3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   The Biggest Loser - Winning by Losing (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-winning-losing-184/)
-   -   Biggest Loser Season 15 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/biggest-loser-winning-losing/287868-biggest-loser-season-15-a.html)

Goddess Jessica 10-23-2013 02:03 PM

Anyone watch the new one?

I always find it disturbing in the producing of this show how they "skim" over some people. Their stories are never fully developed. I am always saying, "Wait. Who is that again?" They're like the redshirts of the USS Fattbutt.

I would say I am sad to see Fernanda go but "Wait. Who is that again?"

Wannabehealthy 10-23-2013 05:30 PM

Hi, just browsing through the forum. For some reason I don't actually watch the show, but I like to see the weigh-in at the end. I hate to see when people are pushed so hard that they fall off the machines, and then get screamed at for it. I also think the challenges are over the top. Maybe this is why I am so overweight.....

3fcuser1058250 10-23-2013 07:46 PM

Darn I missed last nights, the DVR didn't record for some reason :(

Goddess Jessica 10-24-2013 01:25 PM

Ilene - You can watch the full episodes online if you want to. It wasn't a spectacular episode.

nray111 10-28-2013 01:05 PM

It is so strange that for some reason when I watch the show I always get the munchies! lol..I try to have a protein snack handy!

maryshady 10-31-2013 08:05 AM

I have always watched the show and used to complain about it being too long. Now I don't like that it is only 1 hour. I feel we miss so much about the people and the relationships in the house.

3fcuser1058250 10-31-2013 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maryshady (Post 4873702)
I have always watched the show and used to complain about it being too long. Now I don't like that it is only 1 hour. I feel we miss so much about the people and the relationships in the house.

I know!! I thought the same at the end of this week's episode :lol: ... We're never happy are we :lol:

maryshady 11-06-2013 08:09 AM

Why are they not showing the after pics of the eliminated players. that is so inspiring to me. Really hate this new format

3fcuser1058250 11-06-2013 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maryshady (Post 4877986)
Why are they not showing the after pics of the eliminated players. that is so inspiring to me. Really hate this new format

I THINK I showed it last time at the start of the next episode, I hope so, I would miss that part of the show...

I was sooooo sad to see Reuben leave :( I hope he`s learned enough to continue onto his goal at home...

PUPMOM5 11-06-2013 05:01 PM

I felt bad to see Reuben go - I felt like he would have been awesome to watch.

I wondered if anybody thought they edited thing funny while Jillian's team was waiting. It's like they have a compilation of her looking angry and disgusted and they kept showing it (I felt like) while her team was weighing in, when they all did pretty good!

helen22 11-07-2013 03:32 PM

Such a pity ruben was sent home! I thought he would win....
I hate the red line! I want the yellow line back....

3fcuser1058250 11-07-2013 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by helen22 (Post 4879015)
Such a pity ruben was sent home! I thought he would win....
I hate the red line! I want the yellow line back....

Yes, yes, and yes re: teh yellow line... Red line is so last minute and BAM they're gone :(

mariposssa 11-07-2013 04:42 PM

I was sad to see Rueben go, also. But, I don't hate the red line and I will tell you why. I don't miss the alliances and the voting and the constant saving of people who should have gone home. (Like that mean girl Conda from a couple seasons back.) It stopped being inspirational when it wasn't about the biggest loser; it was Survivor with more gym time and even more drama. I prefer the scale deciding instead of a vote, even if it means a favorite goes home or someone who really needs to be there.

3fcuser1058250 11-07-2013 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mariposssa (Post 4879040)
I was sad to see Rueben go, also. But, I don't hate the red line and I will tell you why. I don't miss the alliances and the voting and the constant saving of people who should have gone home. (Like that mean girl Conda from a couple seasons back.) It stopped being inspirational when it wasn't about the biggest loser; it was Survivor with more gym time and even more drama. I prefer the scale deciding instead of a vote, even if it means a favorite goes home or someone who really needs to be there.

Good points... I'll look at it that way from now on... I'd forgotten about Conda, disliked her a whole lot, she was a mean, bully girl...

nray111 11-08-2013 10:00 AM

Totally agree..I hated when they had to vote someone off. Sad about Ruben but excited to see where he is now in the next episode!!