Old 06-11-2008, 10:27 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Darby remember we're here to vent to - it's not all about the weight!

I did the 2nd video of SI6 yesterday. I just didn't have the energy to do the harder one, but I wanted to have the satisfaction of completing a full video. I did an *unofficial* weigh in this morning, and I'm down #1.2 from last week. I changed my ticker to reference.

Also - I got my mom and my best friend to join in the challenge! I'm EXCITED!!! We all need to ddo this! I set all of our goals at #25 by Christmas, even though I plan on losing at least #32..2 by then to hit my personal mini-goal of being "overweight" Right now it's just one day at a time!

Exercise is on track - attitude is on track - food is on track.. I'M ON TRACK!!!
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 08:50 AM   #17  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygirl View Post
Darby remember we're here to vent to - it's not all about the weight!:
Thanks Enygirl! We just had a bunch of unexpected financial stuff hit us all at once and it's always a little scary. But we'll be alright.

Good for you for being on track!

I am not so much on track. I sort of fizzled out, but I'm going grocery shopping today, so I will buy healthy food. The farmer's markets finally opened and I'm very excited!

Working out has been sort of hit or miss (mostly miss). I walked a bit this morning, but I'm jumping back on the treadmill tomorrow morning.

Keep going, everyone!
Darby1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 06:58 PM   #18  
~Don't Postpone Joy~

S/C/G: 241.8/228/199.0

Last edited by Sweetcaroline; 06-17-2008 at 03:52 PM.
Sweetcaroline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 10:10 AM   #19  

SweetCaroline - I don't know what's going on - but stay Strong!!! YOU CAN BEAT ANYTHING THAT IS PUT IN FRONT OF YOU! Everything is an opportunity: to learn, to grow, to succeed! Push through it!

In the book I'm reading the authors say (paraphrased): Your goal is concrete, and your path is fluid.

That's the key girls - We have the goal in mind - we need to keepthe goal concrete - and work however we have to to meet that goal! we CAN do it - Stay with me!
Old 06-13-2008, 06:40 PM   #20  
~Don't Postpone Joy~

Old 06-15-2008, 11:51 AM   #21  

Positive is the answer - I know that my emotional eating is completely under control if I'm happy and positive! It's when I get bored or sad that I turn to the food! I've been slacking a little on exercise the past week. I haven't done the 75 mins/day at all. I'm going to change that. I am proud of myself that I've done at least SOME exercising EVERYDAY even if it was 15 mins - it's better then the past where I'd have 5 day stretches of NOTHING!

Today is a yoga day - but I think I'm going to take a walk here in a few (after lunch) w/ DD. I'm planning on doing some 5K races coming up soon - just for the exercise... it'll be nice. I like the excitement of doing them with other people.

Weigh in is tomorrow for me for my Family Christmas Challenge. I like having them on mondays; it keeps me honest during the weekends! I'm hoping to be down in the lower 1/2 of the #190's. I need to stay focused and lose the #1.2 EVERY week! To hit my goal for Christmas!

Are we going to do another boot camp for next month? This thread is REALLY keeping my accountable! I LOVE IT! And I LOVE the support here!

Alright - i'm going to go do the house work that I've been avoiding for the last 2 weeks! Have a GREAT ON PLAN DAY!! & for all!!!

Last edited by Enygirl; 06-15-2008 at 11:52 AM. Reason: fat finger syndrome
Old 06-15-2008, 05:39 PM   #22  

Hey ladies,
I'm at 216 still, but that's ok since this has been a less than stellar week.

Sweetcaroline-I hope things are going better for you! I know what it's like when a lot of stuff is thrown at you all at once (even if it's not earth-shattering). Some people are really good at using stress to their advantage, and some people kind of fall apart. I fall apart. The first thing I do is start eating and quit exercising and forget about taking care of myself at all. And when things are stressful that's the most important time to take care of yourself!

Enygirl-good job on the exercise this week! That's fantastic! I'm sure your weigh in will go well tomorrow! I would definitely like to join another bootcamp in July. I've got a lot going on next month, so I think the bootcamp would keep me focused.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!
Old 06-15-2008, 09:29 PM   #23  
~Don't Postpone Joy~

Old 06-16-2008, 03:11 PM   #24  

Only down #.6 in 2 weeks. I need to address things again. I know my exercise is on target - and my eating's good. I'm going to have to look at things though. I'm missing something somewhere!
Old 06-16-2008, 05:23 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 200/190/165

Height: 5'9

Looks like bootcamp is still going here... I just got back from a trip, beat. Was dreaming I'd be in bootcamp mode while driving so much. Mostly I did "ok" eating, tried to walk, workout in the pool, do pushups etc but out of town it's hard. At least I didn't gain, gotta get on the scale in the am to make sure. Stopped at the library, checked out some workout and weight loss books to rev me up. I'm figuring part of my yo yo dieting is my travel for business. One book I bought that I need to study is about dieting/exercise for travelers. How's everyone going? I ca't believe it's already mid June.
horsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 07:22 PM   #26  

Hi horsey,
Welcome back! As you can see we lost a few people after the system crash, but the rest of us are hanging in there! It sounds like you did real well on your trip! It's so easy to just give up on exercising and eating "whatever" when they're out of their regular routine; so just the fact that you tried to exercise and eat right while you were gone is wonderful!
Old 06-16-2008, 07:40 PM   #27  
~Don't Postpone Joy~

Last edited by Sweetcaroline; 06-17-2008 at 03:51 PM.
Old 06-16-2008, 08:50 PM   #28  

I'm back to the first steps, cleaning my car after travel, kitchen, organizing, getting my journal out, I can't think when I'm cluttered. Cleaned my fridge and kitchen, starting over, dumped out lots of food/any remaining junk. Studied Clean Eating, Eat This Not That, Grocery Store diet, etc for a list of healthy name brand products to buy. Going shopping tonight. Have it down to just the best for dieting so i think. Dusting off my dvds, am READY to go here again soon.

Two weeks left in the month, then maybe we can start a July bootcamp without long trips and computer crashes?
Old 06-17-2008, 10:37 AM   #29  

Hello girls! I took yesterday off. My muscles couldn't take it again. Actually I talked to a personal trainer and she said that since I went form moderate exercise 2-3 x's a week - to a full blow every day hour that I probably am doing more hamr then good. She suggested that I can't it down to 30-45 mins a day (instead of 75) and only do it 6 days a week. So i took yesterday off, and I'll do my workout (45 mins) tonight.

It does makes sense though. Last week my body felt very fatigued, and my hamstrings wanted to curl up into my gluts! I need to remember that being gun ho is good - but hurting myself isn't ok!

Alright - time to go and eat.. it's close to lunch time w/ my boss.
Old 06-17-2008, 05:50 PM   #30  

Eating clean, clean, clean. Cutting back to 1200 calories again. Going to do the Biggest Loser dvd tonight. How's everyone going?