Height: 5'4 1/2

girls.

Nothing positive on the home front.

I hope you all are doing well.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 08:26 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Quick hit. Good day today. Did c25K before work and then step aerobics tonight. Not sure I can committ to getting up earlier in the a.m another morning this week. Seems getting up a little earlier to exercise two days a week will leave me more time in the evenings with kids and house stuff. We'll see how it goes!
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 09:28 PM   #33  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Welcome Lisa - LOVE YOUR DOG!!!!

Shari... there's got to be something positive! You're internet must be working?

Nice work Grazie! I have not mastered the early wake up again yet. However, I am feeling like that is what needs to be happening. Especially as the time begins to change... I don't do well with a grand ole to-do list after working and coming home in the dark...

Just walked the dog and had dinner. Gonna shower, do some paperwork for the biz and then watch TBL.

Hope you all have a great night. Will catch ya on the flip side.
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 11:37 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 156/156/115

hello everyone!just thought i'd check in.i've been doing okay up until this eve.i had MCDONALDS for dinner!it wasn't a salad either...oh well tomorrows a new day.i refuse to beat myself up and i have made progress.I've been walking,controlling my portions and useing a food journal to help me think more about what I'm eating.I still have lots of work to do but it's a start.Anyway,I hope to loose 8 pounds by the end of this challenge so i really need to get focused.My WEED is:W drink more water(at least 6 glasses)
E walk every day that i can(at least 15 min)
E smaller portions and better choices
D i think i can,i think i can,i think i can

Looking forward to getting to know you all
SummerEveryday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 05:32 AM   #35  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Mindy, I'm sorry you are frustrated. Maybe its the stress of going back to school. Once you settle down into a good routine, the scale will start moving!

Grazer, you are doing totally awsome!

Summer You have the right attitude, just don't let one meal ruin what you are working for.

Kris, Hows your sleeping?

~~~~~~~
Swim lessons last night were AWSOME! Mak was amazing, she is going to learn a ton in this class. I love her two teachers. Tommy's class is full of boys. AND they are a bit, um boyish. The teacher is a guy so I hope that helps keep them under control. I'm trying to decide if I should put Mak in gymnastics, She loved it before.

W 64 oz
E try for extra laps at work/squats/mmuches
E 1200 cals
D remind myself that I only have two days left.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 08:23 AM   #36  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Good morning ya'll. OMG I have been away for what, two days? And I've been doing oooookkkaaaaay, but not perfect. Probably can manage with what I've been doing, but can feel the motivation sliding away. I know, really? Already? So before taking a plunge downhill, I'll pop back in here, get back on the motivation train!!! Let me map out today, then I'll hit up some personals.

W-Should really go for FOUR liters. On the high side, but gotta flush out the garbage I've nibbled these last few days.

E-Get thee to the gym! Ride bike to gym, 30 min ARC, MMunches, (insert challenge here, lunges?) 30 min treadmill or elliptical (I usually wimp out and do the last cardio 15-20 min but we'll call this one a punishment and a wake up call to get pumped)

E- B) Fiber One and grapes L) ham and swiss/mustard in wrap, um fruit of some sort, need to swing by fruit stand and see. D) Chicken on the grill, steamed green beans, and....? S) apple or special k bar.

D-Pick yourself, dust yourself off, and DO THE WORK!

A few things are going on...Ugh I'm so tired! Robert had a nightmare at, what, 3 am? Could NOT go back to sleep, until what, 6? So I'm dragging butt trying to get the kids going for school.

Oh my chance program is now Tues/Thurs instead of m/w/f and only two hrs not three, so I have more spare time. But one of the requirements is to be working. But I won't be able to work in nursing until november so they want me to find a job until then (yes, I know, its a pain in the butt) So I've been out hunting. Luckily a lot of places are hiring for Christmas help. Exhausting looking for a job. Just to have to look all over again for a job in my field.

Maybe today will be a me day. I see myself chilling on the deck with some coffee and a tank top for some sun, and a good book. Would you ever get the Kindle....that electronic screen you download books onto? I think i am really wanting one! EXPENSIVE! But probably worth it when you download $30 books for 10. Would you miss the turning of the pages, the real book reading feel? Pros? cons?

Getting the kids on the bus. be back in a bit. maybe try to lay back down. Love you all, glad to see the thread jumpin. Jeni, you're really a super poster, I think you may be the one that holds us all together, you never miss a chance to post and hit up the personals. Love you all xo Michelle
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 10:44 AM   #37  

S/C/G: 255/244.2/150

Height: 5'3"

Good morning everyone!

Michelle - I too am a reader and have thought about the kindle. Yes i would miss turning pages and the book feel but i think i'd get used to it AND i would really appreciate being able to control the print size. My eyes take a beating!
Yesterday - not as good as i'[d like. Exercise ok but i ate some chocolate and never did get to the water. Today will do better...... It's a housework day - nice and cool - enjoy the day. Sue
waterlilli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 11:52 AM   #38  

S/C/G: 147/See Ticker/124

Height: 5'6''

Hi,

Hope u are all doing really well today

Lisa43 - Welcome I started a couple days agos - good luck x

jcatron - well done on that inch loss - im sure it will show soon - isnt it 2 inchs in each body measurement area eg. waist, hips etc. for each dress size down?

SummerEveryday - dont give up over 1 small treat-i get like that too, i eat a bit more and then think oh i'll have a feast, no need

Ive eaten a small bit more today but will def workout tonite - alternate jog/walk - didnt get a chance to workout last night as weather was too bad

heres what ive eaten today:

B: Cereal
L: Egg sandwich with berry yogurt, 1 low calorie chocolate bar
D: Chicken breast, mushrooms, mashed potato and bread roll
Drinks: water, diet coke and tea

Chat tomorrow chicks xx
ja23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 11:54 AM   #39  

S/C/G: 218/189/165

Height: 5'10"

Jcatron and Nixmom thanks for the welcome! Nixmom, I love my dog too, she is starting to get old and has some arthritis in her spine so she can't join me on my walks like she used to, which breaks my heart.

I have a lunch meeting today so I won't be able to get to the gym, plan on taking a quick walk before the meeting though. I am really wanting to drop into onederland soon, so I am trying really hard to stay on program and getting my cardio in. I haven't seen the 1's in a LONG time! Wish me luck.

Sending congratulations and motivation to all the chickies out there!
lisa43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 12:44 PM   #40  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Hmmm something weird happened this morning!

I've been mostly sitting around today, ack, need to get moving and DO stuff. It's easy to be lazy when the kids are in school. So I mentioned earlier I've been eating some crap lately, not terrible, but definitely off plan and NO exercise.....so about an hour ago I went upstairs to get dressed and ready (to go to the gym if I could drag my butt there) and decided to step on the scale...I have this crazy thinking before a weigh in, if it says 253 or higher, permission to eat garbage and lay around. If it "grants me" 252 or lower, I'll get off my butt and move. Yea, I know, but I have that sick conversation with myself a lot, recipe for disaster? Soooo....it said 249.5! Wow!

So no excuses not to exercise and get going today. xo Michelle
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 04:16 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 225/see ticker/135

Height: 5'4

Hello - Is it too late to join the challenge?
I have been away for a few months, and need some new motivation. I moved across country and started a new job.
Thankfully, I haven't gained through all of the tumult, but no further losses either!
My goal is to be 10 lbs lighter by Halloween. Lofty, and perhaps a stretch, but an attainable goal nonetheless.
My weight this AM was 168 - *gasp*!
I am so thankful for 3FC for all of the support and motivation. I look forward to checking in with all of you daily!!
LadyinFlux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 06:53 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 175/150

JCat- WTG on the inch lost. Just another example of the reason we should not concentrate on the scale only!

Nix- It is difficult to get everything done after work. Getting up at least one morning isnt bad. I'm aiming for two mornings during the work week. I really want to complete C25k. I quit around week 7 or 8 last time because I thought I was ready to take on 5K.

Nursie- WTG on the loss. You so deserve "Me Time" so sit on the deck and read that book. I am only now appreciating how healthy it is to be "self-ish". I have tons more energy and patience with the kids!

Water- I'm a reader too. Didn't hear of Kindle until you and Nursie were posting about it. Sounds interesting.

Lady- Welcome! There's always room for more people. You've had amazing weight loss!

Eating wasn't bad and wasn't great today. I didn't drink water and didn't exercise today. TOM is right around the corner- a corner with sharp edges. Anyone else experience sleep disturbance and insomnia just before they start? I'm not sure that I'll get up before work to exercise but I'll definitley go to aerobics class in the evening.
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 07:13 PM   #43  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

hey ladies!

Killin time at work right now...system has been down for almost 2 hrs and they won't send us home. I'm here for another 30 minutes....stomach's been bothering me but I think it was the sugar free candies i ate last yesterday. stinking icebreaker mints. evening food wasn't so great, and i was close to meeting my goal on water....so i'll post tonight again to see if I make it today. I'm still one bottle short for the day right now. But the day isn't over

Last night turned out to be a good night...better than me just sitting at home doing nothing I need to take measurements when i do my next weigh in. I'm trying to stay on track today, but stomach's bein funny at the moment. fun fun fun!

OHHHH

I did get one walk in yesterday during a break! It felt pretty good! I'm gonna try to get *something* done tonight. I have to hit the costco and we might head to ikea tonight. Hubs has this great idea of "let's take down ALL the cabinets and replace everything on this wall.....we'll see how that goes.

Anyway girls I will be back Have a good rest of the day...
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 05:43 AM   #44  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Morning gals!

lady~its never to late to join our gorup.

Michelle, congrats on the loss. I understand how you feel on the scale, when it drops it is so much more motivating. Tommy got me up at 1200 this morning, couldn't fall back to sleep, so I will be working on 4 hours sleep today.

Waterlili~your name is Sue? mind if I call you that? I didn't realize you could adjust the print with that thing. HMMM interesting.

Ja, not sure on the sizes and stuff. I just recently bought myself some new jeans (not a norm for me). My pants were just too big, I was wearing 12 now I am in 8. I hope you got in your walk/jog.

Lisa, You are so close to the 1's You will be there in no time if you stay on plan!!!

Grazer, I have insomnia a lot. I would blame my work schedule, but really I have dealt with it off and on since I was 18. I never correlated it with hormone surges though. HMM. I love having the energy to do things with the kids!

Amy~Hope you had a good night at costco. I'm glad you got your walk in!

Kris~Mindy I hope to see you post tonight!

We did decide to go ahead with gymnastics, Makenna had a great time! Tommy was upset because busy runners doesn't start for 3 weeks. Poor guy. Work was long yesterday, it should be better today I hope. I think I may go for a workout before swimming today, I don't know though it depends on Maks homework. I saw 143 again. YAY

W 64 oz
E extra laps/challenge/maybe 30 minutes?
E 1200 clean cals
D one more day of work, I can make it!
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 07:34 AM   #45  
Breathe the pressure

S/C/G: 250/ticker/150

Height: 5' 9"

Just thought I'd update! Last week I gained 2 pounds and so far this week I lost that plus another 2.5 so now I'm down to 190.5! Yay!

Again I am sorry for not keeping up with personals I do read the posts I just literally don't have any time during the week to respond in details. Weekends on the other hand are a good time for me to catch up so stay tuned for some words of encouragement coming from me in a few days! Keep up all the good work everybody!

Last edited by GypsyLove; 09-17-2009 at 07:37 AM. Reason: omg typos everywhere lol!
GypsyLove is offline   Reply With Quote