Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 12-24-2015, 01:58 AM   #1  

Unhappy addicted to bread!

Hello everyone!

The thing that makes me really pissed of is my addiction to white bread! I eat mostly healthy foods, lean protein and fruits, drinking only water and tea, i have no desire to eat chocolate or some food like that when i see them, but bread is whole another story! I can't believe i am addicted to it.

In the past i have gone for a year without it, my skin was with no acne, and since i eat it again i get so many acne it's not normal.

I want to get rid of it, i try for couple of days and i lose my control even though it makes me feel so bloated and tired!

Has anyone some experience quitting junk food like once for all? And eating only healthy foods? would like to hear some tips

Last edited by emmi21; 12-24-2015 at 02:01 AM.
emmi21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 09:42 AM   #2  
Hello!

S/C/G: 215/168.4/159.8

Height: 5' 5"

I don't cut out any junk food. But I do focus on whole, healthy foods most of the time, and I won't eat something if I think it'll make me overeat. But most of the time I eat whatever I want, just in controlled amounts.

Have you tried having just one or two pieces of bread a day? Some people can have a little of whatever it is they crave and it helps, but others struggle with it more.

The reason I haven't cut out junk food entirely is because it doesn't fit my life when I do that. It's hard to go out, eat with friends, and adjust to the situation I am in. It's inflexible, and I don't like that.

You'll have to find whatever works for you. Good luck with everything! :Wave:
Penny105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 07:40 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 215/188/150

Height: 5'4"

Food always becomes problematic if I label it "bad" and "addictive." White bread gets such a bad rap too it's ridiculous. It's just food. Learning to see all food as just food takes away the negative charge that makes us go crazy around it. Truly.

Like the poster above I also do not prohibit any foods and try to keep the bulk of my diet as foods that make my body feel good. But if all I'm eating is "good" foods then I feel deprived and deprivation always leads to binging for me.

All breads, not just white breads, but all breads have the tendency to make me feel a bit bloated and lethargic. I opt for other carbs if possible and eat bread sparingly. But I do enjoy it without guilt when I eat it. Life is too short and there are too many problems in this world to blame everything on bread.
Palestrina is offline   Reply With Quote