Old 11-20-2004, 06:54 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Wink Weekend Chic Chat - Nov 20 & 21

Good Morning Chickies,

Ahh finally Saturday, whats everyone up to this weekend ?

Nothing here I'm just gonna do some cleaning and thats about it. I'm pooped!

bbl
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004, 07:30 AM   #2  
Moderator & Happy Chick

COFFEEEEEEEE
Old 11-20-2004, 08:23 AM   #3  
Baby Steps

Leenie: Hi there and try not to work too hard cleaning!!

Well, I'm up and my DD and DH are gone deer hunting. I really do hope she gets something. It's quite miserable out--raining!! So that means the fair-weather hunters won't be out so the deer won't be moving as much either. Would be nice if she at least SAW something!!!
I'm disappointed in myself. Pigged out on crap last night (and paid the price with a bellyache after!!). I need to remember when I have time (after posting this I have to take off for CPR class) I need to write down WHY I can't eat stuff like THAT anymore. And WHY if I do eat something carby that I need to NOT stuff myself to busting. I deserve the looks of the scale today. I was hoping for a 2-4 pound loss, but I at least am down 1 pound. I still plan on having Thanksgiving day off plan. But hopefully have learned my lesson and will not stuff myself so bad. DH has apologised for suggesting the food I need to get some self control is what it is!!!
Hope you all have done better at staying OP than I did--have a great weekend!!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2004, 08:24 AM   #4  
Baby Steps

Oh....with TOM here I'm hoping that's ANOTHER reason the scale didn't go down. We'll see next week during WI
Old 11-20-2004, 08:45 AM   #5  

Morning Everyone!

Brenda: Saw your post about deer hunting yesterday! My dad has a lot of land and that is where DH hunts. The season came in here 2 weeks ago. DH is in the woods this morning also (I think). I hope that your DD gets a deer today! I will keep my fingers crossed for her. My nephew has been hunting since he was about 4 or 5. He's 14 now. He's killed more than DH has over the years and has got some big ones also. But DH got the big one this year before he did Fun to see them competing! Me and DH took his to the taxidermist the other night to get it mounted. He's so excited to finally have one that will be on the wall! Have a good weekend! And congrats on the loss. A loss is a loss anyway you look at it, so the 1 lbs is good! (better than a gain!) Have fun at the CPR class. I am planning to take one soon on infant CPR.

Leenie: You're always up early!! Dont' you ever sleep late? Hope that you have a great weekend!

Well, I was planning on doing nothing this weekend. DH was going to the beach this evening to take a load of things down for his parents (they have a place next to ours at the beach) I was planning on staying home and relaxing. Well, last night I decided I was going with him. For some reason right now I just don't want to be away from him over night. Before I got PG I would have welcomed the chance to be alone and get some things done. But don't want to be away from him! How weird is that! Guess I just feel safer when he is around for some reason. Well, think I will go grab some breakfast and try to get a few things done today. With Thanksgiving this week I won't have a lot of time to get things done. I usually do my cleaning and everything on Thursdays. Also my family and my DH's family are giving us a baby shower next week-end! I'm getting exciting. Hopefully all of this action will keep me busy and keep my mind occupied. This next week is going to be very rough for me. Monday is the anniversary of my mom's death. I never handle that day well. Well, off to start the day! Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

Lisa
Mrs H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2004, 06:41 AM   #6  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Good Morning,

We are off to church this morning, DD is in the Thanksgiving pagent lol and I'll be sitting there smiling from ear to ear (if I can stop sneezing...allergies oy). But first I must hit amazon dot com to see about xmas gifts Then when I come home I have to do some cleaning, okay alot of cleaning for the holiday any volunteers?

Lisa, no I don't sleep much anymore LOL, Just Wait You'll See !!! lol Oh a baby shower, well you just have fun. I told my sister I did NOT want a baby shower, I am VERY shy and HATE to be the center of attraction, so she said OKAY OKAY. One sunday my BIL called me from our church and said some one had left a crib for the church garage sale and did I want to go down to see it (to buy it) so my DH said yeah, lets go and then we can go get something to eat. I said OK. We got to the church, I went into the basement and opened the door and VIOLA !!!! SURPRISE it was a baby shower, I cried LOL... she really got me b/c I was only 6 months pregnant and really wasn't expecting one then. DH was good to, he never gave it away. It was fun

Well off to online shopping ......... gotta hurry to avoid the crowd
Old 11-21-2004, 07:21 AM   #7  
Baby Steps

Lisa: I remember my baby shower. Like Leenie, I didn't want one. My family isn't crazy about them either. We wanted to have a drive-thru....where they drop the presents off and leave have fun!!!!! Oh, here you can't start hunting until you're 12. DH would have had her out there ASAP if it was any other age!!! lol. He was SOO anxious for them to turn this age so he'd have a hunting partner.

Leenie: Enjoy your shopping and your cleaning. I thought I'd pop online before getting ready for church.

UGH. This whole weekend is a bust. And nope, not going to sweat it. Knew the holidays and in between would screw me up. Was hoping I'd have enough self-control to get through it but nope, didn't happen. Even today is going to be screwed up. But you know, I'm not worried about it. Why? Cuz I've been in this mood (since TOM hit the other day) that if I don't eat it I'll kill someone. And nope, not joking and not making excuses. That's the way it's felt. So I've been giving in to keep myself out of prison and to keep people alive I really can't wait til the holidays (and TOM) are over!!! Then I'm DEFINITELY making sure there's no giving in. How? Um. Not figured that one out yet
Old 11-21-2004, 10:18 AM   #8  
Dawn aka Sims addict

Smile

Hello Ladies,
Hope everyone is having a good weekend so far. I needed to do alot of housework & cleaning but I am fighting off a cold & all I want to do is sleep. Other then that its pretty much same ole same. Almost a week on Induction. I will see everyone on Monday.
abnrmlisme is offline   Reply With Quote