Progress Pictures

You're on Page 13 of 19
Go to
  • thanks guys! I'm just thinkin, wow!..and I had to lose weight to squeeze into those jeans!!! YIKES!!!!!!! I'm NEVER going back there again!
  • Great work!!!
  • Carrie:

Just love the photo! You're beautiful, and that shot really shows how hard you've worked. Keep it up!
  • Quote: try #2
    Carrie.. that is truly amazing!!! wow.. how many dress sizes are you smaller now?

Just think what they'll look like when you're at goal! Which WILL Be soon!!
  • Jane, I'm not sure. When I gained all that weight I only bought 2 pairs of elastic top pants. I'm thinking up to a size 24. Because the 22's that I orginially had were tight. (oh no!!) So I'd say I started at a size 24, and I'm down to 16's on my pants, but 12/14 on my tops. So, so far I've dropped 4 sizes on my bottoms, and 4 sizes up top. I may have dropped more, but I haven't bought newer clothes. hehe. I'm not doing that for another 20-40 lbs. I don't care how big my clothes get. Too expensive! lol
  • [IMG][/IMG]
  • woohoo!! look at YOU!! Keep up the great work--you're looking GREAT!!
  • You look fabulous, Carrie! The difference is amazing!
  • My gosh! you look wonderful! Good for you!
  • Hey I go for my surgery in June to remove the loose skin I can't wait but I'm also nervous as **** lol.Has anyone in this site ever had this done or know any good sites to view and get info on this subject. It would help me out big time.
  • Sorry, can't help on that info Herb. I've not had it. Then again, I've no loose skin yet with flab True, not as much as before but still flabby. lol
    Good luck w/your surgery!!
  • Herb you look wonderful !! Yes we have several threads here that talk about surgery:

Go to the Maintainers Board (Living Maintainence) and check out these threads out:

Weight Loss & Skin FAQ
    http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36040

Big Step - Plastic Surgery (this is the thread that just started yesterday!)
    http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54706

The moderators of that board have had surgery so you can ask them anything, they will be happy to help you.

GOOD JOB HERB!!!!!!
  • Thank you Leenie
  • Your welcome Sweetheart please keep us posted.
  • Going to see if I can upgrade this into the "posts of the living" rather than the archive