Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 05-15-2006, 04:00 PM   #16  
Jaded Lady & Mom of 2

S/C/G: 242/242/160

Height: 5'6"

Nasty & rude is right! I can relate to this! My dh & I were out on the town & this little chickie decided to go to my dh and proceed to tell him that I have a fat a**! what???? My dh told her to get lost before I showed her just how powerful my fat a** really is!

Ignore them all -- they have their own issues and need to make fun of others to make themselves feel better -- you know that issue in high school that some just can't grow out of.
Cafe Ole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 02:34 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 224/190/150

Height: 5'6"

Wow, do I know how you feel! I was walking around my neighborhood one day, minding my own business, doing the exercise thing and some teenage girl and her boy-friend looked me up and down and the girl just pointed at me and laughed out loud. I turned all red in the face but kept on walking. I was crying by the time I got home and I didn't go walking for awhile after that. I still have a "thing" about exericising in front of people because I just can't take the scrutiny. Even though I shouldn't have let it effect me, it did and still does to this day. I won't let myself get in the situation where I'm ridiculed by exercising in front of someone. I agree with everyone else, I'm sure these teenagers are just insecure in their own way, but obviously their parents never taught them any manners. It's just sad, not just for those of us who are on the receiving end of a taunt, but for the person who is insensitive enough to think it is okay to treat people like that. I just tell myself that "what goes around comes around". But, honestly, I still cannot exericse in public.
AspiringButterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 09:13 AM   #18  
CURVY VIXEN

S/C/G: 205/194/128

Height: 5'2''

(((hugs)))
purplepansy912 is offline   Reply With Quote