Old 03-30-2009, 06:08 AM   #1  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Default W.O.W Easter Challenge WEEK 7

its week 7 ladies! two weeks left until easter lets make every move count!!

Still on Work WEED!
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 06:24 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Ugh, why does the weekend go so fast? Only 8 more working days til vacation!! Need to stay OP, it's TOM and I am in bloat city, but need to make sure when that leaves, takes the bloat with it...so lot of water, good eats and exercise is the plan.

W 100
E OP
E crunches, elliptical, round on the treadmill, stairs at the office
D Want to wear the blue shorts on vacation, they are not comfortable today. Focus!!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 10:37 AM   #3  

Height: 4'11"

Good morning ladies, back from vacation. Haven't been on the scale but I think I did pretty well. I'm sure I didn't gain anyway. I'm going to add a morning snack. I see a lot of peeps on the maintenance board who eat an am and pm snack, so I'm gonna see if it helps curb my urge to eat.

W 96 oz
E 30 min walk
E 3 meals, 2 snacks, whole, healthy foods
D just keep swimming
thinpossible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 11:25 AM   #4  
Living Light

S/C/G: 171/171/160

Morning ladies!

OK, I think I am in a new place motivation-wise. Today, I'll see.

W - 5 blue bottles of water = 110 oz.
E - 45 minutes weights (lower body) DONE!!
E - Protein pancakes with sucralose sweetened jam + strawberry yogurt and cottage cheese(11 AM)
- Turkey sandwich on rye (1:30 PM)
-
D - You'll feel better all around if you do!!

Last edited by Clykk; 03-30-2009 at 01:48 PM.
Clykk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 07:47 PM   #5  
Calorie Counter

thin, I would DEFINATELY add those snacks. It seems like a lot of food at first, but it really helps with hunger, it helps maintain blood sugar, and all sorts of other good stuff. I hope it works for you.

MM~I have those shorts. I bought them two years ago on a whim and they didn't fit (like big time, I couldn't pull them up over my thighs) so I keep them next to my scale and once a month I put them on. I would say they mostly fit right now. but I would like them to fit better. Keep going you can do it!

Clykk I hope your new motivation works for you

Today was crazy work wise. I am off tomorrow and I cant wait for the endorphie rush. I am not going in until 9 but I will be hitting it (the gym I mean) HARD!!!
Old 03-30-2009, 07:55 PM   #6  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

I can't seem to do anything wrong this week. I am down to 191.6 today. WOW!! i just hope it keeps going this way. I feel excited about losing weight again. Imagine that.

MM- Maybe you need some progesterone cream.

thin- I eat all the time. Breakfast at 7:15, snack at 10:30, lunch at 12:25, snack around 3:30, Dinner about 6:00, and another snack before bed. I am a grazer. I eat little bits at a time. Hey, it works for my horse.

clykk- I have renewed motivation. Losing a few pounds does that for a person.

Jeni- I need to make to Friday for SPRING BREAK!!! YAY!!!
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 05:54 AM   #7  

Mindy, did you get the cream by script or OTC? I am definitely interested. My pre-menopousal body is fighting me all the way.

W 100
E Crunching
E OP
D On my way to a healthier me!!
Old 03-31-2009, 09:07 AM   #8  

Morning Ladies,

Stayed the same over vacation which is fine with me. Did well yesterday though I do have trouble getting that pesky water in. Will do better today. Adding a morning snack was very helpful yesterday. Going to Zumba tonight with my daughter. We've never been before so it should be interesting.

W 96 oz or bust
E Aerobics class
E 3 meals 2 snacks, healthy food, log cals
D One day at a time
Old 03-31-2009, 10:37 AM   #9  
Calorie Counter

Morning ladies. Day off Nothing too exciting for me today. We are going to the Y this morning, I will get in about an hour. I really need to plan my food. I am tired of salads so I am going to start stirfrying again. I have peppers and an onion in my fridge for tonights dinner.

W 64 oz
E60 minutes done!
E 1200 planned out calories
D shampoo my carpets

Last edited by jcatron243; 03-31-2009 at 01:29 PM.
Old 03-31-2009, 07:58 PM   #10  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Real quick cause BL is on in a minute.

I got it from a company called Arbonne. Go to Arbonne.com. It's called Phyto Prolief. I met a rep at our local home show. She praised it up one side and down the other. At this point, I think it is helping. She said it could take a few months in your system to really start working so, I'll see. It's worth a shot, right?
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 08:08 PM   #11  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

Today I've just wanted to cry. Good and bad tears.

First, my power will be on Friday. One of my mama's co-workers, who has taken it upon herself to watch out for me since Mama is gone, is helping me pay the bill. Both her and Mama double teamed me and I have to get over the mortification and be happy.

TOM arrived this morning and I was in pain! Then Pullo almost gave me a heart attack. I had to switch his food so his tummy was hurting and he pooped in his kennel. Pullo is a oddly clean dog so he never poops in his kennel! I let him out, feed him, opened the window to air out the house and went to take a shower. I come out, calling for him, and couldn't find him anywhere! My apartment is only four rooms and the front door was locked so I was freaked. Then I heard my neighbor calling Pullo's name, I go to the kitchen, stick my head out the window, and see my dog standing on the edge of the damn roof! My neighbor had a ladder and was trying to get him down. Apparantly he jumped out the window onto the roof where my neighbors saw him. I can't tell you guys how scared I was! I had to put my Leonidas down because he was paralyzed and now my second puppy was standing on the edge of a freakin roof, he could have fallen and broke his neck or something!!! I called him like crazy and he just stood there, looking at me while wagging his tail. It took twenty minutes of coaxing for me to get him close enough to grab his collar and drag him back into the apartment. Damn dog. My friend Susie put it into perspective for me though. Pullo is a smart dog, he had to potty, he knew he wasn't allowed to do it in the house so he jumped out the window becuase that was the only way out. I guess it makes sense in a dog's mind.

I had my inital workout at Bally's this afternoon. Alot of pain, mostly in my feet.

Finally, a very, very sweet and generous 3FC friend has offered to rent a room in her house to me. It would save me alot of money and I can take Pullo with me. I have reservations, of course, cause I would hate to be a bother to her but I think we're going to talk it out. Of course, this means I will have to tell my landlady that I will not be taking the house she showed me but I'm trying to be responsble and logical. I love the house but I would be struggling in the beginning. I need to save up money! One of my goals for this year was to pay down my debt and renting that room will be the perfect opp to do it. You have to be responsible, Shari, responsible!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 09:40 AM   #12  

Morning girls,

Wow Shari! What an exciting morning! Sure glad your dog is ok Renting a room sounds like a great opportunity to save some bucks.

Things are going well with me. My daughter had a lot of homework last night and didn't finish in time for us to go to Zumba. Maybe next week. I'm going to try Tai Chi today, not exactly cardio workout, but I just need to move my body, ya know?

I bought a bunch of beautiful fruit yesterday. I feel a little bad about the environment, because I know it's not in season and had to be shipped, but dude, I needed some fruit!

W min 48 oz
E Tai Chi
E 1400-1500 cals
D get that exercise in!

Last edited by thinpossible; 04-01-2009 at 09:40 AM.
Old 04-02-2009, 01:59 AM   #13  
Living Light

I am happy to report, I have been 3 days OP. It's even more incredible because I have been sick for 2 of those days, but I am not swerving off course! I can't sleep and that really sucks because I have a big day tomorrow and the one thing that has been helping me get over this virus has been sleep! I got up a half hour ago in frustration after lieing there for 2 hours!!!!!!!

mtiger Wonderful news!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Clykk; 04-02-2009 at 01:59 AM.
Old 04-02-2009, 06:24 AM   #14  

Morning all.

Clykk, 3 days OP not sleeping sick and still sticking with it..priceless. Seriously though, congrats!

Shari, good luck in whatever you decide.

Jeni, Hows things?

Mindy, thanks for the info, I am looking it uo today!!

5 more working days to vacation!! I have a head cold today, little worrisome, but hopefully I can shake it and the rest of the fam won't get it before we leave.

W 100
E Crunches, elliptical
E OP
D Need to fit in the shorts, getting close!!
Old 04-02-2009, 08:52 AM   #15  
Living Light

Morning, mothermavis!

I can't believe I'm up and running after so little sleep. I got 4 hours last night!! Thankfully, I'm not feeling too bad, so hopefully I can get through my day today.

I am so pumped that I did not eat last night while I was up. That's something I would normally do too! Something has definitely shifted. I was right!

I'm eating my OP breakfast as I type. Gotta run! Here's to an OP day!

Last edited by Clykk; 04-02-2009 at 08:53 AM.