Old 06-01-2005, 09:14 AM   #1  
Baby Steps

Default Wednesday Chat 6/1

Well, we blinked and May is gone. Was thinking we might want to go towards a weekly chat instead of a daily seeing how it's slow right now. We could always go to a daily when it picks up again. What do you all think?
Didn't get any exercise in yesterday unless you count running errands and then going fishing? Going to get some cleaning done today seeing how I've not been home lately long enough to do a single dish. This is where a dishwasher would come in handy! We come home, eat, then run off again. Or we go off, then come home and eat just in time for bed. Today is the last day of Girl Scouts. WOOHOO! Well, for this school year anyway. lol. Well, time to go throw towels in the wash and get started doing housework (blech).
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 12:42 PM   #2  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Afternoon

Thats probably a good idea Brenda. Its been pretty quiet around here.

Been out and about this morning. Hit Kaufmans, and picked up some tummy tucker panties Then did some shopping, and picked up a really good cd. Great for walking...I love a beat that makes me move. It doesnt hurt that the guy singing is cute as h*ll !!

I was thoroughly checked out this morning, by a neighbour. You know the one you dont particularly like?!?!?! He wanted to know where I was off to all dressed up....and with makeup on. I always have makeup on...one of those things I wont leave the house without. But I guess the colour of my lipstick caught his attention...and of course he mentioned the silky top...which was hidden under a bluejean shirt!! I think I'll keep this one from dh.....he doesnt like the guy either!! Its nice sometimes when someone takes notice and thinks your pretty....but this time I just wanted to get away and try to forget the look on his face

Anyway, Im off to pick up dh from work, then we'll go have a nice coffee in a shop somwhere....have a great afternoon ladies!
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 08:24 PM   #3  

Talking My Wed.

Well maybe I'll be able to keep up on this forum LOL I have posted a bit on the LowCarbFriends site & omg! Busy site!
I did well recovering from a cheat over the weekend. Scale is on the move downward.
Made an awesome meatloaf tonight that even some of the family liked. Just hamburger, shredded cheese, low carb steak sauce, 2 eggs, & 2 slices of "diet" wheat bread. The bread was low enough in carbs that I was able to go ahead & add it. I know some ppl would be sensitive to any breads. For me it is sweets that cause me trouble, I can't just have one cookie or piece of chocolate without making cravings worse.
I guess I should intro myself a bit more. I live in Kansas, am mom to 10, gr'ma to one baby girl (2 months old). I have been on & off Atkins like low carb for almost 5 years now. I keep coming back to it b/c I feel the best while on it. Should tell me something eh? LOL!
I'm also an LPN one shift a week. I work w/dementia patients & absolutely love it!
Not much else except I am an American Idol fan, love Survivor, & enjoy reading. No time for much else then that but I have some hobbies that one day will get my attention again.
LowCarbLPN is offline   Reply With Quote