Old 10-23-2010, 04:17 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 177/157/138

Height: 5'6"

KimL-A Halloween dance sounds fun. Could you go and not drink? Maybe not. I would have had trouble with that when I was in my twenties. The Y was good. We had a sub instructor for the step class so I just kind of took it easy cause I did not know what to expect.

Serval-I hope your kitty is still good. That is scary.

Last edited by TERAPET; 10-23-2010 at 04:18 PM.
Old 10-23-2010, 05:42 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 210/see ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

Shan- bf must be talking you up to the parents & sounds like they're excited to meet you! Check out the couch to 5k program. A 9 week running program to get you running. I used it when I started running along with Robert Ullery's music podcasts which tell you when to run & when to walk. It's a great program & you'll do GREAT!

Kim- don't let peer pressure get to you. Go only if you want to & if you do, allow yourself to have fun- whether drinking or not!

Serval- I love cheese too. I've tried to limit my intake of the regular cheddar etc & chjose to have more exotic choices like feta & blue & the occasional Gouda. My problem is I like to have crackers with my cheese :0

Angie- yay for being down 3.8, welcome back & here's to staying accountable!

Terapet- a loss is a loss (at least in my book)! Good job!

I weighed in this morning, no change, so I breathed a sigh of relief as I had made poor food choices this week. Today we are having turkey dinner since we didn't have it over Canadian Thanksgiving weekend. We normally celebrate US Thanksgiving since dh & I are from the US, but the kids live celebrating the CDN one.

Hope everyone is having a super weekend!

Last edited by CanadaMel; 10-23-2010 at 05:43 PM.
Old 10-23-2010, 06:56 PM   #33  
banned

TERAPET: He seems to be doing better, but I think it messed up his toilet training (yes, toilet), so I may be having to start from the beginning again.

CanadaMel: My problem with cheese is that I will sometimes have it on tortillas or bread as a meal.
Old 10-24-2010, 11:35 AM   #34  

S/C/G: HW:254/CW:179.8/GW:130

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by julie99s View Post
The baby hasn't been sleeping at night, so instead of jumping online for any extended period, I take a nap with him after the gym. I am beat. I haven't fallen off, I'm still truckin'. I'm hoping my foot is healed next week so I can do classes again. About all I can do is the eliptical and it's getting borrrring.
!
Way to stick with your workouts even though you're tired! I need to take a page out of your book!
Old 10-24-2010, 11:41 AM   #35  

S/C/G: HW:254/CW:179.8/GW:130

Height: 5'3"

Well the second massage was good but my neck and upper back are a mess. A couple of months ago my (he-man) 3 yr. old. was sitting behind me. He grabbed my head and twisted it around really hard so that I would look at him. Then he turned around and did the same thing on the other side. Since then my neck muscles have been totally sore and I'm sure I need to get a chiropractic adjustment but I'm afraid it will really hurt since the neck muscles are pulled. Anyways, I think that is part of what is causing my migraines. I'm gonna start doing some yoga and see if that will help the pulled muscles.

Last edited by alwe74; 10-24-2010 at 11:41 AM.
Old 10-24-2010, 12:05 PM   #36  
In love with...THE GYM!!

S/C/G: 243/213/150

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwe74 View Post
Way to stick with your workouts even though you're tired! I need to take a page out of your book!
It's part of my routine now. I go right after I take the girls to school. Plus I look at it as time when I'm not holding a crabby baby. A whole hour or so to myself. Score! I'll chase that proverbial carrot, dangling over the eliptical for time to hear my own thoughts lol. I really struggle during the weekends.

I hope yoga helps your muscles out. Yeeouch!
Old 10-24-2010, 06:09 PM   #37  
MeTime

S/C/G: 421/287/220

Height: 5'10

Don't forget to weigh in today! Hope everyone had a great weekend.
Old 10-24-2010, 09:20 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 177/*ticker*/130

Height: 5'

Whew...busy week, just got weighed in and trying to post. As of this morning I have lost 20 lbs....whoohoo!..had a bad weekend again, we have a bad habit of eating out on the weekends. I try to order good food but it is hard when you can't controll the sodium, prep, etc. I hope evryone has a great week.
Old 10-24-2010, 10:07 PM   #39  
MeTime

S/C/G: 421/287/220

Height: 5'10

Tambolina! 20lbs! That's awesome. Go you!!!