S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

Week 1: 263.2
Week 2: 265.4
Week 3: 262.8
Week 4: 262.8
Week 5: 265.8

Sorry I've been MIA. I started a second job on Monday so I've been kinda wiped out. I like it alot but I'm afraid that I might lose it. Got to get up at 6am so I've gotta go!

JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 09:58 AM   #17  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Morning ladies. I got in my workout yesterday but I cut it to 50 minutes. I went back and got 40 more minutes in before gymnastics and busy runners (which was weird, normally it is just running, yesterday we did basketball.)

I'm still congested and still have a dang headache, but I will survive. I am planning to do the elliptical and bike today. No running, I pulled something in my foot so I am going to let it rest.

W 100 oz
E 60 minutes
E 1200 clean planned calories
D get some good food from costco.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 10:22 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 147/See Ticker/124

Height: 5'6''

Hi,

JCatron - good luck with ur exercise I know how u feel I have a bit of a sore throat at moment. I am hitting the treadmill and a toning class tonight. You're not too far off your goal weight?

Heres what I eaten today:

B: Plain Porridge
L: Chicken Sandwich and yogurt
D: Tuna and Egg salad
ja23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 10:37 AM   #19  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Hey girls! Long time no post - okay 3 days - but I've been busy

Grazer – I have fallen off of the control wagon as well. Back on today, even though I was SOOOO tempted to eat a cup-o-sodium (cup-o-noodle) for break fast. But patiently waited for my frozen blueberries to thaw so I could throw them in some cherrios with non-fat milk. I guess we just have to make the hard decisions if we are gonna get through this.

Ja – Carb restrictions (or decreases) make me tear up! I love my carbies. They are my life blood! I have to watch my intake too, and I just know that my energy level is going to be a bugger when its time to cut down again. Good luck to you!

Mindy – TOM-o-rama mamma… scale will dip as soon as the storm blows through. You watch! 175 is waiting in the wings!

One – hows that job? Get a full nights sleep last night?

HT – Yay for maintaining! I am right there with you on the attitude about work front. Lately around here, no good deed goes unpunished. It’s draining.

Lisa – Ahh… the posted on the old thread trick! We’ve all done it; a few times actually. J Glad you are hanging in there and kicking butt (only 3 lbs to meet your end of month goal!). Good for you. Send some mojo my way, would ya!

Jen - You are such a die hard. Double gym workouts and cold symptoms. Man. I gotta get some of what you got. I hope you feel better soon!

Well, lets see…. Bootcamp…. All of the instructors came down with the flu so classes were cancelled this week. That means no freebie class – So I am just going to sign up and do trial by fire on Monday. My understanding is that we have class M – T – W and then have exercises to do at home on TH & F. There are AM Classes on TH – F so I might be able to hit the F on my F’s off. They also do a body comp, give you a specific list of what to avoid, what to eat, etc. I am just looking forward to a structured exercise routine. Maybe it will light a new fire in me!

I have returned to my flylady routine to try to make these blasted cold mornings not so trecherous. I hate the end of summer. Cool mornings, hot afternoons. Sometimes a 40 degree difference. So, for any of you Flybabies ~ I have kept my sink shiny 2 days in a row now!

Okay ladies… gotta get to work. Have a great Thursday!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 12:53 PM   #20  
Calorie Counter

Ja~Yep, I am close to my goal weight. I may reach 130 by, oh August of 2011. My weight loss has been very slow, I will lose 10 pounds quickly, then plateau, then gain 5 because I get fed up, then I will recommit~then lose. Actually I haven't done too bad since june, my weight loss has been mostly steady.

Hiya Kris. I missed my workout on Tuesday because of the Adventure in babysitting I took part in. Plus, even though I am working out and sticking mostly to my calories the scale has crept up since my low of 140 on last friday. My TOM cycle has been funky this past two monts so I am thinking this is a mid-cycle gain.

Workout is done 60 minutes. I am going to try to do 30 minutes before swim lessons. may or may no get done though we will see.

I am going to really try to workout on friday and saturday after work even if it is a light workout.

Gotta run its costco day!
Old 10-08-2009, 12:53 PM   #21  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

ok girls, how the heck do i get outta this funk?? I NEED to work out, NOT nap. i had big plans to go walk my dogs last night and i crashed out instead, i was so exhausted, and I still am today! I have a rehearsal tonight, but it'll just be polishing up some stuff for our show sunday......eating was horrible too I have so many things i need to do, maybe tonight after rehearsal i can just suck it up and go do the big grocery shopping, be exhausted from all THAT work, and knock out......tomorrow night i'll get to bed early, i have a busy day on saturday.....UGH...i'm tired of being this size and only I can do anything about it......
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 12:15 AM   #22  
yes girl

S/C/G: 201.4/179.8/130

still havent worked out but am eating OP. i'm trying not to be too hard on myself cuz i know my body needs time to adjust to the change of working and getting up early. i'll figure something out.

the job is going really good and i like it. i'm really relieved that the dr. seems to be pretty laid back. i know some dr.'s are a pain to work for. on the other hand, i'm new so she might be being a little lenient on me. either way, she doesnt seem too high strung. it feels good to be doing something thats for sure. cant wait for my first check!

happy friday!
onestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 05:37 AM   #23  
Calorie Counter

Amy, I'm sorry you are feeling exhausted. Start with the little things first. 1. Do short workouts. I think that when a person goes full throttle, doing 60 minutes of hard core cardio they exhaust themselves, then they dread working out. Start with 15 minutes a day, it may feel like nothing but at least it is something. after a week add 2 minutes and keep adding. This way you are learning a new habit, and not over doing it and soon maybe you will love it! 2. Try giving something up food wise, are you drinking extra calories in soda or juice? Little things add up, it may not lead to a fast loss, but it is a good sustainable loss.

One~I'm glad you are liking your job. Congrats on eating OP!

Well I did not get in my second cardio workout yesterday. The kids were a bit awful after I picked Makenna up from school. I almost made them skip swim lessons. I am having trouble getting Makenna to eat her lunch, so her mood is bearlike when I pick her up these days. Ofcourse, then she is mean to Tommy and then he starts acting up too.

My long week on starts today. I hope it goes by fast The best thing about going to work is that I will eat ONLY the good healthy food that I pack. No nibbles of anything else.

W64 oz
E not much (althoug I hope to get in a workout this evening)
E 1200 good clean calories
D stick to my calories, get in a workout? not get irritated with my co-worker who is an idiot these days.
Old 10-09-2009, 09:53 AM   #24  
The Sky is the Limit!

Morning girls!

I am up again this morning, on the scale anyway. 207.8. CRAP! Ate terrible last night though, so I was really expecting like 210. FH was sick and crashed out about 7pm. I stayed awake, and watched the very first 2 espisodes of Ally McBeal - FH bought it for me for my birthday in July and it was finally released and arrived in the mail. I love that show!

I got some me time... watched TV, clipped coupons, called my BFF, my momma, and my son. Was actually a productive night on the me time.

I am lazy today. At work, but not real motivated. We have kids this weekend, and FH is POSSIBLY leaving for Idaho to go deer hunting on Monday. I may actually have a week or better to myself AND I have the Monday holiday off AND Friday is my normal day off.... I may get to read a book in a big quiet clean house!

Okay, gotta get too it. Sending you all good vibes for an on plan weekend. Have a great day!
Old 10-09-2009, 10:39 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 147/See Ticker/124

Height: 5'6''

Hi,

Well I weighed this morn and I have maintained at 132lbs - which I dont mind as I over-indulged last weekend so I guessed this would happen

I will have to be strong this weekend and diet hard and also exercise again

Good luck and will update on Monday

What I've eaten today:

B: Plain Porridge and yogurt
L: Jacket Potato with Tuna Mayo
D: Chicken with sweetcorn and pitta bread
ja23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 06:44 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

No change this week. I was a bit disappointed because I've been going to aerobics and doing C25K and a bit relieved because I've been eating like crap all week. I still can't get myself back on any type of eating plan. Sick of points, feel overwhelmed with calorie counting, not enough self control to stop eating when I feel satisfied. What's a girl to do?
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 07:04 PM   #27  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

TOM has moved through leaving me at 179. I am hoping to lose a few pounds this month. At lest hoping for better results than Sept. I am really looking forward to seeing 175.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 12:17 AM   #28  
The Sky is the Limit!

Mindy - Read your signature line again. I did!

Hi girls. Bad eating. Bad hair day. Super tired. Hoping tomorrow brings 40lb weight loss, or at least less bloating. Chili dogs rule!
Old 10-10-2009, 01:40 AM   #29  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Hi girls,
I had a great post all planned out (I was at work) and there were issues that caused the servers to get taken down. So much for my post.

My goal after my busy day tomorrow is to get groceries done. I have 2 facials in the morning, a "swap meet" or more like a networking event in the afternoon, product delivery (i'll be in sacramento for the afternoon event) to my customers there in Sac, and then hit a super-center to get my groceries done. Sunday I have the ball game in the AM and then off to bellydance in the evening. Maybe monday will be good. maybe all the busy busy busy go go go will help.....

I'll holler again soon. I'm already tired LOL
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 05:27 AM   #30  
Calorie Counter

YAWN! Sorry I haven't been up to personals this week ladies.

I didn't get much sleep last night for some reason. I kept waking up.

Another day of work for me. DH and kids will be busy tonight (kids maybe having a sleepover at Nanas) I will have the house to myself after 6. Oh the glorious sleep I will get.

W 64 oz
E extra laps through the plant
E 1200 cals
D no carbs tonight.