Old 08-13-2008, 02:42 PM   #16  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

I think it WAS the Enquirer, Mommavis . . . we'll have to wait for holyT to get the REAL dirt I'm thinking!

Hang in there jcat - just keep thinking Disneydisneydisneydisney!!!

I love self help/motivator books too nixie & mtigie . . . got shelves of them and also put somein the rack for bathroom reading. Never have read much of Dr. Phil - will check out next trip to the bookstore we have here in town - credits for returning/swapping books plus mega credits for turning in any bestsellers. Works out so neat -glad I found this little shop. Think I told you how much fun my niece & I had doing my "De-Clutter Workbook" on one of her visits - I De-Cluttered the living room while she read the quizzes & ideas aloud and laughed laughed laughed at the personality profiles we both shared that causes "hoarding"/clutter.

A WEEDER here linked to a site that was so kewl - about "work zones?" Wish I'd saved to Favorites.

Anyone remember?

Hitting the mmunchie floor - cya all in the Wee!
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 07:13 PM   #17  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Oh, yeah Aud. Ummmm I know it its on the tip of my fingers. AAAA I will have to think about it.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 07:44 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

was it Fly Lady?
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 08:00 PM   #19  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

i'm back girls!!!!

No unfortunately she wasn't there for me to put the beat down on....i dealt with one guy who was just annoying and then a kid who was just as annoying. This kid screamed most of the time i was there for autographs, saying it was his first time there.....that it was his dad's birthday blah blah blah. Stuff that basically wouldn't be thought of like a kiddo his age. Someone was there prompting him. I did get a few great photos though.....i drove down and met Stevi-Rocks and yes SHE F'ING ROCKS! I can't wait to see her again.

I drove monday and came back last night...DH was drunk the entire time he was awake.....which wasn't long monday but this morning didn't remember calling me last night as i got home. Food was awful......no more fast food unless it's sammiches ok? no more burgers or the place with the red and yellow clown and arches. no more. tired of that nonesense. I have rehearsal tonight so that's something. I'll be starting a workout regimen this week and i'm gonna plan food. no point in not doing so. Missed you ladies!!
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 09:14 PM   #20  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Does anyone know how many calories there are in a mosquito? I think I ate one tonight after it bit my tongue. Wierd, huh? I went 2.7 miles walk/jog. Didn't time myself but it felt faster. My friend is going to do my official 5k with me in Sept. There is a one mile family walk that starts with the 5k, but turn around and the 5kers keep going. So we will start together and then I'll keep going. It should be fun.

TOM made an early arrival today and the scale has gone down a pound each of the last 2 days. I have to get below 210 and stay there. I just can't keep going up and down. 3 up, 4 down, 2 up, 3 down. YIKES!!!

Aud- Keep walking and drinking. The clear stuff, not the sudsie stuff. I just ordered some books to be sent to my library. "Thin for Life" and "The Step Diet". I'll let you know how they are.

Jeni- Vacation is so close. Hang in there.

MM- Loving the DSL. Nice. 2 mile run and a ton of MMUUNNCHIIES.

Where's Nix and Michelle. Hhhhheeellloo!
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 01:15 AM   #21  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

everyone! I got approved for Lonestar (food stamps) so my fridge and belly will be FULL by this weekend!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 07:28 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Morning all!

W 100
E just did 75 & 75 crunches
E op
D sticking with it!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 07:58 AM   #23  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Thursday Shmursday..... I feel like a water retaining sea cow today.

all. Have been reading posts but drowning in work and unmotivated at night to post. After this last semi-lazy weekend and sleeping through the nights I think my body/mind was and possibly still is in need of good rest. My brain is tired.

Shari - woohoo for food. You take care of yourself girlie!

Aud - MMavis is right. Flylady has work zones. I've been back to the site again as I no longer have my son to boss around to clean the house. Gonna get my 15 minutes a day per "zone" going on and get BF in on gig.

Mtiger - nice pound droppage! I have been eating very decent stuff, maybe a little too much of it. No gain, no loss.... but no scale movement either. Gotta get exercise back in the routine.

HolyT - welcome back from the trip! Was your weather good? I know the marine layer down here that creeps in has made it a sauna for a few days. I hate sticky! Didn't realize you were getting the Simpson sighting in! Cool.

Jcat - One thing about Mickey, he's always there for ya! D-land will still be a blast!

MMavis - fantastic on the crunching (MMUNCHING)! you keep it up. Eww.. I'm feeling inspired again to start up!

WEED has been WED - missing the exercise part. Although I have been wearing my Ipod and grooving through the house as I pick up and do dishes. For whatever reason I have been hooked on old Rolling Stones and CCR songs this last week. Beast of Burden, Brown Sugar, Down on the Corner, and Proud Mary. Gets me shaking and singing out loud off key

Gonna push through my day today. BF took the last of the planned lunches today so I'm gonna have to get creative. Stay away from fast food (I'm with ya HolyT) and continue to get my water down. I can do this.

Have a great day ladies!

Last edited by Nixmom; 08-14-2008 at 07:59 AM.
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 10:23 AM   #24  
Calorie Counter

Morning! I cant wait for my Disney Trip. My mom is taking the kids camping (did I tell you that?) any way I didn't realize until yesterday that means I will NOT be able to talk to them at all the whole weekend (no cell service) When my buddy at work pointed that out I almost started crying. I keep reminding myself that they will be having a blast! Sigh.

On a Happy note today I saw 149.6 on the scale this morning. Dont get too excited though, that was after my 60 minute workout. But before my workout I was at 151 time to change my ticker

W 64oz
E 60 minutes cardio done, 20 minutes strenghth training on Wii Fit to come
E 1200 planned calories
D pick up my nieces and go to the beach. Supposed to be a HOT one.

Last edited by jcatron243; 08-14-2008 at 10:24 AM.
Old 08-14-2008, 04:07 PM   #25  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

i think i might try to go find a wii fit today. I ain't got nothin else goin on LMAO I love being away from work. I'll get some photos uploaded to photobucket so you ladies can see my other husband *dreamy sighs*

Went to an anniversary celebration this last weekend for my friend's parents. I spent time with them the last two christmases...including the one when DH was in Afghanistan. Both my friend and I are committed to a goal of losing some serious weight between now and Christmas....when we get GOOD photos of us in. I'd also like to add that for graduation ceremonies in July I'd like to be in tippy top goal weight.....but I'd be happy to be close by March. Got a long way to go, but I am gonna work it off.
Old 08-14-2008, 06:30 PM   #26  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

btw ladies the weather was warm and muggy. I wish i could've spent more time but when I take my next vacation I'll be free from everything, school, work, etc.

I'd rather not see Simpson. that girl makes me ill. She doesn't do anything for herself....daddy does everything for her. Yucka ducka. And to think I really started coming around on her in her role on The Dukes of Hazzard. I've changed my mind since then though.

No Wii Fit's in the area I checked on line thru a couple of sites and i think I'll have to order directly from Nintendo if i don't find one soon.
Old 08-14-2008, 07:57 PM   #27  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Well the big news of the day is I got new cross trainers today. WOOHOO! Isn't my life exciting. I am working out when I'm done here. Another big WOOHOO! Man, I have no life. I am going to lunch tom. with my friend and tom. is weigh-in. I am hoping for a good reading on the scale. Since TOM is visiting, I have gone down for the last 3 days. Hope to go down again tom.

nix- Come walk with me. Come dance with me. Come jog, or jump or bounce with me.

Jeni- You will survive your absence from your children. You really will, honestly. It will be fun.

holyt- Good luck on trying to get that Wii. Seems everyone is doing it.

MM- Point on, as always. Good for you.

See ya tom. WITH GOOD NEWS, YES!!
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 08:32 PM   #28  
Calorie Counter

HolyT I was lucky to get mine. they were hiden behind the register. When costco got a shipment of them the pallet was gone within a day.

Mindy I know I will have a good time without the kids. I think that is half the problem BTW I don't know how many cals are in Mosquitos but I would just think of the protein he he he

Nixie, I love singing, and I am definately off key when I do it. Just got to add in the extra dancing along with it and I bet you get more exercise than you think.

Shari Hurray for the food!

MMavis Fly lady thats right. I really need to go there again. I need to set up the zones. Housework Sucks. \

Never did get to my wii fit today. I did go to the beach and walk for a while. I took my neices. There dad told me the oldest cried for three days after I dropped them off. I told her mom today. I am really not making it easy on her right now. Why should I?? Anyway the beach was fun, but now tommy is having a NASTY allergy attack. I hope his meds kick in soon. Mak decided to skip swim lessons today, her choice we were out all day so I had a feeling.
Old 08-15-2008, 01:11 AM   #29  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Tomorrow my friend and I will be having lunch here at my house (my friend with weight loss goals too) and I plan on making some good healthy stuff for us to eat. Afterwards we're going to craft. We haven't had much time to do that lately....just fun stuff for us. I'm planning on making another bunch of cards for work and maybe design a couple of christmas cards as well. I really gotta get some stupid cabinets in over the sink. hubby's complaining that he can't find our stuff in the kitchen. Well that's cuz most of it's still in boxes because I won't put it underneath the countertop dinosaur range. He made and left a mess for ME as usual to clean up. I haven't done much useful this week.....he used the "i'm on vacation" line as an excuse but it doesn't work so well for me.

Maybe I can go join the circus as the bellydancer and get paid in peanuts and popcorn. I think that'll work...
Old 08-15-2008, 05:43 AM   #30  
Calorie Counter

Workday today. four more days then I am off for a week! YIPPEE. I do get my vacation days. I was actually scheduled for sun, mon AND wed, thurs. I have to go talk to them today. Really tempted to take all four days. or at least take Monday off too. We will see. If I did take the days off more chances to work off these 2 pounds I want to lose. I will go talk to the office today.

W 64 oz
E wii fit yoga 10 minutes
E1200 planned calories
D focus. Its so hard to focus on work right now