Old 10-17-2008, 03:32 PM   #31  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Shari - He is toooooo cute! I wanna squish him! How fun!!!!

Okay... scale was 196 this AM. dangit! Thats okay though. It'll come off again!

So Mtiger --- come find me in the 190 somethings and lets kick some arse together! I will be headstrong come the 27th! I promise.

Okay..gotta go check on the guy putting the new satellite dish on the house. we are FINALLY getting a DVR and the wiring is so screwy on the old set up that we are gettin a new dish and all! woohoo.

BF will be back tomorrow... will enjoy my new DVR alone tonight!

Have a food friday girls!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 08:58 PM   #32  
I'll survive!!

S/C/G: 195/186/145

Height: 5'8

Weighed in today at 167 down from 171.5 on Tuesday. Not too shabby. I have been eating protein with every meal, but also do have my carbs. I had a plain McChicken from McDonalds today. Only 300 cals and 11 grams of fat. Plus it is on the dollar menu...can't beat that! Somedays I go lowfat and only eat around 11 grams a day. No I dont starve myself. They make soo many fat free foods now a days. I'm busting my *** to get to 150 by November 3rd on final weigh in. What's next?...Thanksgiving goal? I hope so. I know it's only been 4 days now that I stuck with exercising and eating right this go around, but I'm really proud of myself. I think I'm just too tired to screw up and start all over again...lol. Too lazy to be fat...first time you heard that i'm sure.
jellybeansss76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 12:59 AM   #33  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

I feel like a lil blubberball today. Leonidas likes the praise!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 01:05 AM   #34  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

I got my wii all set up and did 35 minutes of workout time before it stopped me to take a break. I like the hula hoop game It plumped out my Mii though and i won't even talk about my bmi. but i did set a goal of 5 lbs for a month (there's no way i'm meeting this challenge but if i get the scale going in the right direction i'll be happy so hopefully I can double that by the time i weigh again for the Wii
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 01:40 AM   #35  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Ooooh, I can't wait till I get a Wii!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 09:22 AM   #36  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Shari- The puppy is sssoo cute. I would want to squish his face all day long. What kind of dog is he? Looks like Sheltie, sheperd, something.

Nix- i am so hoping to come find you in the 190's. It is just taking a while. I broke through to 202.6 and have stayed there for 3 days now. Habg on, I'm coming.

Jelly- You can really drop weight, can't you? Good job.

Well as I already stated, I am now holding at 202.6. I keep working out everyday and eating around 1400-1500 cal. My body is really protesting letting go of this weight. It has to be the most stubborn body I know. All I can say is that when I get there, I know I will be able to stay there.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 11:53 AM   #37  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

I am back. So glad to be back. I actually got back about 130 yesterday (friday). I was so ready to get away from my sister and mother.

Reason for the trip: Ex-BIL is leaving his 2 older children 9 and 10 at home alone for 1.5 hours before school every morning. Something clicked in my sisters stupid brain OH maybe my kids actually do need me. So it started. Sorry I am really angry at my sister right now.

Flew out Wed morning at 7am and landed at 10 (I really hate the landing I actually had a panic attack something that rarely happens to me.) The original plan was to head to LA from phoenix and up I5 home. but my sister was afraid that the wildfires might hold us up so instead we decided to go up through Vegas then up to reno then accross to I5. Well OK I decided because they just figured we would head north. I cant travel like that, I need to now how far, how long which way to turn. . . .So I made the plan. Well the first hiccup wasnt bad, since we were heading through to vegas we were driving through the town my aunt and grandma live in so we stopped to have lunch with them. NO biggie except my aunt decided to cut and style my moms hair so it took 2 hours. .... I gotta run I will get back to the rest of my trip in a bit. Sorry.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 04:54 PM   #38  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

glad your back Jen. hope things are a bit better we missed you around here!
Old 10-19-2008, 10:48 PM   #39  
I'll survive!!

S/C/G: 195/186/145

Height: 5'8

I've asked for the Wii fit for our anniversary. Hopefully my husband gets it or else I'll have to go buy it for myself as a ...I can't believe I've put up with his **** for 6 years gift.
Down another 1.5 lbs today. I can't get over it. I have managed to pull a 6lb weightloss out of my *** since last Tuesday. TOM comes in less than a week. So my weightloss will hault for about 5 days probably. I was really eating it up the week I stopped eating healthy and I think that's why I've lost so much so quick. I wish ALL the weight I have to lose would come off this quick and easily.
Girls I had a terrible terrible experience tonight. I connected the card out of my camera to put some pics on the PC so I could add some to my myspace. Anyway at some point in the past week my husband took 3 pics of me setting on the computer. When those pics loaded on my computer I nearly **** my pants. Talk about a fat slob. I looked terrible. Picture it..a tank top showing my flabby arms, big fat roll on my stomach, and then to topit off my damn boobs were laying on the fat roll!! I could kill him! Never does he take pics of me unless i'm setting around braless with no makeup on. It was a wake up call for me. I'm thinking about putting it as my background so when I think about cheating i can be reminded why I shouldn't. Have any of you been through that type of experience? It's not like I thought I was thin I just didnt realize how out of shape I am. It really opened my eyes!!
jellybeansss76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 11:03 PM   #40  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

That big of a deal Jb?? Your current weight is 16 lbs away from my goal weight. I *wish* I was there.

Today's been a very long, very disfunctional day. It started rough. I had problems going to sleep last night, and then woke up an hour earlier than expected coughing and hacking again. I dropped off back to sleep to wake up an hour later, start laundry, get ready for my show, and my game at the same time.

Apparently the game was horrible. I don't need to hear about it, I saw the first quarter and recorded the rest for later...and I really don't know if I want to watch it.

Anyway, I go take my vaccum to the garage so i can open it up and clean out my car....I was driving today to our show. Knocked down a bunch of empty cans and bottles DH left in the garage, and I got frustrated. I spent time cleaning up his area, trying to clean out my car, and never did get it vaccumed. I got to my friend's house about 10 minutes late, we stopped at a convenience store and got soda/coffee and got on the road.

We were late....we had so many issues with traffic. Well we were late for when our teacher wanted us there.....when we got there we were told that they were an hour behind schedule. We're dressed, putting on makeup....

and I nearly cried. I looked like an elephant. I was NOT in a happy place. I tried getting in a happy place. I got on stage, squatted down to set up my veil for our 4th piece, and when I did, the dowel in my cape (we had dowels glued into the ends of the cape for grasping and holding out the cape) poked me in the butt. on stage.

And then it broke. I had no choice but to dance with it, the show went fine on my end, other than the broken dowel...broken by my big butt.

We left after a while, she decides she wants to stop and get food, and I got home about an hour ago. I have a paper due tonight so I've gotta get going.

I just had to share how strange my day was. I think I need to see a massage therapist soon. The knot in my back is really starting to get painful. My other knee's been giving me problems too. I really think that my knee problems are due to where and HOW i sit when working on schoolwork. I changed positions, I'm on the couch right now, usually with the left leg curled up underneath. The right knee is having no problems.

The weight doesn't help. If I'm lucky I'll be able to get some time on my Wii fit tomorrow morning.
Old 10-20-2008, 12:26 PM   #41  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Week 8's thread:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=154495