Height: 5' 10"

Default Friday Chat - Oct 15th

Good Mornink'

BB Soon
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004, 08:45 AM   #2  
Baby Steps

Leenie: Have a good day.

Well, every day the trips to the bathroom happen later and later. I'm hoping that today it's just gas Luckily not the loud or smelly kind And I'm OP!!! WOOHOO!!! Now let's see if I can make it through the weekend!!!
lady_adnerb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004, 08:46 AM   #3  
Baby Steps

Just read Leenie's comment from last night. Where ARE the pictures of the rest of you????? I've shown you mine now show me yours
Old 10-15-2004, 09:09 AM   #4  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Okay Okay !! sheesh

Believe it or not, I'm VERY shy.... yeah I know. If I could I'd walk around all day with a turtle neck up to my eyeballs I would.
Old 10-15-2004, 10:12 AM   #5  

Morning ladies.

Day 3 OP for me. It amazes me sometimes how easy it is. I am sitting at my desk and can smell all the wonderful bagels that are being toasted and I AM NOT HAVING ONE! Be strong Jane, be strong.........

Leenie: Let me see if I can dig up a picture for you....I think the only one I have on my computer at work is my wedding picture. I was 24 pounds heavier in that one! My DH always says I "bulked up" for my wedding.

Brenda: I had that same problem for a while about a month or so ago...turned out to be a yeast issue from too much cheese and nuts I think. Well anyway, it is over thank goodness.

I am listening to a training CD today and yesterday.....SNOOOOZZZZZE
Wake me later!
jane8760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004, 10:40 AM   #6  
The Princess O' Pets

Hey there ladies!! Just dropping by to say Hi, am already at work. I will type more later! I am still OP even with the appearance of TOM I am so proud! hahahaha
Theo'sgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004, 10:43 AM   #7  
The Princess O' Pets

Leenie, I have my picture in the progress picture thread. Before and so far, you can visit me there ahahahahaha LOL

TG
Theo'sgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004, 11:14 AM   #8  
Moderator & Happy Chick

TG GREAT PICTURES !!!! Your doing wonderfully, keep it up kiddo. BTW, you look beautiful and so happy in your wedding dress

Jane on day #3
Old 10-15-2004, 12:13 PM   #9  
Somethin's gotta give

Happy Friday Chicas!

Leenie-lol! turtleneck to the eyes....reminds me of my younger days with a mouthful of bubble gum reading those bazooka joe comics

Brenda- heres crossing my fingers for ya and uh....for those around you

Jane- The secretaries here make chocolate chip cookies on fridays and THAT is torture!

TG-Go girl! Keep it up

Well, hard telling this with all you ladies OP but I blew it last night big time. My DD is having our local College football team come to her school today- they are going to work with the kids all day on playing football and fitness tips and pretty much just make it like a big brother fitness playday. Each child was asked to bring 2 dozen cookies to give to the players to thank them. now WHY I didnt just go to the store and buy a package of cookies is beyond me, because cold, hard cookies hold no attraction to me. But NOOOOOO I got the cookies dough-egads---I'm guessing after eating "this little bit and that little bit" I had about 3 cookies total and woke up this morning SO tired!-so today its back to meat eggs and cheese I have this feeling I might have to go down to almost 0 carbs to get this scale moving again!
marie. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004, 12:46 PM   #10  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Marie, don't be embarassed, cookies happen.

You'll do good today
Old 10-15-2004, 01:20 PM   #11  

Cookies happen!
jane8760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004, 02:06 PM   #12  
Baby Steps

Leenie: Believe it or not...I'm shy also. But it's easier for me online because nobody can SEE me. I'm less self-conscious this way. Anonymity goes a LONNNNGGG way!!!

Jane: WAKE UP!!!!!! It's Friday!!! Maybe I should cut back on the nuts. Or maybe it IS the cheese. The past couple days I've eaten more than I should have of cheese. Of course, I've also been eating lunch again so maybe that's it. I was SOOO hungry today.

TG: Way to go being OP during TOM. THAT is an accomplishment!!! Great pictures Keep up the great work!!!

Marie: Cookies happen Well, jump right back OP and away ya go!!! Cookies sound SOOO good right now. Home made chocolate chip. Well dang. Now I'm hungry for something sweet!!!

OMG! You won't believe our weather forecast for tomorrow!
Rain / Snow Showers 42°
Is that GROSS or what?? SNOW???? In OCTOBER?? Not unheard of in Wisconsin...but still GROSS!
We bowl tonight (brings back the scene from Grease II where Johnny pulls out a comb and says "tonight, we bowl.")
Old 10-15-2004, 02:39 PM   #13  
I'm a Jovi Girl

S/C/G: 225/169.5/140

Hi Gang.. Just checking in!

I am really stressed today as my Pre-Op appt is in 3 hours! ACK. I have a migraine to beat all migraines and TOM seem to be on its way.

sounds like all are well! I will check in later but I wanted to say hi. I miss you guys!
KarenW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004, 02:41 PM   #14  
on my way down again

HI Everyone. Congratulations to everyone OP. I am too. I had a larger than normal green salad last night, but still lost one pound. Marie, although I stayed OP, I came here and saw Daily Chat. But for a moment it looked like it said Daily Cheat. So I wonder if I'll be OP later. Brenda..(((SNOW ))) Goodness!!!
Sonnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2004, 02:49 PM   #15  
on my way down again

Hi Karen, I don't blame you for being stressed. I know that feeling from my surgeries. I'll be thinking of you. It will be so nice for you once all of this is taken care of.
Sonnet is offline   Reply With Quote