Old 08-25-2007, 01:10 PM   #31  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

Can't BELIEVE I actually LOST a pound on the TWO Thelma's & TWO Louise's Gambling Junket!!! Oh My, we had such a total BLAST! Just what I needed b4 returning to the Work Drama I faced last nite! (We so live in parallel lives, nursieM!) Sorry you missed your weekend off & bowling - I've got to go in tonite again too! Gonna use it as a work-out opportunity and keep this weight loss thang going!

musicT & clykk: I was the caregiver out of us 5 kids, for our elderly parents, and so can relate to your Posts as well. Very trying and so many emotions. Have worked with wonderful occupational therapists during those years, glitterlish - I can tell you'll be one of the dedicated ones, that truly care! Also had experiences during my own back pain/discectomy surgery, jlea - I'm one of the few who totally recommend surgery when warranted - sure changed my life 110% for the better - had wonderful occupational therapy at that time as well.

Gonna count the Gambling Trip as my "mental health days" holyT . . . I represent about 240 people and right now I've got about 17 up for discipline for being late or absent with NO excuse . . . certainly a challenge for me personally when I have only been late once in 23 years and never absent w/o an excuse. Hang In There GF!

I like the idea of some WEED on Halloween . . . will go with the majority tho' - just so we keep getting HIGH!

W: Need MORE

E: Stay OP

E: Take the Time & get to the WEIGHTS!

D: I love MY EYES! I've got green eyes that kind of change with my moods and colors I'm wearing. I also used to love my "curviness" & can't wait for this shape to return!
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 01:31 PM   #32  
aud
lc lifestyle

Where is FRECKLES????????????
Old 08-26-2007, 12:53 PM   #33  
aud
lc lifestyle

Oh WEEkend WEEEEEEEEDER's??? Come out Come out Wherever you aaaarrrrrrreeeeeeee!

ummm, don't we get high on the WEEkends anymore gals???

Happy Sunday everyone - gonna try to make the most of this one day of rest:

W: Up the intake

E: OP and looking for a recipe for a OP "treat"

E: Hitting the River Trail with Trusty West Highland Companion (that DRAGS me up & down it!)

D: Wearing eyeshadow to compliment my gorgeous eyes! (Tx Nchellie for the inspiration!) ALSO - reading away @ HP Book SIX that I finally got!
Old 08-26-2007, 03:44 PM   #34  
No pain, no gain.

Height: 6'3"

OK, so I weighed in the same as last week...207.5. Exactly what i strived to do during this week...Maintain.

I'm only 2.5 pounds away from my labour day goal!!!

W- 8-10
E- rest day...back to the gym tomorro
E- Slim fast optima diet.
D- I'm sooo close.
glitterlicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 09:28 PM   #35  
Living Light

S/C/G: 171/171/160

Height: 5'4"

Well, this weekend has been a bust! I am feeling so discouraged right now. Thought I better check in and at least tell you all that. My gut feels so FULL right now. Humph! That's all I have to say. Oh goody, goody, w/i tomorrow. That should be just as inspiring as this gut of mine!
Clykk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 11:00 AM   #36  
No pain, no gain.

Height: 6'3"

Good morning everyone...i think I'm back on track and it feels great! :-D

I'm just waiting for my ipod to charge up then its off to the gym for this kiddo.

W- 8-10 glasses, maybe more with working out and practice
E- Slim Fast Optima diet
E- 30 min jogging, 10 minutes walking, 2 hours volleyball practice, ab routine
D- It's time to get into my new routine...because routine feels nice and comfortable and will help me out when my willpower is low.
glitterlicious is offline   Reply With Quote