Old 05-01-2015, 04:22 PM   #1  
Mandy

S/C/G: 153/153/120

Height: 5'5'' or 165cm

Default Life Without Sugar

So there's this fitblr who created a nutrition challenge, #LifeWithoutSugar. I really liked the idea, especially since my cravings tend to be really impulsive and a bit animalistic even? Hah...
Anyway, I'm joining in this month (May 1st being my day 1), and I was wondering if anyone else wanted to jump on board?

The goal is to avoid sugar for 3 weeks, which is the time it takes to reset the body's cravings. Basically, you'll stop craving sugar so much and hopefully lose any headaches and sugar lows as well as weight. The basic rules are a) don't avoid fruits, fructose is good for you, and b) you tailor this to your needs.
This means you can choose to avoid only really processed, overboard sugars like cakes, cookies, donuts, chocolate, sodas, or really cut out all added sugar, like cereal. The full description is here:
http://getfitnotslim.tumblr.com/post...weeks-no-sugar

I'm personally keeping my whole wheat cereal and yogurt and these foods that don't have too much sugar in them and have lots of nutrients anyway. (Still avoiding the giant chocolate strawberry cake piece my grandma brought me because "you're eating well, so you're allowed to have it"...oh, why didn't she bring it yesterday before I joined #lifewithoutsugar? :P) How about you guys?
wendybirdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 10:06 AM   #2  
DIANA

S/C/G: 179(H)/166/150(G)

Height: 5'6"

Mandy, Come join our "Forming new habits - 21 Day Challenge" thread. This is a great challenge. We allow for three pause days to be added (24 days total if needed). This thread is all about changing lifetime habits for a better you.

Not techy, this may be the link?
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chic...ml#post5160465

Last edited by workinglikeadog; 05-03-2015 at 10:06 AM. Reason: edit
workinglikeadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 09:36 AM   #3  
Mandy

S/C/G: 153/153/120

Height: 5'5'' or 165cm

I absolutely forgot I made this thread!! Haha thanks so much workinglikeadog! ^w^
wendybirdx is offline   Reply With Quote