Back Again

• Arrgh. I see I last visited this forum in 2008. Unfortunately I am back up to the weight I was before I joined the forum. I have learned what to do to lose and keep weight off. Unfortunately I have struggled with making myself do it.

My husband has been announcing to me that I am fat and need to lose weight. Duh. Does he think I don't know that? I am only person in family with weight problem. He eats like pig, has prediabetes and high cholesterol. He doesn't even have any idea what a healthy diet isAn but despite how he eats he remains thin.

My daughter is getting married in June. I don't want to be fat for the wedding. I can't even stand to look for wedding clothes until I lose a bit of weight. This forum was very helpful when I lost weight before. I look forward to drawing on your encouragement again.
  • Hi Northwest

Welcome back!

If you found Beck to be helpful before it will be again. Come join us over at the main conversation thread anytime... we can all use another coach
  • Happy New Year, northwest, glad you're thinking of going back to your Beck plan. I can imagine you have a busy six months ahead of you to prepare for the DD's June wedding.

I do hope you join us in the main thread; posting to our group of online Diet Coaches / Diet Buddies is a great way to remain accountable.