Old 08-28-2008, 11:05 AM   #16  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Wow. I did not set my alarm for the gym this morningl. OOPS. Wii fit here I come. It is a pretty good workout. but I suppose anything is what you make of it. I think I am going to do some weights today too. I ended up taking the kids swimming last night. It was a lot of fun.

I didn't get on the scale this morning. There was a big huge spider that ran under it. NOPE. I am avoiding it right now.

Ok.
W 64
E wii Fit, weights
E 1200 calories planned! avoid grazing, Avoid bulky heavy food.
D Work on myself today get my mind set out of vacation mode and back to eating healthy
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 01:24 PM   #17  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

i really gotta get rid of some of my stamp sets and sell my crafts so I can bank up more money and buy my wii fit. maybe i'll see what i can find tonight, i got my first paycheck with the new rate AND my retro pay on it...an extra $400 Stayed on plan last night, even got up again (i was so tired) and did my Bean workout
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 02:26 PM   #18  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Retro pay, a beautiful thing. I almost always wish for my evaluation and raise to come late for all that wonderful retro pay.

I have only been doing so/so eating wise and I haven't exercised since Saturday. I worked Mon/Tues, went to play cards instead of sleeping wed, and I work tonight. I'm tempted to go play cards again tomorrow (since I have money, I broke even yesterday)....but we'll see. I shouldn't but I really WANNA! I'm off for a long holiday weekend. Fri/sat/sun/mon, work tuesday night....then I'm off for over a week to take care of DH, whose surgery is next thursday. Funnily enough, I ended up taking more time off than he did, he's going back to work either the Monday or Tuesday after, but I'm not back on the schedule til that thurs/fri night. ha ha.

I'm on track so far today. Must go shower and pick up the boy from school. Yay for school being back in! How was Mackie's first day!? Tess's? (everyone else? LOL) Pics??? I'll post Robert's pics if DH ever uploads the camera into the computer....I'll encourage him to do it tonight.

Off to sign up for the Halloween challenge. Happy to see we made it to page two...ha ha xxoxoxoxo Michelle
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 05:51 PM   #19  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

i didn't work out at lunch but boy am i feeling like ick! i don't know if it's workstress or what...I am tired. TOM probably isn't helping either, you know the energy drainer he is *sighs*
Old 08-28-2008, 09:05 PM   #20  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

It has been a long week. going back to work will do that to a person. I had company on my jog tonight. The ex-husband went with me. Sort of. He runs faster so he left me behind, but waited up at the half mile point, then we headed home. He was about a minute ahead of me. BUT, I kept going for another 1.3 miles. He said he should stop because of the new shoes. HA!!

Talking about pay raises, my next check will be the first one of our new contract. I am looking forward to a few extra dollars each payday. Things at school are crazy, as usual. The begining of the year is always nuts. I am hoping kindergarten is packed so they need me to go back. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Gotta go do some school stuff. School starts Tuesday and so far I have no lessons plans or no set schedule. YIKES!!

See ya tom for my weigh-in. I know I am going to be up, due to that mid-cycle thing. It is what it is.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 09:06 AM   #21  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

TOM showed up...stupid me ate a bowl of ramen noodles right before bed. there was NO reason for it. I thought i was hungry, i wanted something, i just didn't have anything little. stinking ramen noodles. they call to me.

this morning I'll have warm pumpkin pie cream of wheat I think...i have to run to the grocery store for soda this morning. I didn't go last night.

be back later!
Old 08-29-2008, 03:21 PM   #22  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

o m g. Ouch....ok....ouch. I am in some serious cramping pain today. And that's on top of the meds i've taken. I'm trying hard to avoid the junk today...i brought stuff for salad and some deli meats and cheese sticks. I am so ready to go home....how are you ladies doing?
Old 08-29-2008, 08:04 PM   #23  
Calorie Counter

Hi ladies. Getting up for work today was torture. I made it through the day ok, food was great. (well probably till dinner, our stove top is out made some sort of electrical arch OH NO!) But anyhow I am ready to get out of vacation mode and back to the real world. I need a new water bottle, mine has come up missing somehow.

I am going to make sure I am up and posting in the morning! Happy healthy one!
Old 08-30-2008, 01:15 AM   #24  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Hey Jen I was the same way today. The cramps were really bad today. I think once I get my homework done tonight I'm crashing out with a cup of tea, some pain reliever, and a book. Dinner was just a mess. I stuck to my guns pretty much all day otherwise.
Old 08-30-2008, 01:03 PM   #25  
mtiger

Wink

Good afternoon ladies!! I am taking a break from raking dirt in my yard. Have I got a mess. Had a water line installed to the barn and now trying to get things back to normal. Need to get some grass seed planted so it can grow this fall. I have been super busy at school getting ready for class to start Tuesday. I hope I'm ready. Doing this 4/5 split is causing me a lot of stress.

My weigh-in yesterday was not good. I went up 2.2 pounds. I am really hoping it is just that mid-cycle gain thing. I look forward to it going back down this next week.

Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend. I will be doing my 3fc 5k sometime this weekend. Run Mindy, run!!
Old 08-30-2008, 01:09 PM   #26  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Happy Weekend ladies!! The end of the challenge already!? Well I can't believe I actually weigh what my ticker says....I hovered 253-256 the whole challenge, went out last weekend drinking and haven't been completely back on track yet. But this morning the scale really did say 253.5 so I can't be too upset about that. I'm dressed for the gym...but Mike is out installing computers for his brother and his sister so he'll be gone most of today. As long as I get to the gym before 4 when it closes. Tonight is bowling so I need to figure out how I will either plan for the drinking or should I avoid it altogether. I mean, come on, bowling is NOT a special occasion! Maybe I can limit it to this....I work every third weekend, so I bowl two, work one. So my weeks can go like this.....bowl and drink-bowl and not drink-work. LOL I need to resist the peer pressure!

W-lots, take the 1.5 liter bottle to bowling. Avoid the draft beer pitchers! Avoid the shots (of Jack daniels...ha ha)

E- Wii fit and/or the gym...if I get to the gym, upper body, cardio, abs. I want to work the upper body in hopes of throwing the ball harder tonight at bowling!

E-breakfast was Eggbeaters and a plum and a nectarine (or was that a peach?) lots of water....lunch will be big salad...I think with our schedule today lunch and dinner will be one and the same around 4 pm....so snack later tonight can be....????? I will take and eat an apple during bowling. I did that last year, it lasts a LONG time and keeps my mouth busy.

D- I suck at the D part. I'll be happy to get the house in shape, stick to my WEE and not be TOTALLY drunken tonight at bowling. Extra marks if I don't drink at all. Avoid the drama brewing already at bowling. Have fun, bowl well, take your time, follow through, get down at the line(bowling coaching). Get back on here tomorrow to brag (or confess)....

Oh and we talked about something the other day and I told my husband I'd never had a massage before and he got all thoughtful and like, "reeeallly?" so I thought I saw the wheels turning (we haven't been getting along the past few days and I thought he might try to "suprise" me) so I told him not to, that I want to make that my goal at 230. So that will be in the back of my mind...I have 23 pounds to go. I hope I get there by Christmas. BTW he came home yesterday with a little potted rose plant. Little tiny red roses, it's very pretty. See, I got him trained! His dad gets his mom flowers on random days "for no reason" and I always tell her "HOW LUCKY THAT IS"...hint hint. LOL

Have a good, healthful, smart choices weekend. Love you all. xoxoo Michelle
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 12:56 AM   #27  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Hey ladies,
I washed my car today although i really didn't do a good job of it....tomorrow i think we'll go to the air show. I don't even know what weight's gonna sit on my butt cuz TOM is here. I would like to lose 24 lbs by halloween. I really gotta work on what I eat, and what exercise I do. I really hurt today though, yesterday and today weren't all that great.

btw I am currently putting away my laundry except for what's in the dirty basket. I'll probably wash that tonight. I went thru some of my clothes and since i have lots of shelves in my closet now....I've put the jeans that don't fit but SHOULD in about 15-20 lbs on my shelves. I needed to make room. i have to make space for my clothes. I pulled out a pair of overalls that I want to wear soon. At my lowest weight, I wore them to work....I was so proud, but I wasn't near my goal. I was 27 lbs away from my goal. I had a coworker tell me to never wear them again. Really hurt my feelings, but i love them. So i pulled them out and hung them in my craft room (that isn't organized yet) so I can SEE them. I need to set out more visualizations so it'll help me along the way.
Old 08-31-2008, 05:32 AM   #28  
Calorie Counter

Morning ladies. This has been a really tough weekend for me to wake up. I guess it is because I am back from vacation. Food is going well. Pretty normal for the weekend I work.
Workday weed today!
Old 08-31-2008, 08:36 PM   #29  
mtiger

Wink

Just finished my 3fc 5k. I couldn't run as much as i wanted to. I have hurt my hip somehow. It feels like a pulled muscle. Anyway, I jogged about half and finished in 47 min. Not too bad. I am still waiting for those extra pounds to go away.

Hope everyone has a great holiday.
Old 08-31-2008, 08:57 PM   #30  
Calorie Counter

Good job Mindy! I didn't join this 5k challenge I just forgot to. But I do plan on running on Tuesday to jump start my body back into the swing of things. I have also hit my mid cycle weight gain right after my trip too.

Food went mostly well today tomorrow there is a pot luck so wish me " be good" vibes. I won't kid myself, I will eat stuff. But I a m hoping to stick to the carrots and fruit.