Old 01-01-2006, 09:52 AM   #46  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Good Morning!

Lacey~ nope, not hung over here....I was in bed by 9:15 the only exciting thing that happened was the very intoxicated neighbour screaming his son's name in the middle of the street at 5am!! He's got a very deep voice, so it woke us up...kinda resonates thru the house when he yells!

Kel~ I had never heard the term badonkadonk, until it turned up in this song....then I read up on it a bit, and found out where it was from, and what it was The only time I listen to rap, is when I pull up to someone who has it blaring thru their speakers

We have a new years dinner planned today, dh's sons will be here with their families. I offered to make nice (for dh) because Im still seriously pissed off at the one son. But hey, Im the better person.....and I can show them just how nice I can be, and still get a point across.....you know the kind where you go home later and think about what was said to you?? I can be very good at that Anyway, its lasagna for supper, I'll make a seperate one for myself with cabbage for noodles. Ice cream for dessert, and dd wants to make a cake....so that wont be hard to pass up for me. Should be alright, and fairly stress free (for me anyway)

Have a great day ladies...before I forget, anyone interested in posting in an exercise accountablitily thread? Im having trouble getting my exercise in right now.
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 11:28 AM   #47  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

Just getting started for the new year.

DD2 has a friend over who is having family problems and she is staying at our house for a short while. I hope short.

AND for the best news I am getting sued. and DD2 for the accident she had on the 22nd when the pedestrian ran in front of her car and she hit her. What fun!! I can not believe it. she ran on a red light and infront of a truck and well she got the ticket, and we are getting sued!!

How is that to start the new year!!!
nasus40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 11:47 AM   #48  
Lovin' Life

Aw Sue Sometimes I just cant believe what ppl do....I hope everything works out for you guys.
Old 01-01-2006, 02:31 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 196/150/150

Oh Tenn, I'm so sorry. My thoughts & prayers are with you and your entire family.

Kel - it sounds just nasty down there. Hope it doesn't start raining again any time soon. Hope you were still able to enjoy your NYE!!

Robin - I'm all for an exercise accountability thread, but much like the vixon's challenge thread & this one, I can't guarantee I'll be online every day when the boys are around. People laugh when I say my butt rarely leaves the computer when the boys are at their dads every other weekend - they think I'm joking LOL. LOL about your neighbor. At least our noise was fireworks . Hope your dinner went OK!

Oh no Sue, that's terrible. I remember when it 1st happened, thinking Thank God the woman got the ticket for being in the wrong and you wouldn't have to deal with this very headache! I hope the case is thrown out when the judge see's the copy of the ticket.
gonna_be_150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 07:09 AM   #50  
Lovin' Life

Im here, and Im off. I'll try to keep it as low carb as possible today. Scale didnt show a change, but Im ok with that. Especially after all the food I ate on xmas day! (and no exercise all week).

Have a great op day ladies, I'll see you all tomorrow.