Old 12-16-2006, 02:38 AM   #1  
outnumbered!

S/C/G: 186/182/140

Height: 5 3

Default joining in...

hi there!

I thought I would join in over here, My name is Cath and I am currently trying to lose about 45 pounds. I am breastfeeding my 2 month old son, so a diet plan is out - but I can watch calories so that I don't overeat.

I had a total freak out this morning when I weighed myself, somehow I gained 7 pounds overnight - I died a little inside, until this afternoon when it became obvious that it was just bloat... I almost forgot about that since for most of the last 2.5 years I haven't had a period. ( I also have a 21 month old son). WAY too much info, I am sure!

but, the shock made me realize I really need to pay attention to what is going in my body. I hope to learn a lot from you girls. I really need the help!
justcath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 07:42 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 193/189/158

Height: 5'10

Default New here too

I just joined as well Cath. I have about 35 pounds to lose. I'm currently going to Weight Watchers every week. The weekends are proving to be the hardest part for me. I have a Christmas party to go to tonight, and that is definitely going to be a challenge. I have three girls, the youngest just turned 2. What are some of your challenges?

EricaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 03:20 PM   #3  
Is too long. I sum up.

S/C/G: 240/229.5/140?

Height: 5'6"

Welcome to you both!

I haven't been here all that long, but I already feel like I'm at home here.

Julie
Eiluj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 05:33 PM   #4  
outnumbered!

S/C/G: 186/182/140

Height: 5 3

thanks for the welcomes!

some of my challanges? LOL, well I have a skinny husband that can eat whatever he wants and not gain a pound. That's the truth- he left the Army 6 years ago, hasn't worked out a day since and still weighs within 5 pounds of what he did the day he left. he's worn the same size since I met him. BUGGER. He is supportive, until I stop bringing junk into the house, then he gets mad because he can't eat what he wants. Plus, he doesn't get how hard it is to lose, telling me to just stop eating. Yeah, that will work! BLAH! Plus, I am emotional eater, I eat when bored, etc. and I am a charter member of the clean your plate club, thanks MOM! plus, I have no portion control, and have been eating like a pregnant woman for the last 2 years. I have 4 kids, so finding time to work out is hard. One of them is always awake - especially the two month old! he's still unpredictable when it comes to sleep. Plus, I hate working out... I feel stupid when I do it, and I hate to do it in front of people, including my family. WOW, I have issues! LOL

Last edited by justcath; 12-16-2006 at 05:36 PM. Reason: forgot something!
justcath is offline   Reply With Quote