Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 01-29-2011, 10:18 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 240/235/150

Height: 5'8"

Default BW3s I hate you!

Ugh! I ate really good today, went grocery shopping and bought all super healthy food (I'm new on my weight loss journey). Then my husband got home from spending a day with his friend. They had gone out to BW3s for dinner. And although I had already ate dinner and really wasn't hungry, those 5 boneless wings he brought into the house were calling my name. And calling my name, and calling my name. Then I caved and ate them. They were so good but now I am so full!!!! The upside? Now there is no unhealthy food in my house anymore LOL Tomorrow morning I got a date with the ellipical
luckymeeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 08:28 PM   #2  
This is for life!

S/C/G: 210/see ticker/136

Height: 5'3"

Exclamation

I know all too well that our best laid plans are obliterated by husbands! Mine brings junk food home ALL the time... cookies, ice cream, cheese cake, etc... and YES it all calls my name from behind closed doors.

Binge free for one week today!!! Yay me!

5 wings doesn't seem too bad
Gwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 08:39 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 302/ticker/175

Height: 5'5"

Back on the wagon tomorrow, right? Just own it, accept it, and MOVE ON!
fitkristi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 10:30 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 240/235/150

Height: 5'8"

Thankfully my slip ups have been little and it's easy to get back on track and work off my mistakes. I've been watching what I eat and working out for 2 weeks now and am down 6 lbs so I must be doing something right I did also really let my husband know how much I need his support and now that I've gotten him to the gym a couple of times he's becoming much more conscious of what is in the house too.
luckymeeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 09:36 AM   #5  
Effort = Success

S/C/G: 212/126/120

Height: 5'5"

My mom and I are planning on making homemade wings healthy style for the super bowl commercials. :P You could definitely get the hang of making your own. You'd be surprised everything you can still eat when you make it at home.

Initiative is offline   Reply With Quote