Old 12-13-2015, 09:49 AM   #46  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

We did our Holiday hustle 5K yesterday. It was 60 degrees. How nice!!!It was fun. I did not know that people got all decked out for Christmas with hats and lights and tutu's. It was interesting. Not a great time on the clock but hubby and I finished together holding hands. AWWW. How cute huh??

Down just a bit at WW. My scale is broke so I need to get a new one today. Running errands today should keep me away from the food. Have a great week girls.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2015, 10:52 PM   #47  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Hi chickies,

Been sick (damn head cold) and trying to show up in life despite it (Christmas parade, work meetings, kids birthdays, life). I am here and glad that there are only a small number of days between me and a week off of work. I can't believe its been two weeks since I was here!

My turkey is GROWING. He's up 2.6lbs. It's ridiculous. I fell off the yoga train when I got sick. Starting again tomorrow night. Hubby is leaving to go hunt for a few days, so it'll be nice and quiet to really relax.

Mindy - Great job to you and hubby on the 5k! Thats awesome. Are you trying to get one in every couple of months? As for the Costa Rica story... oh my. Love is weird. We all know other feelings can easily parade around in our head like they are love. I hope there is either some real strength of commitment in their relationship, or that there is a quick reality check. Okay, okay, lastly... hows the house deal coming?

Mavie - WELL? Can you pay off that college debt? 2016 is going to be great for me, too, MM. I am not going to chase my weight on paper. I'm going to move, and have fun, and push myself out of my comfort zone. You always inspire me. 50 is going to be beautiful on you!

Short1 - Once again, love your "D". Your lack of weight change may be both (muscle and food). Either way, know that you are on the right track! Nice work on the strength training! Are you keeping up with your water?

Carma, Jen .... Hope you're back soon!

Okay Chicks... this week:

Water - 80oz
Exercise - .Restart 30 days yoga.
Eats - At least track it.
D - I am strong.
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 07:55 AM   #48  
Slender Nerdess Inside...

S/C/G: 201/see ticker/140

Height: 5'0"

Nix - I am trying to stay up with my water. A lot of stress at home has me falling into bad habits for coping. Trying to work on it so I don't do it in the future. Been trying to meditate instead or work out if I am angry (use that excess energy for *good* as I lift weight or punch the bag). I've found I lose more weight when I eat tunafish for lunch for some reason, so I'm going back to that too.
tehshort1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2015, 07:20 AM   #49  
mtiger

Wink

Kris- SOrry you're sick. Hubby has the same thing. I am trying to avoid it. No kissy face for us. Hope you feel better soon. Getting back to yoga should chase that butterball away.

I lost 1 pound at WW last week. Got my new points calibrated and sticking to them. My scale took a dump so I am starting with new numbers at home. I guess the true weight will be the one at WW. Getting to the gym at least three times a week, eating less sugar...good stuff.

The house deal is going through. Seems every few days they need something else. Appraisal today. Paperwork tomorrow. Soon the real fun begins...packing.
Old 12-18-2015, 10:31 PM   #50  
The Sky is the Limit!

Ms. Mindy - are you avoiding the creeping crud? I hope so. Are you SOOOO EXCITED to be out of school for a couple of weeks? I think of you with every facebook post that references teacher craziness during the holiday break!

Short1 - Hope the home stress is decreasing. Lord knows we can find ourselves with no where to just decompress when we need it most. Hope the tuna fish and the water are working!

Mavie - What bra are you using to run? I'm a 38 DD and need a new sports bra. I know you had posted previously. Was it Victoria's Secret? What model?

I am off this coming week. I cleaned like a mad woman today, went to a meeting to learn about animal shelter medicine, did laundry, and find myself avoiding the much needed gift wrapping. I also still have 1/2 of my Christmas shopping to do. Mostly for the stepkids. Hubby is ZERO help on any ideas. I'm open for suggestions. We have 11YO boy, 14YO boy, 16YO daughter with Downs Syndrome. They own every electronic known to man. I am ready to get them clothes and a gift card. I'm over it.

Need to WEED better. I don't feel "well". Joints are achy all the time (like my fingers), I am constantly bloated, and tired ALL. THE. TIME.

So....
W - 84OZ
E - YOGA
E - Journal - apple a day - vitamins daily
D - Be aware. You have to care.

Off to cyber shop. Maybe I can make some headway. Niters girls.
Old 12-19-2015, 06:04 PM   #51  
mtiger

Wink

Kris- I have an Under Armour zip front that I love. I also have a victoria secret which I don't care for as much.

I survived the craziness of school and now can relax and do what I need to finish for Christmas...wrap gifts. With the whole new scale thing I guess I can't be too disappointed with a half pound loss at WW today.I was hoping for more...but.
Old 12-21-2015, 06:50 AM   #52  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Kris, I love the Victorias Secret Knockout or Incredible, Both are maximum support with double front closure (like wearing two!) but still comfy. I wear a 36D, so I feel your pain. I also love that they just unhook and I don't have to try to pull them over my head! I do not have an Under Armour, but will check the Outlet store after Christmas to try Mindy's suggestion too!

So far, looks like I'll be closing on both those homes in January!! We will see. Never closed til we leave the closing table.

Boys...rockets were my guys favorite, engines and all. They love to put them together blast them off. Are they readers? Books, kindles? YS loves to create with a woodburner. Lessons? Guitar maybe? Hoverboard? Remote control helicopter?

Stepdaughter..what does she love? Puzzles, music? Drawing? Crafts? Maybe some of those adult coloring books? Is she a girly girl? Maybe one of those mirror jewelry armoirs with some costume jewelry to fill it up? I don't have a lot of experience with girls.

Short1, glad you are still here. Likely we will all get here more often after Christmas and I look forward to getting to know you better!

Mindy, Glad all is moving with the house! The race sounds fun! Love that Hubs is doing these with you. Mine is SO not interested. I did a 5k thru the Christmas lights the other night. I put pics on FB if you are interested. Got a fabulous Grinch headband from Hippie Runner that I wore. That was as dressed up as I got, but like you, saw lots of tutus and Santa hats and elf ears and such. It's a night race and our goodie bag had a strap with a safety light on it, its elastic so fits your arm or leg, when you turn it on, it can either have steady red light or flashing red light. That added to the festivities, with 1700 runners with lights!

I had to defer my Marathon, just can't get my knees to 26 miles right now, so now I have a whole year to train. I think I am going to Florida anyway, YS is doing the half and I want to cheer him on! I'll just go for three or 4 days. This is going to be my year though. I am hovering between 155 and 160. I want to lose about 30 pounds 125-130 would be plenty on my frame. I am going to be 50, I am going to hit my weight loss and financial goals and I am contemplating riding my Harley to Colorado this summer. It's about 2000 miles to my older sons. We will see. Hubs thinks I need a bit bigger bike to try same. Either way, I am headed to see him in later April/Early May and we are going to the Grand Canyon.

I don't know if I'll get back before Christmas, but I should be here the day after or so and then I am going to try to get back to every day checkins. We will need a new goal. Maybe Shamrocks? Maybe Valentines? We shall see.

W 100
E Stairs? Crunches. Hoping Santa brings me a Garmin Vivosmart HR
E The plan suffers greatly this time of year, no gain is enough.
D Merry Christmas my dear friends!

Last edited by mothermavis; 12-21-2015 at 06:51 AM.
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2015, 08:01 AM   #53  
mtiger

Wink

yes this is a busy time of year...not to mention all the goodies around. I am having a small baking party tonight. My daughter and good friend always like to decorate sugar cookies and then there is the peanut butter balls. They have become a tradition at my house. Everyone expects them..even the step-daughter has asked about them. I will allow myself ONE (you hear me..One) treat a day. And I will count it in my points.

The house deal is rolling along quite nicely. We may close earlier than expected..maybe by the end of the year. Now I am starting to think and plan and worry. I also have a very sad part inside me about leaving my home of 11 years. I bought this place on my own for me and my children. It was a special time and I have mixed emotions leaving it. Now my daughter will still be here and I will still own it but it's hard to leave. I am also leaving my kitty because this is his home. So mixed emotions will be my lot in life for a while.

MM- gonna go check out those pics.

Enjoy the holidays ladies.
Old 12-24-2015, 12:33 PM   #54  
mtiger

Wink

Scale surprised me today..in a good way. Hope it keeps doing that. At least stay the same through the holidays.

Christmas with his kids and grand babies tonight. Tomorrow with my kids and family. It is only 40 degrees here but I think I need to take a walk. If I bundle up I'll be ok...right??

Once Christmas is over the real fun begins....packing. OMG is this really happening???
Old 12-24-2015, 02:30 PM   #55  
The Sky is the Limit!

Hello my friends!

Mavie - Thank you for the boy thoughts. I know I'm just getting back here but you did inspire me. I ended getting the boys each a model, a couple of books, and the ole faithful gift cards. Daughter was tough. The Downs makes it very tough, but I found a great little craft thing to put sparkly tiles onto a mermaid princess picture that we can then hang in her room. Its structured, requires some motor skill concentration, and its glittery! We'll see how it goes! Sorry the marathon has to be a rain check. I'll be ready for Tink 2017. I will. Merry Christmas to you, you little light running headband wearer! I hope you have a wonderful holiday!

Mindy - DON'T STRESS! Enjoy the excitement of the next chapter. I think its great that your house will stay in the family, with the guard cat. This is going to be a good thing, missy! I see you have been moving on Map My Walk! I'm proud of you! I really am going to pull my head out and get to loggin some miles too. Merry Christmas sister. Count your blessings. Its all going to come together!

Short1 - HOw are you doing? Where are you girl? Hoping the stress has subsided and you get to enjoy a peaceful and Merry Christmas! Stick with it girl. Get back here. We can do this. A new year will recharge us all! Merry Christmas!

Jen, Carma - Wishing you both a Merry Christmas as well!

No promises on anything healthy happening but water over the next couple of days. I realize I have to be smart, but I'll be ready to brush myself off and get on board full fledged with the next challenge. My turkey grew a pound during this challenge and my keester is telling the tale.

Be good ladies!
Old 12-26-2015, 08:09 AM   #56  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chic...ing-ahead.html

Let's start anew!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote