5 lb Challenge #20!!!

You're on Page 3 of 6
Go to
  • sw:286.4
    cw:285.8
    gw:281.4

Congrats on the woosh, miss FCBG!
  • Do you think we could get a mod to lock the old challenges so people don't keep posting there?
  • Good idea
  • CONGRATS, THIN4GOOD!!!

Wow, we`ve had a lot of fast ones this past month.

SW: 185.8
    CW: 185.8
    GW: 180.8
  • I want to lose 5 pounds!

CW: 227
    GW: 222
  • Still the same, by crikey! Maybe I'll cut my toenails! That'll show ya!
    SW 151
    CW 151
    GW 146
  • SW: 165.2
    CW: 163.6 (-1.6)
    GW: 160.2

Quote:
    I haven't been drinking a lot of water lately and when I wake up my fingers feel tight
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who get this! My guy laughs when I tell him I must have had to much salt or not enough water because my fingers are puffy and I can feel it when I make a fist. He totally doesn't get it!!

• Quote: I'm glad I'm not the only one who get this! My guy laughs when I tell him I must have had to much salt or not enough water because my fingers are puffy and I can feel it when I make a fist. He totally doesn't get it!!
    Too funny! My mom laughed at me last weekend when I said I needed to drink some more water because my fingers felt puffy! Okay good I'm not crazy
  • I just wanted to say thanks - and I have to say it feels great that you are all calling me thin! I'm so glad I picked that name now.
  • SW: 149.6
    CW: 148.2 (down 1.4)
    GW: 144.6

I'll feel safely out of the 150's when I hit 146. Took measurements today - haven't don'e that for 3 weeks, and no change... then again - I've been teaching summer school so I haven't been to the gym for 3 weeks, so maybe now I'll get back on track and see some changes. Oh - here's a biggie - - I can see my feet!! LOLOL
  • Down a bit today...
    SW: 152.8
    CW: 152.2
    GW: 147.8
  • Yay for you Thin4Good!!!! At least I lost the one I gained and now starting AGAIN!!
    Donna
    SW 218
    CW 218
    GW 213
  • reporting in for the day. This challenge really gives me something to look forward to. Thanks everyone.

sw: 253
    cw: 252
    gw: 248
  • Wow I leave for three days and you guys have already knocked out another 5 lb challenge! Yayyy...good for you thin4life...and good job everyone!

I had my BIG test today that I have been studying for...so I'm back and done studying..

Well here goes:

SW: 246
    CW: 246
    GW: 241
  • Holding steady @ 148.2