Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 03-19-2011, 09:03 PM   #16  

Good heavens I can't even believe this thread. I had not drank diet coke for ages and ages before we came south for the winter. My weight had climbed up 20 lbs over a couple of years and before we came down here I had lost 21 pounds.

We got here and my weight loss stalled completely. I turned down all goodies and stayed strictly to my eating plan, I walk 2 hours every morning (not for weight loss just for pure joy) and my weight has not budged.

About a week ago I ran out of diet coke and simply didn't replace it.......I lost weight the last 3 mornings in a row!!!!! Can that be coincidence? I'll stay off the pop and see what happens but I suspect you all have put your finger on my problem. I never would have put it together on my own.

If this turns out to be my problem I'm going to cyber kiss every single one of you!!
Timlin is offline   Reply With Quote