Old 01-22-2010, 11:08 PM   #91  
ars
looking for onederland

S/C/G: 300/ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

Phew! I had the longest day EVER! Well, maybe not ever. I was at work on my feet for 10 hours, spent another hour grocery shopping, and then spent 3 hours cooking two one dish dishes with walking in between. I feel like I haven't gotten to sit down for ages! My GoWear Fit is showing over a 4000 calorie burn for me today! Anyway, I made a Spaghetti Squash/Turkey/Cheese Bake which turned out super yum but a little higher in calories per serving (495) than I would have liked. I guess cheese will do that! I also made a Turkey/Butternut Squash Soup which is cooling before I can decide on serving size. I only tried a spoonful, but it's good, nice and spicy with cumin and red pepper flakes. Tomorrow, I'm going to do my Spaghetti Squash Carbonara and a Chicken and Chard Pasta Fagioli. I'm not sure where I'm putting all this food, but I'll be set for a while, LOL. The next couple of weeks will be busy so it will be good to have something healthy to pull out of the freezer for lunch or dinner.

Anyway, hope everyone is doing okay! I think I'll have a good weigh-in on Sunday...I'm hoping for a little whoosh by avoiding those salty Lean Cuisine for a couple of days.
Old 01-23-2010, 02:17 AM   #92  
50 is the new 40!

S/C/G: 165/165/140

Height: All of 5ft Tall

Yuck, I ate and drank too much Now I have to work out for days days to undo the damage that I have done.I had fun though............... That's all!

Mercy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-23-2010, 03:53 AM   #93  

S/C/G: 310/240/180

Height: 5'5"

As a Night Shifter, I finally have a night off, so I thought I'd post a little something here. Being a part of this BLChallenge is so much fun, it's an encouragement. It's nice to have a place where everyone is in the same boat as you. I've been sick over the past few weeks. but I feel pretty good now so back to my normal workout!!
Old 01-23-2010, 07:58 AM   #94  
Lionel's Beautiful

Height: 5'3

mageorge : good job on being 1.5 pound down. It's harder when your a little lighter to lose weight and your doing great at it.

retiredone:
I hate brdiges oo. I also don't like tunnels or crossing water so I know what you mean by having that kind of anxiety. some days you can push through it all and sometimes u just gotta step back and succumb to it. I know that you can make up for messing up. And I don't think it's messing up. You just took a detour because of your road block :-D

Diva:
Just keep slowly working yourself back into it. Your doing a grrat job and number one rule is to keep moving.

And now for me I'm 99.9999% sure i sprained my pointer finger. And it's really hard to type right now. I have no idea how I am doing this part or how I'm gonna blog today. Man weight training starts next week for me on Tuesday. Now I hope it gets better.

Last edited by bbybear712; 01-23-2010 at 08:05 AM.
Old 01-23-2010, 12:40 PM   #95  
50 is the new 40!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
Hey girls! thanks for the hugs and shouts out and back'atcha all! Yes I am still VERY sore. Sorry Mercy, I just can't hang with the Jillian workouts right now, the GYM and what I normally do on good weeks is about all I can muster. Anyhoo, I had to skip the GYM yesterday because after my veggie lunch my stomach went awry and there was NO leaving the house. Then this morning I had ALL intentions on hitting the GYM ( and working out double time) since I had so many other things to do in that town today but I woke up with some killer Bridge/Driving anxiety. Grrrrrr I hate when that happens. It was raining and foggy and UGH, it just SUCKED! So I get to town, do the bank, drop off the boy (late), do my shopping, pay my bills and and when I was FINALLY gonna make it to the GYM the damn window wiper blades decided to just stop working! So I just said screw it. I pulled over waiting for the rain to stop and got bored and went my happy azz into Krystals. So I screwed up. Once it stopped raining I just wanted to get the dang car home b4 it started raining again, so I messed up and I have guilt and a messed up tummy...AGAIN! UGH!

O'well. This too shall pass....

Have a great OP weekend girls. I am gonna try hard to undo the damage with some home workout videos/DVD's this weekend.

Hugs!
LOL Diva, you and me both, I'm off to the gym now.I'm still gonna post the workouts, whether you do them or not, one of these days they will be a piece of cake to do.
Old 01-23-2010, 08:09 PM   #96  
ars
looking for onederland

S/C/G: 300/ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

So quiet here today...I hope it means everyone is working out!

I got in some cardio this afternoon! I love my mini trampoline, so much fun! I got a calorie burn of 11.5 per minute according to my GoWear Fit!
Old 01-23-2010, 08:26 PM   #97  
Mommy of 6, 4, almost 1!!

S/C/G: 194.6/179.2/155

Height: 5'1"

I don't post often. Just wanted to let my fellow team members know I'm alive and that today has been a pretty good week for me. I think I'll have a good weight in tomorrow for us!!! Sometimes the scale has a mind of it's own, but I know in the end it slowly moves down as long as I stick pretty well to my plan!! Best of luck on the scales girls!
Old 01-24-2010, 12:46 AM   #98  
Proud Bluezer 2011!!!

S/C/G: 277/170s/155

Height: 5'4"

I'm here. I'm op. I'm tired from cleaning all day long but I'm here.

Gotta sleep now, hope to come post more tomorrow, hugssss, Selina
Old 01-24-2010, 07:24 AM   #99  
Lionel's Beautiful

I was happy to be the first one to weigh in this morning with a 3 pound weight loss! Lets keep the pounds coming blue team!

Last edited by bbybear712; 01-24-2010 at 07:51 AM.
Old 01-24-2010, 07:47 AM   #100  
fake it till you make it!

S/C/G: 128/ticker/110

Height: 5'1"

Talking Wahoo!

Two pounds down for me! Yeah! Go, blue team...we are on a roll!
Old 01-24-2010, 08:14 AM   #101  
hand to mouth disease?

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

I'm down too (well "down" from my nearly 10 pound injury gain) but I fast until after church and so I will wait to post until this afternoon.

I am hoping next week to be back to my initial weigh-in (which probably is just about right because I have my last appointment with my dr the first week of feb. and I have just a few wounds left that are quickly healing).

I've never been so disappointed to report such a big weight loss!
Old 01-24-2010, 10:19 AM   #102  

S/C/G: 230/230/140

Good morning Ladies! .. I have been here just stayed quiet most of the weekend.. recharging a little bit, spending some time reading my bible and in prayer. I feel ready to face anything now and ready to take on my weight loss to be a healthier me!
Good Luck Ladies with the weigh in.. I have gained .6 of a pound this week... considering my lack of motivation and evening snack attacks I am not going to complain.. at least thats all the gain I had.. and am grateful it wasn't higher! haha
Be Back later!!!
Old 01-24-2010, 11:37 AM   #103  
50 is the new 40!

Good morning everyoneI lost a pound this week, and congrats to the others who also lost.

Lets keep up the good work Blue Team!
Old 01-24-2010, 11:40 AM   #104  

S/C/G: 230.8/see ticker/160

Height: 5'8

Weighed in today and I'm down 2.2 lbs this week.

Started a couple of nights on effexor so I'm hoping that soon I'll be back to my normal self. Our internet was on and off for a few days earlier in the week so I wasn't calorie counting, but I sort of remembered the calorie count in my favorite foods and just stuck to the same thing everyday which worked out! I need to be more consistant with my exercising as well, so that's my goal for next week. Cardio 3 times for 30-40 minutes each time, and use the home gym two days.
Old 01-24-2010, 12:18 PM   #105  
Isabella

S/C/G: 180/154.5/125

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

I stayed the same this week. I think the last ten pounds will go slower than I'd like.

Yesterday I tried on a blouse I'd bought on sale last spring. It was so tight when I bought it I couldn't wear it and yesterday it fit perfectly.

Have a good day, people.