I think that this is a great thread!
I can't wait until:
1) I have completely REVERSED NASH (advanced fatty liver) and my Fibromyalgia gets better
2) I get into a size 18, then 16 and go shopping at The Gap!!
3) I get back into the 220s and then below 200! Yippee, I am looking forward to that
4) I am not the biggest one in family photos and actually want to be in the photos
5) I can resolve my self-saboteur weight loss issues so I can release weight and NOT gain it back, ahh, I breathe a sigh of relief there and think hopefully in the future now...
6) I don't sweat profusely and dread the hot summers because of that
7) I can go downhill skiing again - I SO want to do that!
8) I am not afraid of attention from guys, that it turns me on, not off and that I use that as a motivator to lose weight, not keep stay obese
9) I can't wait until I can get into a bikini, ok now I am dreaming, but I like it...
10) I can't wait until people ask me, how did you lose all of this weight, I don't cringe, and I am proud about the results! I can't wait to be a SUCCESS STORY!!!