Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2004, 05:01 PM   #16  

Good night everyone. Sorry I didn't have much time to post today. I was so busy. But it is now 5:00 and I am outa here!

Talk to you tomorrow.
Old 02-23-2004, 05:08 PM   #17  
Movin' and Losin'

Star: The 7-11s here are a mecca for low-carb snacks. Kind of handy if you're in a hurry and need something. I've tried the ZCarb dark chocolate and macadamia nut bar and thought it was quite tasty! And, like you said, limited carbs including sugar alcohols! I'm used to looking at SF candy labels and seeing 30 or more grams of sugar alcohols.
Old 02-23-2004, 05:24 PM   #18  
Head Princess

Which reminds me....

Whoever had posted about the sf jelly beans over the weekend - the reason they make you go is because of the sugar alcohols. Most of us have also found that those carbs count and effect weight loss. Be careful with them!
Old 02-23-2004, 09:59 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 330/265/175

Good day (or night, I suppose) everyone!

My weekend was good ... I got in some skating (although I took quite a crash at one point when I was just *standing there*, which I always find embarrassing since I've been skating *forever*). I also got a good chunk of work done.

It was kind of interesting to note that out east in Halifax they actually put a curfew on *everyone* over night to keep people off the streets so that they could clean the snow up without people getting in the way...I have to admit, that although I've been involved in a lot of snow, I've never had the town tell me that I wasn't allowed outside!

It was beautiful here today for the most part. On the way home from work I went to do a little shopping...I needed to get a new pair of jeans, but I also found bras for $10, which always makes me happy since bras are so ridiculously expensive in normal circumstances. I'm slowly accumulating a wide array of colours, which is fun, since I used to be such a white bra person.

I was watching TV last night and I caught a neat little news show (Hemi-spheres) which is a combination between Canada and Australia...they have a split screen with one guy standing in Vancouver and this woman in Sydney. I've always wondered why we never got to watch Australian news when we could always watch some UK news through BBC, so I'm glad I found that little show. I think it's fun to watch other countries' news shows, well, at least their international segments.

Anyway, that is all. G'Night!
Closed Thread