Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 11-06-2010, 08:30 PM   #1  
Keep Trying

S/C/G: 188/188/148

Height: 5'2"

Default still on the radar

You all must think I fell off the radar.

Actually....I was doing the 30 day shred and starting to lose and feeling good. Then all the sudden I wasn't so good. I was so tired that I really wanted to sleep and my husband said just do it. I always felt better afterwards. But then I noticed I was crying a lot at weird things. Then I had gotten some weird pimples and posted about here. I thought maybe my body was getting rid of toxins.

Ok, so on to it. I was pregnant! err... am pregnant with my 4th. I am having some bleeding but I hope it's nothing serious. I'll get an ultrasound Monday to make sure the tiny baby is ok.

I was totally unsuspecting due to irregular periods. I thought I was expecting my period anyday. I had a binge one day when I first joined. I guess that was due to hormones that I didn't know I had.

Crazy stuff huh? I am about 6 -7 weeks. I felt kind of bummed at first because I had this plan to get fit and fabulous by my 35th birthday. We weren't thinking to have or not have more children. My smallest one is only 11months old, soon to be a year on the 18th. But I'll try to keep exercising once I get clearance. Right now I have to take it easy. This bleed and cramps are pretty rough right now.

I just thought I'd drop in so you all don't think I'm a fly by night kind of person
coad786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 10:58 PM   #2  
A Work in Progress

S/C/G: S-201.5/C-142.5/G-145.0

Height: 5' 6"

Awwww - congratulations!! No need to put off your fitness goals & healthy eating, though. Why not come out of your pg BETTER than when you went in?? Exercise & healthy eating is so good for both mommy & baby.

Clearly you are experienced at this, so I'm preaching to the choir . I wish you a happy & healthy 9 months. How wonderful!!
cherylmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 08:34 PM   #3  
I heart 3FC

S/C/G: 210/197/135

Height: 5'2" Age: 28

Ooh, congratulations!
just keep swimming is offline   Reply With Quote