Write a Goal for the Week!

• My Goals for the Week:

1. Drink More Water-100 oz Daily

2. Do not eat any Sugar alcohols for 1 week! (I want to see if this is what has been holding my weight loss back)

3. Do some form of exercise everyday for ay least 30 minutes!
  • Drink MORE than a gallon of water each day

Continue working out on the Elliptical daily

Measure myself again to see how many inches I have lost
  • Stay away from all soda!! It's evil I tell ya!

Exercise every day!

Journal everyday! I seem to do better when I journal, need to keep up with it!
  • My goal for this week will be to drink my water makeing sure I dont go too long between meals, and getting on the elliptical at least 5 xthis week.
  • hmm...
    stay on program
    exercise more
  • If I drink more water then I am now I'm bound to float away.. so I will set my goal towards moving.

- I will exercise everyday in some way, shape or form
  • 1. Keep drinking 1 gallon + of water per day.
    2. Check with stockbroker about buying stock in Procter & Gamble -- with all the trips to the bathroom, I'm squeezing more Charmin than you'd believe.
  • What a great thread...we should do this every week.

This week for me....GET BACK ON TRACK. No more messin around.
  • Ok, so I have been doing good at drinking more water, but I haven't exercised much...I truely hte exercising sometimes... Does anyone know of any good websites for exercising at home? I have stairs that I could climb, I have an exercise ball, and I have free weights... Also, does anyone have any DVD videos that they totally love to workout to? Thanks! I hope you guys are all meeting your goals and are having a good day!
  • I'm all about Winsor Pilates and The Goddess Bellydance workouts
  • So far I've done 1 of the 2 things I said I'd do. Unless you count all the running around for GS and for the hunters safety into the exercise?? lol

I'm looking for the pilates tape/cd. I can't find it in the stores around my town. It'll have to go on my "other town list". lol