Old 01-24-2011, 03:35 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 183/ticker/120

Height: 5'2"

Congrats kris2008, rainbowsmiles, and wendychic!!!

As a team over 50 pounds lost that is amazing
Old 01-24-2011, 04:10 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 353/See Ticker/155

Height: 6'1"

Congrats kris2008, rainbowsmiles, and wendychic!!!
Old 01-24-2011, 07:21 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 210/see ticker/130

Well done red team!! We made it though the tough week 2- now let's rock week 3!
Old 01-24-2011, 07:39 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 353/See Ticker/155

Height: 6'1"

I agree Mel! The toughest week is behind us!!!! Time to ROCK week 3!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-24-2011, 08:15 PM   #20  
MeTime

S/C/G: 421/287/220

Height: 5'10

How is everyone doing this week so far?
Old 01-24-2011, 09:02 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 290.6/278.8/135

Height: 5'5"

Congrats to everyone who had a loss this week!

I have to apologize for not being around at all during the latter half of last week. It just seemed like everything happened all at once for me.

Wednesday - I got called by my day care because my 2 year old was running a fever of 101.3 and I had to leave work early to go pick her up. My 7 year old also called me and said she wanted to come spend the weekend. It was unexpected but I wasn't about to turn her down so we made plans to get her for the weekend.

Thursday - I stayed home with my sick daughter.

Friday - My father-in-law kept the sick one so I could go to work. Everything was insane at work. It always is after missing a day. I am honestly still trying to get caught up after missing a whole week of work two weeks ago during the ice storm, so missing Thursday didn't help me one bit.

Saturday - We picked up my 7 year old at 10AM and brought her back to my house. I spent the whole day cleaning because my mom was coming over for dinner and she hasn't seen our house since my husband and I got married. So I cooked and cleaned while trying to keep two girls entertained. That was exhausting!

Sunday - We took the girls to the Georgia World Congress Center in downtown Atlanta for a car show. My 7 year old has a HUGE crush on Billy the Exterminator and he was going to be there signing autographs. We stood in line for three hours to get a picture with him and an autograph. He was really nice though and my 7 year old was on cloud 9! LOL! We didn't get home until super late and the cutoff for weigh in had already passed.

On a positive note, I did have a 1.2 pound loss this past week. I'll just have to count it next week along with whatever I lose this week! I promise to be around more and get my tail moving. I really want to kick the 240's to the curb (again) this week!!!!!

I missed y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-24-2011, 09:13 PM   #22  
MELTIN' MY BUTT-ER BUNS

S/C/G: 199.6/139.4/135-140

Height: 5' 4.5"

Default We're all going to do it TOGETHER!!

Hey everyone,

The dreaded second week is OVER and we are become BIONIC!!

to KRIS2008, RAINBOW AND WENDYCHIC

JayTee: YES 204.5 STICKS OF BUTTER MELTED AWAY FOREVER!!!!

Seems like everyone is doing OK or getting back on track . . . We can do this, lets (as RAINBOWSMILES says):

BECOME BIONIC
Old 01-24-2011, 09:30 PM   #23  
just do it!

S/C/G: 269/150/150

Height: 5'4"

Here's a NSV from me today.....I had two co-workers separately ask me quietly if I had lost weight. SQUEEE! This is the first time anyone has noticed! I got to proudly answer yes and then answer their questions about how much/how/how good I feel/etc. It was awesome. I may even have a new lunchtime walking buddy in a co-worker who wants to get more active. Talk about motivation to KEEP GOING!

How's everyone else doing? Any fun NSVs happening for anyone else?
Old 01-24-2011, 09:51 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 258/Ticker/199

Hey Team Mates, I just got Leslie Sansone's latest DVD with the handweights and actually walked the entire mile tonight! I am extremely out of shape and have an old knee injury that usually makes me crumple after ten minutes of working out but I made it through the whole mile!!!! I may feel like crying when I creak out of bed tomorrow but I did it! LOL Congratulations to the ones who lost the most weight during week two and to all of us for sticking with it even when the scale didn't go in the direction we told it to!
Old 01-24-2011, 10:07 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 210/see ticker/130

Peanut!! What an awesome NSV. Such a huge confidence boost. Grab it a run with it. Enjoy!
Old 01-24-2011, 11:22 PM   #26  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Hey RED!

No time to check in lately.

BETTEK- I'm still here girl. Not doing so good on being a non-smoker. Tomorrow is a fresh start though. How's the soda skipping going?

Congrats to all the great losses! I am managing to move the scale ever so slightly, but mind over matter is not working on this lovely Monday for other goals.

Be back to check in later. Be good to yourselves!!!!!!
Old 01-24-2011, 11:41 PM   #27  
MeTime

Courtney- Welcome back. Sounds like the weekend was a success with your 7 year old! Hope your other little one is feeling better.

Peanutt- What a great NSV. GO YOU!!

CharlieJune- Congrats on the new purchase. I love her WATP videos. 30 minutes and I'm ready to fall onto the floor.

Nixmom- Glad the scale is moving slightly for you..keep it up!

CanadaMel- How are you doing this week? Hope all is well How's the weather like now?

All is well here ladies. 2nd day of my special k diet for this week. The scale is already moving so I hope thats a sign of things to come for the whole week. I could use a good loss right about now. Well, like I said, the bf and I booked our flight for the Phillipines. Now we are negotiating our stay. We are debating over booking for 3 nights and finding something for long term when we get there, or booking somewhere for the full two weeks. The later is winning right now...we'll see what happens soon. I'm desperately trying to get to Friday. Then ONE WEEK VACATION!!! I don't have anything planned yet, but just to be able to get some extra hours into my personal life will be great.
Old 01-25-2011, 01:10 AM   #28  

Hi Red Team I hope your having a great start to week 3. Just dropping by to say hello and to let you know the results are posted.
Old 01-25-2011, 01:27 AM   #29  

S/C/G: 253/226/145

Height: 5'9

I had some humorous thoughts tonight, I have time on my hands after kids bedtime since hubby is out of town this week. I have been running for about three weeks, actually I don't know if you would call it running because it's more of a shuffle with gasps of breath every 100 feet. I asked my "running friends" who are all in better shape than me when will I feel like a runner. I have a subscription to Runners World, bought a heart rate watch. I have a pair of Lycra pants and shins that are on fire. I have my iPod "runners playlist" and 5 different apps that track my every move. I watch those girls glide around the track running beautifully like a well tuned race horse and I clomp around like an awkward Clydesdale baby. LoL one of these days I will be able to call myself a runner but for now I just call myself "in training".

Have a great week everyone, enjoy the highs and learn from the lows. Embrace working out and be okay with giggling at yourself from time to time.
Old 01-25-2011, 07:03 AM   #30  
MeTime

Good job red team on week 2 results. It was a close one...only .02% difference.

Hope everyone is making the most out of week 3.