Old 05-21-2008, 10:56 AM   #31  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

Hiya WEED'ies!

Been super busy wrapping up things here . . . looks like I have this week & next to finish all that I've started . . . the big vote @ the parts plant is Thursday - if it's ratified - I'll be back to HolyT's H-E-double hockey sticks myself! Hang In There GF!

WB nixieM! LOVED reading about your Havasu Adventures over coffee this morning! And speaking of LOVE - so GREAT to see you Posting Nchellie! Good to know that despite many differences - we seem to indeed be continuing to lead parallel lives/emotions/weight!

And we both remain optimistic & hopeful WEED'ing!

I've got "The Eye of mTiger" stuck in my head . . . good fight song!

Too bad you had to work jcat - know that you needed some rest right about now - I found myself checking in and out of here to see how Tommy did - then you had poor Makie sick to boot - *sigh* - Isn't that the way it always goes? When will ya know the results of the test?

Shout Outs to eny & jlea! Got my Mmunchies in MotherM - may not have time to do more later - off to a union meeting this afternoon - goingto be "Installed."

TTYAL!
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 11:22 AM   #32  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

So I had a bit of a change in plans this morning. Will got up about 2 minutes before I left the house and told me tommy was burning up. Since DH couldn't miss today I ended up having to call in sick Then Tommy woke up just fine.

I went back to bed at 315 with the intentions of getting up at 500 to go to the Y but I overslept and missed it. SO I will try to get on my bike this afternoon. Then I will run after gymnastics tonight.

HolyT, congrats on the new house!! Get to the doctor, and get checked out you are making me worry!!! As for lasik, I wish you were able to get in and do it. I understand about putting things off for yourself, I have been doing it for years. about 6 years ago I refused to do DH's laundry and dishes. He was such a lazy a$$. His grandmother ALWAYS did everything for him. We had some serious problems back then, he wouldn't cook, clean, mow the lawn. He just sat on his butt and did nothing. So I refused to do any of his stuff, just took care of myself (this was pre-kids). I also told him if he wanted me to treat him like his grandmother did, then fine NO more s-e-x. I know its awful to say that but I had been putting up for it for almost 3 years at that point. I worked 6-7 days a week 8 hour shifts just so he could get everything he wanted. Anyway after a month of no sex he started doing a little bit. (still doesn't do the dishes though). We finally have a routine that works well enough for us. I do dishes and the kitchen, he takes out the garbage and changes the litter box. I clean the bedrooms and the bathrooms and I leave the living room and dining room for him. His rooms get done maybe once every two weeks. Okay I pick up but I dont clean clean his rooms. It works well enough for us. The only time I get upset about cleaning is when he comments on my rooms or the dishes not being done when his rooms are a mess.

Okay I better pop off get to personals later.

Last edited by jcatron243; 05-21-2008 at 11:23 AM.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 11:42 AM   #33  
aud
lc lifestyle

PS: I'm in for a July 4th Challenge . . . I'm afraid anything longer would make me totally lose focus/committment.
Old 05-21-2008, 12:39 PM   #34  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

Ok in order to try and relieve some of this instantaneous cramping and puking (had another round of it this morning) I'll try to stick to bland non fatty foods for a while at least to see if it helps. It wasn't as severe as it was two weeks ago but instantaneous and quickly over done with. I know this isn't healthy but i'm calling the doc in about half an hour when I go on break. I know that when my girlfriend went thru this she ended up waiting a month for her doc (she lives out in the sticks LOL) and ate nothing but bland boring plain no seasoning no fat no greasy foods for a month. She said the upside was that she lost a ot of weight LMAO. Not exactly how I wanted to do that but until I'm in for procedure or treatment I gotta do what I can.

I got some veggies and got some deli meats and will have to do with that for now.

Is it wrong for me to say i'm scared? I've never been into the hospital for anything. I hate going to the doc as it is. But this isn't good, i mean three times at work....interrupting my dang vacation....that's just not right.

Jen, I only get it once a month or so....used to be once a week when he was drunk on friday nights but that has since changed. He has to lose weight for work and now won't bug me if he's drunk. Well he didn't this weekend. I was too tired from the wedding and actually fell asleep on the couch that night. Stayed there too LOL...he's just lazy. I don't get it. I don't see why I should have to raise him. I want children that I give birth to or adopt, not children older than me that won't pick up their mess or wash dishes once in a while. The only reason he's working in the yard now is b/c we're moving. That's the only reason.
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 01:04 PM   #35  
aud
lc lifestyle

OK - now you've got me worried holyT!

Wise Words from My Mom - that reallyreally helped my nervousness when I was young/dr.s/tests/hospitals:

"Ah auddie, just think of it as a hotel or spa - and everyone is waiting on you so they can HELP you."

I've been thinking that way ever since & coming from someone who was almost PHOBIC at the very smell of dr.'s offices/hospitals (the minute I was even in the LOBBY for a VISIT for Pete's Sake - I'd have to RUN to the bathroom with actual stomach aches!) - it's worked like a charm for me.

ok - let us know when you've called and made an appointment - this all sounds very stress related - which is good in a way, right?

Old 05-21-2008, 01:58 PM   #36  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

i will be seen this afternoon....i was in shock...you know how hard it is to get an appointment in the civilian world? SSDD in the military...no problem for me today though. I got lucky. I'll let you girls know what they say. I'm sure it's entirely stress related.
Old 05-21-2008, 02:08 PM   #37  
Calorie Counter

HolyT my thoughts are with you. I hope you get some answers.
Old 05-21-2008, 02:38 PM   #38  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

I do too cuz i sure don't like being scared, sure don't like being at the doctor's office, and sure as heck don't care for being on base. At least I'll get to see the outside world again. You should've seen me on my last day off from work.....that was the day i had to get my oil checked again.....i was sad knowing i'd have to go back into the office because it was so nice to be out in the real world.

Thanx for thinkin of me girls I appreciate it.
Old 05-21-2008, 06:13 PM   #39  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Ok i'm back. doc said she wasn't sure, my symptoms were vague, and that it could possibly be a kidney stone, or an ulcer. I had labwork done, and i have to schedule an ultrasound with radiology....who probably won't get to it for 2 weeks.

If it's a kidney stone webmd says all i can do is drink water and have some nsaids.

If it's an ulcer it could be caused by the nsaids. HA!
Old 05-21-2008, 08:02 PM   #40  
Calorie Counter

Aww, well do what you can I hate the waiting game. ERRRR
Old 05-21-2008, 09:57 PM   #41  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

yeah the waiting game bites, but I will do what I can to stay pain free Thanx for all your concerns though, I do appreciate it
Old 05-22-2008, 01:17 AM   #42  
Calorie Counter

Well I actually got in all my WEED today. Ran for 35 minutes during gymnastics. I will head back in the morning.
Old 05-22-2008, 06:05 AM   #43  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Morning all!

After I get through today, I am off til next Wednesday. Can't wait .

W 4L
E on my way to do a video and some crunches and pushups right now
E OP
D Sticking with it, OP for another day!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 07:25 AM   #44  

S/C/G: HW:200+/LW:120/CW:142

Height: 5'1 and a 1/2" (yes the 1/2" matters!)

HT - I just read your posts! So sorry you feel this bad, and I will be thinking of you.

Well, I've exercised Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday of this week! It's a small step, I know, but 3 consecutive exercise days for me are a big deal right now. I'm taking Thursday off because all the exercise has = sore muscles and I'm taking it easy. But Friday is back on. And I should do some stretching and such today.

W - 2L
E - Stretching, maybe some ab work?
E - Put the fork down, Jen!
D - Focus on the big picture. I'm making my body healthier.
JenMusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 07:31 AM   #45  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Not a great WEED yesterday. Ate way too much bread and again could not fit exercise in. By the time kids settled I was ready for bed myself. I hate days when I can't/don't exercise. I always feel in a rotten mood! Of course this a.m scales are up.

Back to WEED today:

W- Chug
E- Mindful- more fruit and veg
E- Cardio & Strength
D- "I'm in a hurry to get things done rushin; rushin, till life's no fun..."

HolyT- I didn't get a chance to post yesterday but following the day. Hope things work out well for you.

JCat- I continue to admire how you manage to exercise consistently despite the hectic schedule.

Big HUGS to all!!!

Will try to check in later.
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote