Old 08-19-2008, 01:11 PM   #16  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

Hmmmm . . . something knocked me offline? I see now that it was Nchellie!!!

Great job on the double work out GF - seems all I do lately is SLEEP. Not sure 'sup with that. Age/weight/menopause/shift work/depression . . . pick one?

Re-committing to my old walking program should help all of the above I think. STILL haven't found a pedometer that worked like my original. Loved that dayung thing.

Can't wait for the pics!

On my learn-to-do- someday list still.

Leaving early to play catch up from my loooong weekend . . . cya in the Wee gals.

BTW - I scrubbed andpolished my fly-auddie sink. LOVE IT!

Yes, my life is that pathetic.
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 01:14 PM   #17  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

Thanx girls...i keep trying, that's all I can do. Raises in the past weren't so great so this one's a good one. I didn't pack veggies I think what i'll do is go get a good salad from the coffeeshop and bring it back. I don't want to waste time trying to find some other place to eat, and i don't think i should be eating ramen noodles for lunch with my chicken although it sounds good....i need a snack LOL

I've been listening to my Zune at work, and have come across a few songs I hear in my head when I imagine myself getting off a plane at the airport back at home....I think I'll make a playlist of these just as a motivator....not a workout songlist but just a general motivator. Mustang Sally's one of them
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 04:12 PM   #18  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Another day back at school. I am only moving what is absolutley necessary to teach 4/5 and leaving all the kindergarten stuff in the old room. Hoping to get back there. It was less stressful today. I am going to do some decorating tom. so it doesn't feel so blah! Feeling better everyday, more organized.

The scale said 209 even today. Looking for that 208 number. Hopefully this week sometime.

aud- Go for it. You know when you get up and get moving you are going to feel better and have more energy. Here's some mojo.

holy- Nice job on the raise. Just be the best you can be. People will appreciate that.

Jeni- Yeah for the happy scale. My DD ws looking over my shoulder and said, "D*** I'd like to be 149" Me too. Good for you.

Michelle- You're right. I get excited for the under somethings. There is a BIGGIE on the horizon for me. The Under 200 mark is looming large. Help, I need a paper bag. I'm hyperventilating I am so excited. Lots of people have been commenting at school. I tell them it takes working out everyday and watching what I eat everyday. There are no holidays, no freebie days, no out of control days. Little blips here and there, but that's it. It has to become routine and lifestyle, and that means forever. WOW!! FOREVER? Really?

Well gotta run, have tons to do.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 05:41 PM   #19  
Calorie Counter

149 been quite a shocker for me. this last 8 pounds has come off pretty quickly. I know it is because I have been planning my meals. I have also cut out a lot of sodium that I was eating with my soups and stuff. once I hit 145 I am going to step up my weight training.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 02:22 AM   #20  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Jen i'm so proud
Old 08-20-2008, 07:44 AM   #21  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Morning girlies!~

Just sent BF off to work and trying to keep myself from crawling back into bed. It always zaps my energy!

Thanks for the quitting support! The online program has me monitoring each smoke I want and recording when, why, and how bad I want it. Also has these "seperation exercises" that I do to relearn my response when the need for one hit. For example, yesterday I had to take 10 deep breaths and wait 5 minutes before lighting up. 4 times I did it and complete forgot that I wanted to smoke by the time the 5 minutes was up. Wasn't till about an hour later each time that the urge came back and I realized that I hadn't gone outside! All in all, I smoked 1/2 of what I normally would have yesterday. Its a small NSV I guess. I will be patching up though when D day arrives. I can't wait to breathe and feel healthy!

Jcat and Mtigress! Good girls! Soooo proud. I am looking forward to that under 190 NChellie! Unfortunately I didn't get my walk in either night. Couple things came up (as usual). On the list again tonight and I KNOW I need to do it to get to change my ticker down too!

HolyT - yeah for $! and I promise you the school will pay off. My degrees doubled my money each time! Its tough to sit and watch the "others" move up when you know you're fully capable, but I know you will blow right past them once that piece of paper is on the wall! Eyes on prize!!!!!

Auddy - I have been checking the back of my eyes lids for longer hours and more frequently too lately. I don't know why the energy zapping is happening so hard right now either, but could probably borrow a few reasons from your list

Weed for the dizay....
W - Getting it down... 64 or more
E - Food planned packed and pallettable - so glad I have been doing cooking on Sundays!
E - Walk Kris! One foot in front of the other. Just DO IT!!!!!!!
D - Any song by Jennifer Knapp today!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 08:29 AM   #22  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Default Quickie

Okay...so I got my FLYing done! Feels good!

Have a great day all!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 08:48 AM   #23  
Calorie Counter

I'm up and ready for my banishment. as soon as DS starts waking up I will be running out the door (or 630 whatever comes first.) My kiddos are going to daycare so I can get our last minute shopping done I am taking my neices and spending some quality time with them. It will be a good day. My mom and two younger sisters may join us for lunch.

Today will be a good long workout for me and I am so hoping to swim and get in the hot tub. I will swim and get in the hot tub.

More later ladies.
Old 08-20-2008, 09:00 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

OK all, have a great OP day.

I have tons to do today.

Senior portraits for YS, Dentist for both he and DH, Youth meeting at church tonight, furnace dude coming today, too much!

Going running right now.

3 miles? That's the plan.

Bfast done and OP
Let's stick with it!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 02:36 PM   #25  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

My sugar levels crashed Not good at all. gotta eat my snack sooner. we did some testing this morning and it put me off on my snack time. I'm about five kinds of stressed and so sleepy....I got home with energy and that was it...i was up til 1:30. woke up about 6:20. I'm tired....
Old 08-21-2008, 08:30 AM   #26  

Yesterday is gone, today's a new chance to do well. Hey, there's my "d"

Not so much crap going on today.
Going out to run in a few, then going to work on house chores. Desperately need to weed the flowers and the veggies both.

Maybe some school shopping later w YS. We will see.

W 100 oz, easy when I'm at work, not so good on vacay
E OP
E the run, the crunches
D as above!!
Old 08-21-2008, 08:32 AM   #27  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

I missed posting yesterday. We were having a trench dug through the yard to get a water line to the barn. Took way longer than planned. Now I have a nice long hole and dirt in the yard. Yeah! Hope to get that all finished by the weekend. I forsee a lot of raking and seeding grass in my future. Weight is hanging right around 209-210. Tom. is weigh-in so I hope it looks good.

Didn't make it in to work yesterday, so I have got to get moving this morning. I still have a ton to do and precios little time to do it. See ya all later.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 09:11 AM   #28  
Calorie Counter

Morning ladies. I've been debating my workout this morning. It will be my last chance to workout till next wednesday and I reallly enjoy my workouts. But then I still have so much to do today. I have about 5 hours left before we leave. DH has to have keys made, go to the bank, go grab pizza's for my kids and sisters (who are babysitting today). I have to do a last minute clean up. Load up my car. . . . Anyway my vacation goal was to be 149 and I made it there (four W/I in a row I feel like it is official ) Okay I know I will use my Wii fit today, that way I will get a workout. I know I am babbling.

Yesterday I went shopping with my neices. We had a really good time. The girls were nice to hang out with. And my workout? Well i did 30 on the elliptical then spent a lot of time in the hot tub. It was nice because my legs had been sore and I was so stressed out. The hot tub was just what I needed.

So my vacaton plan: I promised my DH that I wouldn't "diet" or count calories while I am there. Well, I always estimate, but anyway. I really want to keep up this momentum I have been having lately. I know I will be walking and standing and walking and standing for hours on end so I think that I should burn calories just moving around. I will eat healthier choice while having my meals and snacks. I also expect to be up about 5 pounds by the time to get home. Wish me luck.
My Vacation WEED:
W: At least 64 oz of water each day; but more likely be 80 oz since the weather is nice.
E: I will do enough walking and moving so I doubt I will do any extra's but I may take an afternoon dip in the pool if the crowds get too crazy.
E: This is a toughy. I won't kid myself by claiming to eat only clean foods, but I will snack on fresh fruit. I will try to avoid fried foods and extra carbs.
D: Have fun. Life is about living. Don't focus on every single calorie. Don't Worry about my kids, they are going to have a wonderful time!

I wont be around till Monday afternoon so if someone wants to start the final thread, that would be great!
Old 08-21-2008, 10:42 AM   #29  

Jen, have a blast!!

I just finished both the 3 mile run and 100 upper and 100 lower crunches!

Need to find an OP breakfast...
Old 08-22-2008, 09:13 AM   #30  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

we must've gotten busy yesterday. DH came home this morning just to irritate me. I wish he stayed gone. At least I could watch what I wanted to in the morning for an hour while I got ready for work. jerk *sighs* so much for my clean kitchen. Been leaving my kitchen sink all shined up and it's nice. I feel good about it. But I'm certain it won't last while he's home. He just leaves dishes everywhere.

Anyway....

Weed for today:
w: 64 oz
e: Whatever I can get in....we're not working out at lunch today
e: on plan as possible
d: get my schoolwork done and get to bed early.