Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 07-23-2008, 07:28 AM   #1  
Carrie ♥

S/C/G: 218/184/140

Height: 5'3"

Red face **Last Night**

So last night my fiance and I were starving @ around 7:30.. So I sorta forgot about my diet and we went to applebees for appitizers & dessert.. Sounded good @ the time & I got boneless wings & a maple butter blondie.. Ha! STUPID idea! I wake up this morning with the worst tummy ach! I think I was getting so used to not eating those kinds of things, that when I did my belly couldn't handle it..

Well anyway that definately helps my dieting out, cuz if I remember feeling like this every morning after I eat something bad.. I won't do it!

Just thought I'd share that.. maybe something that will help!
Carrie04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 09:37 AM   #2  
So close to onederland...

S/C/G: 271/ticker/160

Height: 5'-8"

It happens, I had pretty much quit eating heavily processed sugars and "treated" myself to a piece of cake at work. I was sick for days... I have no desire for cake... ever.
sprklemajik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 10:06 AM   #3  
onedayatatimer

S/C/G: 224/ticker/145-155

Height: 5'9.5"

Unfortunately, I haven't experienced this type of reaction to off limits foods. When I eat them though, I just feel overcome with feelings of guilt, so that usually motivates me to stay away....but when it's TOM or something happens in my life that I can't really handle...I still binge....but I've not done it as much, so that's good.
luckymommy is offline   Reply With Quote