Old 11-04-2006, 10:13 PM   #46  
Maria

S/C/G: 182/180/135

Height: 5'2"

Question... do we have to create a new weight tracker each time our weight changes, or will it update automatically when we change our S/C/G in our profile? Thanks!
riacoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 07:21 AM   #47  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi Maria and to 3FC's

Yes, you have to update your tracker yourself

FYI Atkins Chicklets!!!
The November Exercise thread and the New Years Challenge have been made a sticky..... (thanks Robin..poke poke).
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 11:20 AM   #48  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Thanks Leenie
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 12:15 PM   #49  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

Hi everyone, it's a rainy Sunday morning. I am back on track once again. I ate like a pig last night. I feel fat and bloated. I definitely deserve any gain that I have had and deserve to work my butt off to get it off. My dog had a stomach ache the night before, I ended up having to shampoo carpets in 3 rooms, it was hard work.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 03:01 PM   #50  
beachbum

Hi Ladies

Frost on the ground YIKES!!! Winter is here,and I have Nothing to wear as all my winter clothes are in the basement. The closet is is filled with summer clothes for the trip.Leo & I are counting 3 more weeks until we're in our summer clothes again.

Went out to brunch with my friends,stayed OP[no bread or home fries] Yipeee!!
Having the low carb bread tonight with my main meal. Going to have a colonoscopy Wed Morn,so I'll be prepping all day Tues. ,Fasting[no food just liquids] hope to lose some pounds by Thursday.I'll take it one way or the other.Wish me luck

Hugs BB
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 07:39 PM   #51  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

Not much for me but work today, that is why I forgot if I ate for lunch I do not remember eating any thing OOOOPS I did I had 2 fire balls GOOD Gracious they were hot that should have made me leave them out of the mouth but NOOOO I did not even think of leaving them out of the mouth!!!! I will have to remember they are hot for a reason!!!
nasus40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 08:36 PM   #52  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

I wanted to let you all know that I made the carb free chicken wings that are in the recipe section here and they were great. I'll definitely have them again.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 09:25 PM   #53  
Maria

S/C/G: 182/180/135

Height: 5'2"

Thanks Leenie! Yes, frost on the ground for sure, and the water in my bird bath is frozen! I got some exercise today by cleaning, then my ex came over and we pull up the carpeing on my lower level, and removed all of the tack strip and moulding. We lost our power for about 30 minutes this evening too! What a night. But, overall, my carb count has been good and I feel good. I'm sticking to 30 - 40 grams per day, and today I had 44... oops... it was the artichoke that put me over the edge! I'm still having my Jello and Cool Whip though! Gotta have my sweets.

Hugs to all!
riacoul is offline   Reply With Quote