Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 08-31-2015, 09:44 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 214/209/160

Height: 5'8

Default Possible feedback for eating disorder symptoms/other problems

Hey folks,
I have been on this site for many years and am currently a doctoral student at The University of Southern Mississippi. Due to my own weight struggles, I became interested in studying eating disorders. I am normally not one to post links; however, I am currently conducting an online study (link below) which provides feedback to participants on a number of well-validated psychological measures, including eating disorder symptoms, depression, anxiety, self-compassion, personality traits, etc. So, this study could potentially benefit folks if they are wondering if the urges, symptoms, etc. that they are experiencing are clinically significant- normally you would have to see a psychiatrist or psychologist to be able to complete these measures and get feedback. If anyone has any questions, please let me know!
Link: https://usmep.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?...3pjhJGEKgvNZit
Tiffany
MotivatingTiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 03:37 PM   #2  
critter lover

S/C/G: 160+/152/~135 and healthy

Height: 5'6.5"

Hi Tiffany,
I was stranded in a medical office this morning so I took your quiz. That is a substantial quiz. You may want to do what we do for our longer Qualtrix questionnaires, and put both a progress bar in and the ability to save your progress on the quiz and come back to it. It took me nearly 45 minutes and that was with no distractions. Otherwise, I found it interesting and somewhat useful for self-reflection.
JayZeeJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 07:39 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 120/115/108

Height: 5'4''

I have done it as well. Took some time, but it was very interesting.
CallyMay is offline   Reply With Quote