Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2004, 11:36 AM   #16  
The Princess O' Pets

Happy Sunday ladies!!!

Brenda!! Great job on the 12's EXCELLENT!

Trazzie have fun with your bike!! I love bike riding.

HI JINA!!!!!

Well I am off to the gym today and I already cleaned the house and bathed the dogs and washed all the comforters, etc, etc
Everytime it is the first sun of the spring I feel like spring cleaning!!! So I did. The Tulips and daffodils are already breaking the surface, i need to get out there and clean up my yard! We are trying to plan our summer trip to California, to visit my mom and friends and to get to the annual 4th of July Harley Davidson Rally in my mom's home town. The sacle says I am down another 1/2 pound so I must be doing something right!! I hope to keep that something up for awhile longer!!! LOL ONly 1/2 more pound and I met my St Paddy's challenege goal!!! YIPPEEEEE

Anywho hope all of you are having a great weekend.
Old 02-22-2004, 12:51 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 223/GOAL/140

Height: 5'6"

Good Morning Ladies,

Don't have hordes of time today, it's df 31st birthday so there are many things to get ready.

So far weekend is going well, even endulged in a few drinks on Friday which was awfully nice after nothing for the last 8 months. And no gain, just the same as the day before but it will be interesting to see how long I stay at this weight now, it's going to be a little experiement.

Oh I see someone in the kitchen that needs a little birthday attention, better get busy...

TTFN
Tummy
Old 02-22-2004, 06:57 PM   #18  
Baby Steps

Can you believe the weekend's almost OVER???? How sad is that?? Lol. I spent most of my weekend shopping NOT for clothes or really anything fun. I bought myself a gun (22) yesterday. Then today we went BACK again and hubby got himself a chain saw. We ALL (DD's included) got a new pair of shoes. And DH and I got new cell phones. So now I've got to play around and figure out how THIS one works!! But it was fun. But there goes all our tax refund money.
Closed Thread