Old 10-05-2012, 12:53 PM   #46  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

Since I couldn't seem to sleep late the past two days I made up for it by over-sleeping today but it was nice. My quads are still sore but its reduced to the 6 inches right above my knees. I was supposed to do Cathe's Triple Tabata premix but I'll look for something calmer.
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 01:07 PM   #47  
*Embrace Power*

S/C/G: 332/279.8/195

Height: 5'5

Alright I have exercised all 5 days so far! Hoping to continue this into the weekend, and probably going to make Monday a rest day.
Pink Hurricane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:25 PM   #48  
Ailsa

S/C/G: 189/ticker/140

hey gals, hope the weekend is off to a good start!

I'm still at the same old weight of 152.5, just hoping that I don't GAIN anymore at my weekly weigh -ins, I'm hoping to get under 150 and stay there for the month, but as long as i exercise daily and eat under my calories I am not sure what else I can do! so I will let it be in the hands of the weight loss gods haha :P With midterm exams my workout times have been really all over the place, and I went for a long run tonight at 9PM, but hey it still counts! sore calf still from my intense zumba/jumprope/jumping routine a few weeks ago, so gotta take it slow.

do any of you that do zumba or otherwise bounce around on the balls/toe part of your feet notice unusual calf soreness? I dont consider myself particularly weak, but maybe I am just overdoing it.

cheers to an OP saturday in the sunshine!

Last edited by AilsaPearl; 10-05-2012 at 11:26 PM.
AilsaPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 11:20 AM   #49  

I get to clean house today, but its the end of the week, I"m looking forward to the weekend. Hubby is going on interviews Monday. I just realized its only 50* here!

I did 42min of cardio yesterday.

Alisa, just because you get sore doesn't mean you are weak what it does mean is that by working your calves you are building more muscle, which is always a good thing. Try stretching you calves a bit longer next time.

Pink, great job on being consistant!

Last edited by patchworkpenguin; 10-06-2012 at 11:21 AM.
Old 10-06-2012, 10:23 PM   #50  
Optimistic cynic

S/C/G: 220/209/180

Height: 5'3"

I've been doing okay with my eating, but I didn't get any exercise in today. If it hadn't been raining, I would have gone for a walk/jog. I just didn't feel like doing anything else. Maybe I needed a rest day.

It's good to see everyone doing so well!
Steph7409 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 04:30 AM   #51  

S/C/G: 128/ticker/92

Height: 5'1''

This week hasn't been really good for me. OP-wise I've been perfect, weight loss.. None. I guess there are times like this, but I thought it was gonna get better after getting through periods so I am quite dissappointed. Hope everyone else is doing fine and that next week will be better.
smoosmoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 10:35 AM   #52  

yesterday, Hubby and I were invited to a BBQ down by the river and took April. She made friends with two little girls who were the daughters of our host. Its gotten cool, the high today is 65*, last week it was 90*! I got Hubby to get my winter clothes down from the attic, so I will start to switch those out. I haven't knit much the past month but started a green cardigan this weekend.
Old 10-08-2012, 11:16 AM   #53  

S/C/G: 177/142.6/134

Had a great weekend. So this is Monday... a new week, and I'm ready to go.

Good luck, everyone! Let's give it our best shot.
tyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:45 PM   #54  
Optimistic cynic

S/C/G: 220/209/180

Height: 5'3"

I started the day well but had a bit of a granola binge in the afternoon. I suppose it's better than a bag of chips but still...not good. Got lots of exercise, though, and feel good except for my sore arms.
Steph7409 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 09:53 AM   #55  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Good morning ladies,

I’m back and I really missed posting here. I had a wonderful time on the cruise and I stayed pretty much in control. I got in lots of activity by taking the stairs and I got up early and walked/jogged the track two days. I also danced a lot at night. While in Nassau, we didn’t take taxi’s but walked everywhere. I ate healthy and allowed myself to have a few regular desserts but didn’t go overboard. Most times I had sugar free ones. Also, if it was something that didn’t taste really good to me, I didn’t finish it off. I stayed away from the mixed drinks which usually put the pounds on me. I took a bottle of red wine onboard and a bottle of diet sprite and that was what I drank most of the time. I weighed last night when I got home and was 3 pounds up but I know its water weight and it should be gone by Friday.

I hope you ladies all had a great weekend and I hope we all have a great week!
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:22 AM   #56  
Maintaining since 2013

S/C/G: Sz 20/Sz 8/Maintain

Height: 5'11

Hi everyone! I'm sorry I haven't logged on much. Canadian Thanksgiving was yesterday but I stayed in control with the portions! I had some drinks, chips and a dessert last week, but I've been working out 6 days per week.

AilsaPearl - I use to experience calf soreness when I was gaining muscle, but not anymore. I would try taking a 1 day break in between and also do some calf stretches after your workout.

smoosmoo - Here's to a better week for you this week!

Steph7409
- Good job on eating granola instead of chips. I had a chip episode last week and I thought about you..but it was so good though. lol

patchworkpenguin - I hope your H's interview went well!!

GettinFit - Welcome back and I'm glad you had a wonderful vacation! The mixed drinks does have a lot of calories, but hey you were on vacation!
SunnySide99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 01:08 PM   #57  

S/C/G: 232/ticker/155

Height: 5'10"

Hi all!! I'm new to this thread (and site), but wanted to throw in my October goals... Hopefully to keep me more committed since I've now said them out loud My goals are gonna be kinda different 'cause I know, at this stage at least, if I focus too much on the number on the scale, I'll falter. And I'll be tweaking my goals as the week goes by, but essentially, I'm looking to up the ante on calories I burn during the day. I've been doing pretty good so far this month with working out, but for this week, I'd like to:

1. Burn at least 500 calories on the Treadclimber
2. Use the Treadclimber at least 6 days of this week
3. Attend at least 3 aqua classes at my gym (either Resistance training or Zumba)
Lakilaulea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 01:32 PM   #58  
*Embrace Power*

S/C/G: 332/279.8/195

Good afternoon everyone!

I ended up taking a planned rest day yesterday, went for a short walk and then today I was back on track with my exercise and did 35 minutes of Cardio X. I lost 3.4 lbs last week which was wonderful to see! I'm just super excited and ready to be out of the 220s for good! Also I have been working on getting more sleep every night, for the past few nights I've gotten 8 hours of sleep, which is great for me because I'm used to just sleeping 4-5 hours! I know that will help out my health in so many ways, and in my weight loss.
Pink Hurricane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 01:56 PM   #59  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Hi and welcome Lakilaulea. Your goals are great and I wish you much success this month.

Thanks SunnySide99 for the welcome back and congrats to you for staying in control during your holiday.

So far today ahs been very good for me. It's about 2:00 and I've only eaten 488 calories and I am not hungry. I'm planning to go for a nice walk after work today. My goal is to make 199 before I leave for the next cruise at the end of Nov.

I hope everyone else is having a good day.
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 03:20 PM   #60  

Hubby had to go out of town again this week. I spent the morning doing laundry, baking cookies for tomorrow {Oatmeal Pumpkin spice}, and knitting. Its warming up for the weekend but then it will rain.

Gettin, glad you are back! sounds like you had a great time!

Laki, welcome, glad to have you join us.