Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 10-27-2009, 05:22 AM   #1  
Carelessy Creative

S/C/G: 211.5/164.3/145

Height: 5'4"

Default So today I totally binged...=/

Ugh... I've been doing so well lately, but today I just did NOT care. At all. I didn't do completely horrible but it was enough for me to be disgusted and disappointed in myself.

Breakfast was okay, however, later on in the afternoon my boyfriend and I went to 7-eleven and we both got slurpees and cheetos (puffs lol). Then we went and ate sushi where I completely pigged out, who knows how much white rice, salt, and carbs I consumed; at LEAST 500 calories worth. THEN, when I got to work I had a large sugar cookie and a large chocolate chip cookie. THEN when I got home from work I had cottage cheese, pineapple, and an entire chicken breast. I mean it doesn't seem like a lot but the slurpee alone is around 300 calories and pure sugar. The cookies are all fat and carbs, along with the cheetohs (around 400cal). I just really hate myself when I do this.

It's 2:15 am right now and I'm still hungry. =( I know it's because although I didn't eat a lot volume-wise, I did eat a lot calorie wise. The lack of nutrition in the foods that I ate are probably the cause of my hunger right now.

On top of this my weekly weigh-in is tomorrow. =( I weighed myself this morning before any of this and I didn't lose anything.
shaunabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 05:34 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 204/195/148

Height: 5'5

omg i know how you feel i have been eating bad for the past 4 days... so hard to pick myself back up like on saturday i went to denny's =( and i am still eating crappy food lol it is not that bad but still i don't feel proud of myself and my weigh in day is on halloween =O i mean i could of been eating food that is better for me just start new again the next day and eat healthy again and don't be like me eating crappy food for four days in a row lol I am getting back on track when i wake up cause four days is way to long to be off track and plus staying off track for a while is kinda hard getting bakc on track i think andways i though i was the only one who stays up this late lol good luck and start new when you wake up =)
cheerios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 05:45 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 160/see ticker/140

Height: 5'8''

I binged yesterday too...after 7 days of doing really good. There were chips, cheetohs, and a whole crapload of chocolate at work. I got ticked off bout something and next thing ya know I'm shoving everything in my mouth, not even thinking about it. Today I literally feel crap from eating all that sugar and salt. I had to force myself to eat something good since what I really wanna do is starve myself all day *sigh*....I hope it was just a one time thing though. My best friends bachelorette party and wedding are in the next couple weeks and I want to be feeling good for it. *hugs* to you both

~D~
duqserb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 09:11 PM   #4  

Height: 5' 3"

Binges are tough. And I have to watch my cravings at particular times of the month, too, as I'm an emotional eater.
Monday night I consumed a pint of Ben and Jerry's. I can't even identify what I was specifically upset about, just feeling blah in general and inhaled.
But you ended your day with a good dinner choice.
Lyndel is offline   Reply With Quote