Old 01-23-2008, 07:03 PM   #31  

Hey all!! I haven't logged on since the initial January 31st message (I wasn't smart enough to count the weeks!!) Guess I have some catching up to do. I am so glad to hear I am not the only compulsive eater (anybody else sit on the couch with a box of Lucky Charms for hours??) Gotta give my thumbs up for a disney vacation too. My in-laws live in Orlando so my kids had great vacations growing up. I'm working on the W---just carry my water bottle with me wherever I go. I'm training for the San Diego Rock-n-Roll marathon in June so I got the exercise E covered. Can't seem to get my eating in check. Thanks for all the inspiration.
riann7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 07:53 PM   #32  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

wb riann
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 09:55 PM   #33  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

Hiya riann - glad you made it back! Never have sat with Lucky Charms in particular but have couched out on a variety of other compulsions du jour. Got no real nuggets of wisdom there - I struggle daily with it - sometimes I have moments/days/weeks of clarity - hoping one of these times it sticks!

I'm awed by training for a marathon.

Me for E - ended up taking a long walk with dh & our Westie Ginger - her first time on the riverfront trail and it could have been a disaster but turned out ok . . . sooo it's freezing cold, right? Gingie gets loose - leash still attch'd . . . goes down to the rolling Missouri aaaaaaand DIVES ON IN! DH takes off down the emabankment like a billy goat . . . I watch from above as she tries in vain to climb back up on the icy bank - on the third try dh was able to get the leash and help her back up onto the ice!!

))))))))shook(((((((

carried on as if nothing had happened!!!!

Guess her genes told her she was in the West Highlands???

Water/Diet 7UP was right on as well as eating . . . heart got a good work-out watching the dog action.

Back to reality tomorrow . . .
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 02:59 AM   #34  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

HT ~ You must post the recipes for your baked apples/peaches/whatever.

WB Riann!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 06:30 AM   #35  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Riann, I could sit on the couch with the Lucky Charms for just about an hour, then they would have mindlessly disappeared into my mouth! The marathon sounds awesome. I want to get back to 5k strength with my new treadmill.

Grazer, I had been thinking about the treadmill for a long time too, mentioned it at work and one of my friends knew someone who wanted to unload hers. For $25, it was mine. Can't beat it. If I don't use it as much as I think, I'm only out that instead of $600.

Aud, I love to read your posts, you always make me smile.

HT I made turkey burgers last night too. I throw some horseradish and montreal steak seasoning in with the meat, mix it all together and grill it in pattys. Yum. Even DH and the non-dieting teens in my house like it.

OK all, off to get ready for work
W 3.5 was off a little yesterday.
E Just did abs video, tonight the treadmill or elliptical, I have a choice now!! Also have started doing the stairs at work. I work up pretty high, so it's 18 flights, about 12 steps per flight. So far, can only manage once per day. Maybe a walk too if time allows!
E OP
D need to get dinner in the crock pot, house picked up, yadda, yadda.
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 12:28 PM   #36  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

UGH i need a nap...i'm not feeling fantastic again
Old 01-24-2008, 07:40 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Good WEEDin' today. Water in, tracked well, and exercised. I'm feeling a whole lot better except my ear still feels like it's plugged. It is really annoying. Anyway, more WEED tomorrow:

W- keep it goin'. Does anyone count caffenated tea?
E- OP, write it down
E- Video
D- think it through
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 07:49 PM   #38  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

i count whatever i can get in..........most of what i drink is calorie free. i even count the calories in creamer if i drink coffee in the morning.

i try to get in at least the 64 oz of water if i can. today hasn't been that great though I'm not feelin so hot again....did get a body sculpting workout in though...

Last edited by Holyteror; 01-24-2008 at 07:49 PM.
Old 01-25-2008, 09:44 AM   #39  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Hey quick check in then back to the gym....

I can't remember what my ticker says, but I've been POP POP POP this week and this morning, I was happy to see 243, an honest, not dehydrated, hung over 243. Been to the gym twice this week and need to go...now...and again tomorrow. I'm planning a cheat lunch today, DH and I have a day to ourselves, so we're getting beer and wings but will be good for dinner and tonight at work. And this weekend...must be strict. Must be strict. No beer at bowling tomorrow night.

Catch up later xoxox Michelle
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 09:58 AM   #40  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

Good morning ladies!!! It's FRIDAY!!! Yay!!! Must have been pretty good yesterday. Back down to 134 this morning. Yay!!! Now...onward and downward....lol.

WEED for today:
W- 64 ounces (i think i got 160 in yesterday...suprized i didn't float away!!)
E- gym class tonight
E- 1200 calories
D- just one more pound, just one more pound, just one pound at a time.
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 11:33 AM   #41  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE! after a 7 day stretch at work I am raring to go!! I weighed in today and (OMG) I was down 2 entire pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! going to the gym in about 2 hours to work up a good sweat then I may take the kiddos swimming. I have been doing really well at eating (not my usual hard spot) and water has been excellent. I have been doing extra laps at work although I havent worn my pedometer. I walk up the the stairs an extra 4 times a day and the ramps an extra 4 times per day. Just little things since working out after work is to hard.

So today's weed
W 80 oz
E 30 minutes
E 1300 cals
D house work (7 days of DHand kids mess eww)

Last edited by jcatron243; 01-25-2008 at 11:33 AM.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 11:39 AM   #42  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

UGH! i've gotta keep pushing. work stinks today. I'll post more later *sighs*
Old 01-25-2008, 12:04 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Down this week 3.5 which gives me #20 gone! Now all I want to do is pig out! I'm promising myself that instead of a big food splurge I'm gonna buy myself a shirt or something.

So far today I'm stickin' with the WEED and tracking every bite.
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 01:36 PM   #44  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Stupid thing didn't post my reply

I have another goal to shoot for about a month after this one ends. I wanna wear my cute jeans with a belt so I'm gonna keep on trying
Old 01-25-2008, 04:53 PM   #45  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

And a wtg Grazer I gotta check your weed to see what you're doing, maybe I can hit that weed too I need the help