Old 09-15-2009, 12:35 AM   #16  

Height: 4'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixmom View Post
thinpossible ~ You're back too! It's our no nibbles, no bites champion! I think about you always saying that when I cook! Glad to see you!
Thanks! Good for you for not smoking today!!! So easy to replace one addiction for another isn't it? I know when I start eating well I have to hide my credit cars
thinpossible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 01:23 AM   #17  
yes girl

S/C/G: 201.4/179.8/130

Height: 5'0"

Thumbs up

ok, so i procrastinated. but i still got it done. at 9:00 at night none the less, but still. it counts. met my weed goals.

my cousin got 6 free tickets to the britney spears concert on wed. night. shes taking me and 4 four of her friends. i'm not a huge fan of britney, but i like her. and i hardly ever go out, so why not? i know i'll have fun with my cousin being there; she is such a goof!

Last edited by onestar; 09-15-2009 at 01:26 AM.
onestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 06:12 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Morning all.

Kris, I am glad you are not smoking. It's so bad for us. But, I do feel the pull sometimes too. Every time I think of it I think of how hard it was to quit. Never ever want to have to do that again.

HT, glad to see you back.

Ya'll know I am not so good at the everyday personals, am trying not to get hung up in that, cuz then I just don't post because I feel bad I don;t have time. I love ya'll and I post personals when I can. Right now I need to get my butt to the elliptical more than I need to post...

W 100 remember to pack ice in my lunch bag for my water bottle, like cold water better!
E OP only what is in my lunch pail
E Elliptical, lunch walk
D Grin & bear it?
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 07:26 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 255/244.2/150

Height: 5'3"

Default Tuesday

Hi everyone! Well I didn't get the temp position but have had another call for interviewing. It was a little tough to take - wondering why they went with the other candidate but I will recover. My weed for this week -

W - 32 oz
E - no binging - eat reg portions
E - walk at least 20 minutes 4 X, strength work 3X
D - stay focused, think positive - Believe

My weigh in is on Friday. Off to do some groc shopping ..

Have a good day to all. Sue
waterlilli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 09:04 AM   #20  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Morning ladies! Thanx for ALL the welcome backs It feels really good to know you ladies care about me

Nix girl i do NOT know how you do it! When we said goodbye to Captain, I asked for a cig from hubs outside the vet's office....he didn't even question....and it's been 8 years since I've had a smoke. Boy did I feel like ick! I didn't even feel like that the first time I had a cig!!!! I'm not planning on doing that again anytime soon!!

Better write down my WEED for the day:
W: 64 oz. I need to focus on at least 4 cups of water from The Magical Golden Retriever Cup @ work. Coworker gave it to me. She loves dogs too!!
E: I'll try to walk today. Hard for me to escape on breaks, I'd rather sit and read, but I will try to get out on breaks today. Tonight I have a biiiiiiiig Mary Kay event going on so I'll be busy til 10 tonight. I might try to get a resistance interval work out IN when I get home tonight.
E: 1500 calories. I'm trying!!!
D: Do try and keep focus of my 2 goals today....finishing up the quarter with my MK business and staying on top of WEED today....

Ok enough ladies, I've gotta fix breakfast for me and the "kids" LOL
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 09:15 AM   #21  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Lilli~sorry you didn't get the job, good luck on the next interview.

Well I am very Happy to say I got a ton of sleep last night (oh about 10 hours) I feel so much better. AND the scale was back to 142 this morning, I forget sometimes how much weighing myself after a good nights sleep helps the scale move OK

Today: Gym at 830, then buy new work boots, THEN Swim lessons start again tonight. I will be there from 6-730 UGG tired me OK time to get moving.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 10:11 AM   #22  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Morning everyone. Quick shout out to ya all. I was down 1.4 lbs this morning from yesterday. Doesnt mean it will stick around, but I ate what I was supposed to and looky looky!

I have a dentist appt at 8am. Detrimental to a productive day because those dentist chairs always make me want to sleep. Not to mention I got lotion or makeup in my eye this morning and so my left eyes wants to slam shut anyway.

POP today! Thats my goal. And to get my water in. That has been a challenge. Especially since the weather has cooled off.

Be good! HT I'm facebooking you tonight. Saw ya on Nchellies page! You cant hide!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 10:15 AM   #23  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Yay Nixie see you there! I always thought it was just me who wanted to conk out in the dentist chairs (and have done so on occasion I might add)
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 11:40 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 147/See Ticker/124

Height: 5'6''

waterlilli thats brill bout ur job interviews good luck x im sure that will b alot of stress off ur mind
went for a alternate jog/walk yesterday evening - felt good afterwards
hopefully get to do the same this evening but weather is looking a little dull rainy :-(
feeling quite good though - ladies any motivational tips or what u do to avoid snack attacks? my biggest challenge will be the weekends as will be out of work routine and also ive given up alcohol - i dont want to b tempted by anyone

heres what ive eaten today:

B: Cereal
L: Egg sandwich with berry yogurt
D: Chicken breast, mushrooms and mashed potato
Drinks: water and tea
ja23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 11:57 AM   #25  

S/C/G: 245/219/160

Height: 5'9

hi ladies.

Week 1: 199
Week 2: 196.5

W: 8 8oz glasses
E: Less snacks and more actual meals
E: GO TO THE GYM!!! legs to day. ill do the squats and maybe some lunges...
D: Ive gone this far cant give up!

i need to try to be here every day to update this. i think my husband thinks im on here(compy)to much. but if this is what i need to keep me motivated ill be here everyday... just getting myself to do it is another thing.... ummmm... well ladies ill see you tomorrow hehe.
MrsVegan00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 01:44 PM   #26  
Calorie Counter

Did 45 minutes of cardio and 20 of weights. Took my measurements. have lost 1/2 inch around my belly and waist and 1 inch off my booty.

gotta run tons to do today.

oh JA to get away from snack attacks try a spoonful of peanut butter with a glass of water (It helps me)

MrsVegan great loss

Kris, hope you stayed awake at the dentist.

Amy~hope you have a good party tonight!
Old 09-15-2009, 02:01 PM   #27  
yes girl

S/C/G: 201.4/179.8/130

Default reminder

just a reminder for "biggest loser" viewers; the new season starts tonight. i will definitely be watching.

weed for the week
w: at least 64 oz
e: lean meats; more veggies and fruit;
e: 45 min. on treadmill (alternating walking, jogging, and incline); 10 squats; crunches; arms
d: get to bed at a decent hour

Last edited by onestar; 09-15-2009 at 02:01 PM.
onestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 06:14 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 218/189/165

Height: 5'10"

I am in for the Halloween Challenge, if you're still accepting newbies. I am going for an 8 pound loss by Halloween. Today I went to the gym, did 20 minutes of weights and 25 minutes cardio. Good luck to all of you on your goals.

Lisa
lisa43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 07:07 PM   #29  
Calorie Counter

lisa! we are always happy to have newbies!

I got in my squats and crunches (I forgot to post that before)
Old 09-15-2009, 07:46 PM   #30  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

No movement on the scale, and I do mean NO movement. I have been 181.2 for days now. Did weight interals last night and run/walk 3 miles tonight. Don't know what else to do.

I am watching BL so this needs to be short. Chat with ya all later.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote