Old 04-07-2007, 09:24 AM   #46  
beachbum

Good Morning Ladies

Sun is shining,but not for long its going to get cold and we're heading in a snow/rain mix this afternoon and heading right into the evening and than at night. Don't think I going for church servcies tonight. Don't like to drive in the night along with icy roads.

I should have had my W-I today instead of yesterday,I down the [[3 lbs ]]that I gained.So I lost 3 lbs on the Lenten Challenge. Finally my ticker is reading correctly.Now my new April Challenge will begin at next Saturdays W-I.

Changing my W-I day again,as I decided to take the Actonel on Monday,as I want it to be far away from my W-I day as possible,just in case I gain weight on this medicine.

Hugs BB
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 09:25 AM   #47  

S/C/G: 198/170/130

Height: 5'3

Way to go BB
Nikki128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 12:13 PM   #48  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

BB, WTG on that 3 lbs. , that is fantastic.

I'm afraid of a rash that has started on my left hip bone. It is red, raised and blistery and downright painful for my clothes to touch it. Very afraid it is Shingles. I'm trying to just wait and see how it goes over the weekend and see my Dr. on Monday if it continues. I may need an increase in my prednisone again. Last night I wanted to walk on treadmill, but this rash and left hip was hurting too much to walk.

It is so cold here too. Dipped into the 20's last night.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 07:48 AM   #49  
Still Fighting

S/C/G: 284/281/270

Happy Easter all!!
Its cold here this morning!! 30, i cant hardly believe it..it got into the 20s last nite. My garden looks okay so far, i will just keep my fingers crossed on that one.

Ive done well this weekend with my food. Its difficult when youre used to food as a entertainment. me and hubby usually go out to eat 2-3 times on the weekends. But since weve started lowcarbing, weve really cut it down alot. If this thing is gonna work, we really must change our lifestyle. we have to do things that arent food related as entertainment. it makes me kinda sad, that sounds weired doenst it? food has got me thru lots of crisises in my life and giving it up, feels like the death of a friend...told ya it was weird! i know i will grieve this death, but out of the ashes will come a better life and health for me and hubby.

Thanks for putting up with me, its nice to have a "home".

Jae
jaesueray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 09:04 AM   #50  
beachbum

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES

Its COLD up here Going to wear a heavy sweater and slacks as my Easter Outfit this morning. Luckily we didn't get snow.

Have to get ready for church

Have a wonderful Easter,and don't EAT too much
as W-I is just around the corner

Hugs BB
Old 04-08-2007, 11:28 AM   #51  
lilybelle

Jae, it was in the 20's last night here. I'm afraid I'll lose some of my tomato plants that aren't looking too great. I had them covered but it didn't help.

I'm once again back on plan today. Hopefully I can stay this way.
Old 04-08-2007, 01:05 PM   #52  
Hello Friend

S/C/G: 230/205/140

Height: 5'7"

Good morning & Happy Easter.
Good luck to everyone staying OP over Easter! My companys gone now and I managed to stay OP! I haven't been using my fitday but just estimating, I'll be at my parents place for 3 weeks and they don't have highspeed Internet so I'll have to try to stay OP without it while I'm there. Hopefully I will be able to check in once and a while to help me stay motivated. I'm a little stressed about it, they eat a lot of food I can't eat b/c of my ceiliac's, so I always have to fend for myself and the LCing will make it even harder. I'm sure there will be a lot of temptations. My sisters and neices and nephew will be there too and they all eat a lot of junk.
I'v been noticing a big differance on the days I manage to get all my water in, the scale always goes down. I wasen't very good with the water for most of the week and my weight stayed the same till yesterday I drank a lot of water and this morning I was down a few lbs again, seems like the scale only moves when I drink a lot.
I'll try and come back and chat later, enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Puncezilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 03:23 PM   #53  
beachbum

Hi I'm Back on the Board. Went to church for Easter Services and than home,for a OP lunch. No goodies this year like I did in the past. I really like to keep this weight down now that I lost my 3lb on the Lenten Challenge. Thanks LILY and NIKKI , I worked hard for that weight to finally drop.

Tonight we're having a German Traditional Saurbratten and all of its trimmings,red cabbage,spetzel[pasta] and gravy.

Puncezilla-Big congrats on staying OP it very hard with all the goodies & junk foods out there to stay that way. Good Luck at your parent house. Sometimes it get harder to eat right at someone elses house. I know for one, my DD is not low carb friendly at all.She buys bagels & rolls for us to eat for sandwiches & I always have to remind her that I don't eat bread.

Have to go.Have a wonderful Easter

Hugs BB
Old 04-09-2007, 12:25 AM   #54  
lilybelle

Puncezilla, thanks for the reminder about the water. I need to start drinking more water again. That is for sure.

BB, Hi.

I have managed to stay with my program today and exercise both. So, a great day for me. We didn't do anything special for Easter as DH and SD were both gone and I didn't have my vehicle. My DD is doing Atkins (again) and she helps me keep my carbs to a minimum.
Old 04-09-2007, 05:55 AM   #55  
Still Fighting

S/C/G: 284/281/270

All pf my plants are dead..

My mother was kind enough to remind me that I broke the cardinal rule of gardening for the south...never plant before Easter, because there is always one more cold snap, not quite this cold, but never the less, a risk....back to the drawing board....gotta have my coffee this morning

My baby grandson spent the night sat nite with me and DH, he is such a good baby and getting so big. love that little stinker..

Best news of all, down 3 pounds this week!! i will be at my first mini goal in no time...

lilybelle - hope your garden did better than mine!
bb - good job staying on plan for Easter
Puncezilla - good job staying on plan as well as drinking the water, i needed that reminder today

for all my girlies....Jae
jaesueray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 10:00 AM   #56  
beachbum

Good Morning Ladies

Hope everyone had a Happy Easter, We did,it was quite,just the two of us. We watch The "Masters" and we were hoping Tiger Woods would have come in first,but we were pleased to see some one new that received the title.

We had our Traditional German Saurbratten with all the fixings. This morning I took my first Actonel Tablet for the Big "O" and it wasn't as bad as the I thought it was going to be.Hope that they'll work and by the next done density test my bones will be healthy again.

Lily-Happy you stayed OP,I did also,but not 100% had Spetzel[German Pasta] to soak up the delicous gravy.

Jae-Congrats on your 3 lb loss. You're doing fantastic on this Holiday weekend.I know what you me with babygrandchildren. Mine are 6yrs 5 yrs and 3 yrs old. No more babies anymore.

Hugs BB