Old 02-03-2011, 12:00 PM   #76  

Hi Red Team
Like most everyone we have been digging out from the storm, we had around 10 inches but it s hard to get a true amount because most of it blew around. WE have some spots in the yard and drive where there is no snow and some 3-4 foot drifts. DD had to go to school today, she is disappointed that she only got 1 day off school, with an early out and a late start. Now the cold starts for a while. I'm not ready for that.
Tomorrow I'm going to a Go Red fof women lunch, it will be the first time I've been out in almost a week.I did the 1 mile WATP and it was hard, I used to do that all the time I guess I've been too lazy for to long, from now on I'm doing it every day.

Desidoo, good luck with your surgery and work on getting over it and healthy again.

For all the Snow Bunnies- Keep digging, Spring is around the corner, we just need to shovel a path for it to get here.

Have a great week
Bette K
Old 02-03-2011, 12:08 PM   #77  
MELTIN' MY BUTT-ER BUNS

S/C/G: 199.6/139.4/135-140

Height: 5' 4.5"

Default Oh Rainbow . . .

Rainbow: You are my motivator . . . you are rockin things out . . .

I didn't know today's challenge but, I bumped things up and started pushin' that train at a jog . . . . JM 30-day shred (Level 2, 5 lb weights) then JM 30 Day Shred (Level 3, 5 lb weights), zumba flat abs, 200 crunches and 90 push-ups . . . now off to the blue team thread to help them melt a little butter too!!

CanadaM: that does NOT sound good . . . are you OK, do you need to go to the hospital???

lavie: glad you're OK and TRYIN' to stay warm under all that snow . . . summer will come, summer will come, summer will come <sigh> or at least that's what I keep telling myself . . .

Desidoo: no worries, you can drive the train for a bit and pull the whistle . . . WOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOO can you walk????? better than nothing . . .

PEANUT: OH PEANUT, I AM LAUGHING SO HARD toooooo funnny, DO YOU SEE ME STICKING MY TONGUE OUT AT YOU, MELTING MY BUTT-ERY GOO . . . I did each of these 5 times, I think they will work . . . but still toooooo funny!!!

Charlie June: GREAT JOB, TWO weeks is SOOOOOO WONDERFUL you have to start from where you are at . . . and now it's time to PUSH THAT TRAIN . . . after you catch you breath, even if it's 30-40 minutes . . . start that DVD again, even if you only go for 1 more minute . . . YOU CAN DO IT!!!

JayTee, JayTee where are you???
I want you to see my butt-ery goo
Are you stuck up under the snow drift too
Watch me drip my butt-ery goo
stay warm in your new house, the BIG WHITE IGLOO
and try not to slip on my butt-ery GOO

OH, I am SOOOOOOOOO funny in my own head, lolol

Hope all of you who are stuck in the snow are keeping warm and have electricity (aka HEAT) stay warm, don't shovel too long and we'll see you soon!!

OK off to post on the BLUE TEAM THREAD!!
Old 02-03-2011, 03:04 PM   #78  
SARGE

S/C/G: 224.5/ticker/165

Height: 5'11"

UGHHHHHHH!!! My Love Train is stuck in the snow and SNOW really, really #@!@s the big one! And, so does COMCAST which left me without tv and internet for almost two full days. And so does having to shovel snow to get your car out, but also having to shovel portions of your home which have a flat roof so it doesn't collapse!

Just read all the posts to catch up. You ladies are amazing!!!!

Rainbow--congrats on another huge loss this week!

Madame BUTT-er-- I think I slipped on some of that goo which I was shoveling. It was yellow...oh wait, maybe it wasn't butt-ery goo...lol...nice job you shredding, zumba-ing fool you!

Desidoo--Poor baby. No fun for you over the next few days. Good luck and good health wishes coming your way!

BetteK & Lavieboehme--glad you joined the posts. SNOW BLOWS in more ways than one, doesn't it?!?!?

Shan--can we come by you? Is it warm there?

CharlieJune--wheezing, coughing, lying on the floor dying after a mile is worth it. If I hadn't started working out again on January 1st, I never would have made it through the aftermath of our blizzard. My husband couldn't believe how much I helped in the clean up effort. Keep at it!!!! BTW, really, really nice of you to volunteer helping others to read. That made me all warm and toasty.

CanadaMel--Feel better! Sometimes a quick little run helps loosen up all that chest congestion, but don't over do it! Hope you're better by the time you read this.

Peanutt--I'm all for trying to working off additional calories, but can I do it next week? Right now I can barely straighten my back!

And for today's song lyrics let's go with HEAT WAVE!

CHUGGA CHUGGA....WOOOOOOSH! WOOOOOOSH!
PULL THAT TRAIN OUT OF THE SNOW BANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by JayTee; 02-03-2011 at 04:55 PM.
Old 02-03-2011, 03:38 PM   #79  
Feed Your Freedom

S/C/G: 399.8/362.0/224

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayTee View Post
UGHHHHHHH!!! My Love Train is stuck in the snow and SNOW really, really #@!@s the big one!
CHUGGA CHUGGA....WOOOOOOSH! WOOOOOOSH!
PULL THAT TRAIN OUT OF THE SNOW BANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

***** BREAKING NEWS *****
EVERYONE COME ON.....
LET'S GET ON BOARD THE
P-O-L-A-R
E-X-P-R-E-S-S

at
JayTee's!!

CHOOOooooooooo CHOOOooooooooooo!!!

Last edited by rainbowsmiles; 02-03-2011 at 03:38 PM.
Old 02-03-2011, 05:02 PM   #80  

S/C/G: 353/See Ticker/155

Height: 6'1"

Thank you Bette, Butterfly, and JayTee!!!

WooHOO Polar Express Baby!

I will be doing my last chance workout tonight at the gym! You girls keep rockin the train the rest of the week!!!!!!

Rainbow- Keep up the great motivation!!!!
Old 02-03-2011, 06:00 PM   #81  
Feed Your Freedom

Default Posting Early So Everyone Can Wear Red!!

14 day
kickbutt

LOVE
TRAIN
CHALLENGE...

CHALLENGE NUMBER #5

Friday.... of week 4, and day 5 of the 14 day count down

LOVE TRAIN CHALLENGE

THIS IS A 3 PART CHALLENGE

IT'S CALLED....

WEAR RED, EAT RED, SHARE RED

Celebrate National Wear Red Day® on Friday, February 4, 2011

http://www.goredforwomen.org/wearred...nalFlyerHR.pdf

1. WEAR RED

http://www2c.cdc.gov/ecards/message/...asp?cardid=260

TODAY....wear something red...red shoes...red dress....anything you choose. If you can, it would be so cool to post some pictures of everyone wearing red!!

TODAY....enjoy all of your favorite RED foods...Cherries, Strawberries, Pomegrantes, Lobster, Hot Wings, Red Bell Peppers, Red Apples, Beets, Tomatoes, Red Beans, Kidney Beans, Red Wine, Salsa, Raspberries, Salmon, Beef, Radishes, Watermelon, Red Cabbage, Strawberry Milk, Red Potatoes, Tomato Soup, Pepperoni, Salomi, Ruby Red Grapefruit, Cranberries and Cranberry Juice, Shrimp Cocktail....SPAGHETTI!!....send in YOUR ideas!!!

3. SHARE RED
Make and Give Away 5 VALENTINE'S early...a love note to your significant other, tuck a love note into your childs backpack or lunchbox...stick one in the car, give one to your friends at work, give one to a stranger...someone maybe working the drive-thru as you grab your morning mojo!! Just SHARE THE LOVE!!

LET'S GO RED TEAM!!
ROCK ON TO A
SEXIER NEW YOU
FOR
V-A-L-E-N-T-I-N-E-S
D-A-Y

WHOOOOP WHOOOOOOP!!!

Last edited by rainbowsmiles; 02-03-2011 at 08:53 PM.
Old 02-03-2011, 08:40 PM   #82  
Day Dream Believer

S/C/G: 157.2/ticker/120

Height: 5'3''

Greetings Teamies!
Life still seems to be getting the best of me these days but I'm still putting up a good fight... Hope the rest of you are doing well! I have been reading your posts when possible even if I haven't been able to comment often...Love the team spirit and encouragement going on! Keep it up!

Also...my computer is kind of on the fritz this week (read "blue screen of death") and so I am trying to get that taken care of...don't be alarmed if I am even a little more MIA than normal the next two weeks or so, or if I have to use a Freebie because I can't get to the site to post...Lots of Luv! Emily
Old 02-04-2011, 07:08 AM   #83  
MeTime

S/C/G: 421/287/220

Height: 5'10

TGIF...its Friday for you! Saturday for me!

Hope everyone has a great on plan weekend!!!!

The countdown is on for my three day vacation in Seoul with the bf and our Taylor Swift concert! T minus 7 days!!!
Old 02-04-2011, 07:26 AM   #84  

S/C/G: 290.6/278.8/135

Height: 5'5"

DesiDoo - I hope you heal soon! Take it easy and keep on posting!

Okay team, last night I think I had just the right thing happen to kick my behind back in gear and get my mind back into the zone for losing this weight! I dreamed about being on The Biggest Loser. I dreamed that this whole team was on the ranch and we were at weigh in for this week. So I hopped up on the scale (knowing that due to it being "that time of the month" that the numbers might not be so good) and I had an 8 pound gain. So the whole team was shocked! Bob and Jillian laid into me just like they did to Don the day after his brother got sent home. They kept yelling at me about how I had been doing so well and have completely lost my motivation. They screamed about how I told my family at Christmas that this would be the last Christmas they would see me as a fat girl and I hadn't really done much of anything since 2011 started to seriously lose the weight. I felt like such a slacker by the time they got done with me. And their tirade was done in front of ALL OF YOU!!!!! EEP! I was totally freaked out. So after that weigh in we all went to a mountain for a challenge. All of you started running up the hill and I was standing at the bottom, just staring up at everyone. Next thing I knew Courtney (from the current season of the show) came over to me and said, "I know it seems daunting but you can climb this hill. Just like you are scared of the amount of weight you have to lose, this mountain is the same. Each step will get you to the top, and each pound will get that weight off!" So little by little I started walking up the hill. Then I got motivated to catch up to my teammates and started running to catch you.

Then I woke up.

I feel pumped! The dream was so close to reality really. I definitely don't feel like I've done everything that I could have done to ensure decent losses each week. And this week due to "that time of the month" and giving in to bad cravings and stuff I expect a gain. I contemplated taking my last freebie this week but I can't do that. I have to own up to the cravings, face the number on the scale, and put it behind me.

Tomorrow morning I plan to get my behind in the gym! They have day care from 8:30AM to 12:30PM so I can get in there in the morning and start getting back on track! No more stopping for fast food just because it's cheap and quick. No more going home and watching TV with a bowl of kettle corn and drinking half a 2 liter of orange soda. I just have to keep thinking about that dream and take those little steps to make it to my goal!

Huge thanks to the RED TEAM and Bob and Jillian in my dream for helping me to pull my head out of my behind and get it back in the zone!
Old 02-04-2011, 08:28 AM   #85  
SARGE

CourtneyD--We're all puttin' on Rainbow Red this morning and climbing that moutain with you. Why? BECAUSE IT'S LAST CHANCE WORKOUT TIME!!!!!!

Shan--What an exciting adventure you have planned. You derserve it and we want details when you return!

Hungry4--Glad you could drop in for a bit. "Blue screen of death" is bad. When our Mac goes on the fritz we get the "spinning beach ball of doom" symbol.

Hmmmmmm....that last bit of talk about computers reminds me that it's time to go feed my other "machines" their daily calories. Off to feeding time at the gym...

LAST CHANCE WORKOUT LADIES...HAVE A GOOD ONE!!!!!
Old 02-04-2011, 09:29 AM   #86  

S/C/G: 210/see ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

1) wearing red- check!
2) eating red- check!
3) sharing red- check!

Courtney Daisy- WOW- what an inspiring dream! You can do it!!

Feeling a little better, still drinking massive quantities of tea. So glad it's Friday! Let's rock it girls!
Old 02-04-2011, 10:19 AM   #87  
MELTIN' MY BUTT-ER BUNS

S/C/G: 199.6/139.4/135-140

Height: 5' 4.5"

Default Woooooooo, Wooooooo

WOOOOOOOO, WOOOOOOOOOO . . . CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHOOOOOOOOOO CHOOOOOOO!!

IT'S RED FRIDAY AND I'M WEARIN' THE RED, EATIN' THE RED AND SHARIN' THE RED

COURTNEY: WOW and OH MY . . . no more blowing the whistle for YOU, YOU ARE PUSHIN' THAT TRAIN WITH US . . . YOU CAN DO IT . . . ONE STEP AT A TIME!! WE'LL BE RIGHT BY YOUR SIDE ALL THE WAY!!

CanadaMel: SO GLAD YOU'RE FEELING BETTER!! I didn't realize you were congested and was afraid you were having a heart attack, Ooooooooooooooo NO

JAYTEE: I thought I saw your head sticking out of the Glad you're OK and YOU DID a GREAT JOB helping dig out of all those snow drifts . . . oh and yea stay away from that yellow snow . . . definitely NOT melted BUTT-er,

Shan: What a GREAT get-a-way, have FUN at the concert!! Sharin' some red with YOU

Desidoo: You are the official whistle blower, FOR NOW . . . feel better soon and YOU TOO can PUSH THAT TRAIN . . . it won't be long, hope things went well and feel better SOON!!

Hungry4: Hang in there, like Courtney's dream, ONE STEP AT A TIME!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

BetteK: Under a snow drift tooo I hate snow drifts . . . especially if they are in my way, against a door or up against the car Hang in there!! Have a great RED LUNCH!!

RAINBOW: SHARING SOME RED WITH YOU!!

I posted a POEM on the BLUE TEAM THREAD yesterday . . . IT'S TOOOOO FUNNY OK, ok, so maybe just in my own head

Today I did JM Last Chance workout, 200 crunches, 90 push-ups and I'm off to ZUMBA I AM PUSHIN THAT TRAIN . . .

IF I MISSED ANYONE, SORRY;
JUST JUMP ON THE RED TRAIN AND
P - U - S - H ! ! ! ! !

Last edited by MadamButterfly; 02-04-2011 at 10:22 AM.
Old 02-04-2011, 10:59 AM   #88  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Wow, the energy in this thread is amazing! It kind of scares me a bit, lol.

My zumba teacher added a bunch of different songs/routinues this week. She's had the same group for a while now and she's starting to push us (which is good). But I'm so sore! My abs feel like I got run over and please, please don't make me laugh! She even stepped it up in yoga this week too! I can't wait to hear "child's pose" so I can just lay my head down! Can't wait to see the results this week!!
Old 02-04-2011, 11:05 AM   #89  
SARGE

BTW, today's band & lyrics dedicated to Rainbow...

GRAND FUNK RAILROAD--C'MON BABY DO THE LOCOMOTION!
Old 02-04-2011, 12:02 PM   #90  
Feed Your Freedom

DOIN' THE LOCOMOTiON!!
WOOOOHOOOOOOOO

JAYTEE: did you FEED those hungry machines yet??
gobble gobble

COURTNEY: OMG!! wouldn't it just be so awesome to get on TBL!! I love your dream!! WAY TO GET BACK IN THE ZONE!!!

Desi...aka BooBoo....my heart and prayers are with you!! Soon you'll be back to your ROCKIN' SELF!! AND PULLING THIS TRAIN!! in the meantime...let your train horn Be heard!!
CHOOOoooooooooo CHOOOOOooooooooooo
CHUGAAAaaaaCHUGAAAaaaaaCHOOOOoooooo CHOOOOOOoooooo

MONTE....you are really back in the RED TEAM GROOVE!! So Proud of you!! YOU CAN DO IT GIRL...GET YOUR ZUMBA ON!!

MADAME-BUTT-ER-FLY...haha on the yellow snow!!! I can't imagine how hard it is to dig out all that snow!!! BUT WHAT A WORKOUT!! Chooo Choooo!!
MELT THAT BUTT-ER BABY!!

CANADAMEL.....so HAPPY that you are feeling better!! Good for you to continue to drink your TEA and stay hydrated!! I'm GLAD too that it's friday!!! I AGREE...LET'S ROCK iT GiRLS!! WE GOT THiS!!

SHAN...i know you are getting so excited for your well deserved vacation and TS concert!! ROCK ON GF ROCK ON!!

HUNGRY....way to put up that fight gf!! HANG iN THERE, YOU CAN DO THiS!!! i KNOW YOU CAN!!! post when you can...and get your exercise on!!

BETTEK....so glad you are getting your exercise on...but sorry it has to be with all the snow digging!! ugggg....keep chugggggging along baby!! YOU CAN DO THiS!!

BO-LiCiOUS BABE......where are you??? SPANK SPANK!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

PEANUTT.....last night before i went to bed...i was doing those facial exercises...and my dear hubby was freakin out laughing...and was like...WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOiNG??? hahaha I am STiLL laughing over that!! Hope you are well...and ROCKIN THAT TRAIN BABY!! WOOOOHOOOO

CHARLiEJUNE....dont ya be cursing leslie now gf....curse the fat instead!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA sending you some more BUTT-er-GOO-BE-GONE....so proud of you for ROCKiN OUT 2 WEEKS STRAiGHT!!! YOU GOT THiS GF!! I CHALLENGE YOU TO 2 MORE WEEKS OF 1 MiLE WALKiNG!!! YOU CAN DO iT!!

SKINNYCOW.....hows the rest of your week going?? ARE YOU READY FOR THE LAST CHANCE WORKOUT??? GUESS WHAT?? IT'S HERE!!!! GET IT IN GEAR GF!! YOU CAN DO THiS!!!!!

ANGiE....how are you gf??? ARE YOU HANGiNG THERE??? ARE YOU DRiViNG THiS TRAiN??? COME ON, YOU CAN DO iT!!! LAST CHANCE WORK OUT!!

MYBODY....hows your week going?? did you get your water aerobics on?? gf..i sure wish we were counting your totals with the team this time around cause GiRL YOU ARE ROCKiN iT WiLD!!! WOOOOHOOOOOOOOO WAY TO GO!!!

SiNDAENA.....hows those VFF's working out for ya?? COME ON GF, DON'T LET US DOWN....WHERE ARE YOU?????? HANG ON BABY, YOU GOT THiS!! KEEP GOiNG, STAY STRONG!!! THiS iS OUR YEAR BABY!!

CAKSES....COME ON NOW...DON'T GiVE UP!!!

CHiCKADEE-DEE-DEE.....OH WHERE ARE THEE????? TWEET TWEET!!!

RATED....gf....DON'T YOU GiVE UP NOW!! YOU'VE COME TO FAR BABY!! WE NEED YOU!!! How is your week going??? STAY STRONG

NiXMON.....hows the non-smoking going??? WHERE ARE YOU GF??? DON'T YOU GiVE UP ON YOU OR US NOW!! COME ON, WE MiSS YOU!!!!

WENDYCHiC....WHERE ARE YOU???? iTS LAST CHANCE WORKOUT GF...GET YOUR BUTT-ER INTO GEAR!! COME ON NOW...YOU GOT THiS!!! WOOOHOOOOOOO

BLUEEYES......WHERE DID YOU GO??? we miss your posts!! COME ON NOW....YOU CAN DO THIS!!! COME BACK!!!!

LADYiNWEiGHTiNG...MY ONE POUND WONDERWOMAN!!! I GET SO EXCITED AT YOUR CONSISTENT WEIGHT LOSS...MY MISS DEPENDABLE!! WOOOHOOOOOOOO SO PROUD!!!

ACLAi.....OMG WHERE ARE YOU??????????????????????? HANG IN THERE BABY!!! ITS LAST CHANCE WORK OUT TIME!!! LETS GET MOVING!! DiD YOU WiN THE TRiP???????

CHERRYPIE....hhheyyyy cherry baby WHERE ARE YOU SWEET THING???

SHADES OF GRAY....hows the WW going in your office???

RONAN....woohoooo ARE YOU STiLL iN HAWAii???? GETTING LEi'D! GET YOUR LEi ON GF!! LAST CHANCE WORK OUT IS HERE!!

BEAUTYAND THE BEAST...COME ON GF....HOWS YOUR WEEK GOING??? GIVE US A SIGN!!!

KRiS....have you been reaching for that plate gf??? ANY MORE DELiCiOUS DREAMS?? WOOHOOOO COME ON LETS ROCK THIS RED TEAM TO VICTORY!!!

LADYFYRE....HOW ARE YOU DOING??? WE NEED YOU...COME ON GF...ITS ROCKIN RED TEAM TIME!!!

WHO NEEDS SUPER BOWL TIME
WHEN YOU CAN HAVE
THE RED TEAM TIME!!

ITS TIME
ITS TIME
TIME TO GET YOUR GROOVE ON
AND RIDE INTO
THE
LAST
CHANCE
WORKOUT!!

CHOOOOooooooo CHOOOOooooooooooo

Last edited by rainbowsmiles; 02-04-2011 at 02:42 PM.