Old 01-21-2008, 03:52 AM   #1  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

Default W.O.W. Goin' For The Green Challenge Week 4!

Hiya WEED'ers!

*pausing while I enjoy the Wearing O' The Green on my new super fast and color coded computer*

My neph-in-law got the new tower hooked up and I come to you live in a much better PC mood!

Just got caught up on all the Posts and thought I'd start Week 4 b4 I head off to bed.

Haven't been watered or eating OP or exercising BUT - have got so much done around this **** hole that I am feeling a sense of accomplishment.

Off tomorrow and gonna try to get up early to finish everything up and YES - go to the gym - FINALLY.

Let's have a GREAT Week 4 together . . . how 'bout it?
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 03:57 AM   #2  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

I should be going to bed soon too but I probably won't. I really need to get my sleep pattern regulated again.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 04:10 AM   #3  
aud
lc lifestyle

Hiya jlea! Don't think after 20 yrs on nights I'll evaer be regulated!

Think you might have missed my Post when I toldya I'd been to your blog/dreamfaerye site one nite after work - didn't get to bed til around 5am that nite! Very positive place - enjoyed very much.

Gonna check out my email to see how much faster that process goes - wish I would have upgraded sooner - this is just amazing on the speed!

'Night!
Old 01-21-2008, 04:46 AM   #4  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Aww thanks Aud! Leave a comment sometime.

Okay, seriously, I'm going to bed right now! Night all!
Old 01-21-2008, 10:15 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 380/286/175

Height: 5' 6"

Good morning WEEDers!

I seem to be stuck at 76 pounds down - not that it's a bad thing, just stuck. Truth be told, I've been really bad the past few days - went out and had pasta with vodka sauce (yum!) and chocolate peanut butter cake (double yum!). Sooo, I guess it's not all that bad - I could have gained, right? I've been doing well with the treadmill, so that's probably the difference between gaining and not.

Day off from school today, so I may be sort of relaxed about the WEED. Not off the deep end, but relaxed. Tomorrow will go back to cracking the whip!

Putting the pedicure off another week (reward for going under 300). Oh well...

W - still trying for 48 (made 36 yesterday!)
E - 40 min treadmill
E - Fat Smash
D - Just keep swimming, just keep swimming ....
musictchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 02:32 PM   #6  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

Hello ladies!
I experienced a small less than a pound loss but after what i ate the last couple of days I'LL TAKE THE LOSS

I am still sore from doing the wii boxing the other night. I've got another paper to do today so i'll get some work in on that and hopefully i'll get some time to do another workout
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 02:33 PM   #7  
aud
lc lifestyle

Hoping grazer, mmavis, lumi, glitterlish, nchellie, jenmusic, jcat, ourveryownHolyT & anyone else I'm missing find us here in Week 4!

Speaking of you, jcat - was excited to read you may be making Disney earlier than 2010! Haven't ever been - must go.

Getting a LOT more done around Humble ****-Hole Abode . . . right now it looks like I've made a bigger mess tho'!

Anyone see 27 Dresses? May go late tonight . . . or if its not that good - may go rent a few Harry Potters - still have only seen the first one.

I WILL leave a comment next time jdreamfaeryelea - my old 'puter was so slow that I was wore out after clicking around there! A really positive & motivating place - I'll be baaaaaack for sure!

*glugging more water*

Felt sorry for Brett FavRA (Something About Mary, wasn't it? ROTF!) - but not as bad as I would have had he not lost the game himself, ya know?

Prediction: Giants will be slaughtered by Pats.

okokok . . . enuf of a break . . . ttyal!
Old 01-21-2008, 02:36 PM   #8  
aud
lc lifestyle

YAAAAY, ya made it holyT! We must've Posted at the same time!

Wanted to also say that you're doing GREAT musicT - WTG on not beating yourself up - I'm following your lead on that GF!
Old 01-21-2008, 02:36 PM   #9  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

I don't want to watch either game. makes me wanna barf all the way around ya know?
Old 01-21-2008, 05:35 PM   #10  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

I left comments on your blog Jlea Don't mind the ramblings of a 32 yo woman LOL
Old 01-21-2008, 11:17 PM   #11  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Thanks for the comments HT and WTG.

I seriously doubt I lost anything this week. The hospital just makes too good food! Anyone have any tips on stopping my eating at work?
Old 01-21-2008, 11:23 PM   #12  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

got soup?

No seriously! I found this "healthy soup" mini book at the checkout stand a few weeks ago. I make a pot of the basic soup and then portion it out into 10 bowls...half to freeze and half to fridge. Each bowl ends up being approximately 60 calories. I add a packet of like instant soup (45 cals...with noodles) or some canned chicken or beef, and a salad. That's usually my lunch. The good part about it is that if I just make the basic soup, I can add different things to it every time, and depending on how much you put into the individual serving...your portion still sits low in calories. That's one of the problems i have with making a big chunk of something and freezing it. Like meatloaf...I love meatloaf, but after 3 meals in a row with meatloaf, it gets OLD. With the soup, you can add whatever to it and it never has to be the same twice in a row.

I think it's been a year since i had meatloaf actually.....

If you want the recipe....lemme know. I'm in the middle of writing a paper and as soon as i'm done i've gotta make another pot of soup
Old 01-22-2008, 12:08 AM   #13  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

HT, my problem usually isn't hunger. I'm like a complusive eater. I eat just to eat, rarely when I'm actually hungry.

I would love that recipe.
Old 01-22-2008, 12:42 AM   #14  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

i have that problem too.....i eat when i'm bored.
Ok ladies here goes the basic soup recipe plus add ins for variety:
Basic Soup Recipe

2 14.5 oz cans reduced sodium chicken broth
1 14.5 oz can crushed tomatoes with juice
1 8oz can tomato sauce
2 tbs minced dried onion
¼ tsp garlic powder
1 tsp dried crushed basil
¾ tsp ground thyme
¼ tsp black pepper
1 tsp sugar
5-6 cups fresh or frozen non starchy veggies*

In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients except the fresh or frozen vegetables. Bring to a boil. Add veggies and simmer until tender. Makes 10 cups with an average of 60 calories and .4 grams of fat per cup.
*Use any combination of broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, onions, leeks mushrooms, green or wax beans, chopped spinach, zucchini, squash, celery, garlic, asparagus, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, peppers, chopped kale or collard greens.
Additions:
1. One cup of cooked pasta- use any type- provides about 200 calories, adding about 20 calories per cup of soup.
2. One cup of cooked brown or white rice provides an average of 240 calories, adding about 24 calories per cup of soup.
3. One cup of cooked dried beans provides an average of 250 calories, adding about 25 calories per cup of soup.
4. One cup of cooked potatoes provides about 130 calories, adding about 13 calories per cup of soup.
5. Each ounce of cooked lean beef added to the soup increases the total calories in the recipe by about 70 calories, or 7 calories per cup of soup.
6. Each ounce of skinless chicken (light and dark meat averaged) added to the soup increases the calories in the recipe by about 50 calories or 5 calories per cup.
7. Each ounce of shrimp (about 5 medium) added to the soup increases the total calories in the recipe by about 30 calories or 3 calories per cup.
Old 01-22-2008, 05:36 AM   #15  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Aud you definitly have to do disneyland! I am a big fan. I always wanted to go as a kid but I didn't get to until my first anniversary (2002). We took the kiddos September of last year ( Makie was 3, Tommy 11 months) We had a great time. 2010 is when we expect both kids to be able to ride all of the rides. Its still fun though.

I am doing really well on food, water, but dang it today was going to be my day off but I am now having to work. I have been getting extra steps in at work though (in fact I should wear my pedometer today, hmm where is it?)

Holyteror that soup sounds good I may have to try it. I eat soup everday for lunch (well almost).

Sharri I used to be a bad boredom eater. BUT the good news is I have gotten out of the habit. It took a lot of "am I really hungry" and "do I REALLY want to eat that?" But now I also eat about 6 times a day so by the time I get bored Ienough it is time to eat again.

Ladies time to get up and go to work.

W 72 oz
E hmmm do an extra couple laps around the plant
E 1300 cals
D same ol' after work get some housework done.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote