Old 10-16-2014, 11:24 AM   #1  
Larry's Angel

Location: NW New Jersey But, My Heart's In Pittsburgh!! GO STEELERS & PENGUINS!!!

S/C/G: 245/143/145

Thumbs down Atkins Latest "Endulge"

While on Facebook today, I saw an advertisement for "New Endulge Candies". Pecan Caramel Clusters and Milk Chocolate Caramel Squares. Each claim to be only 2 net carbs and for ALL Phases
Pecans, Maltitol, Nonfat Dry Milk, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Powder, Soy, Unsweetened Chocolate. WHERE are any of these ingredients on the Induction Acceptable Foods List????
For ALL Phases....I don't think so.
JerseyGyrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 12:37 PM   #2  
jessie

S/C/G: 274.6 / see ticker / 190

Height: 5'7"

I learned my lesson with Malitol real quick, I might as well ate a bar of xlax and will not got there again... My body felt like I had poisoned it and rebelled quite harshly!!!!
jessiegreene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 05:11 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 218.5/211.1/175

Height: 5' 4"

Default Sugar (and sweet taste) is addictive

Look--as long as you try to trick your body into thinking it is taking in sugar, it will react as if it is taking in sugar. It will cause cravings for more sugar and kick up insulin production. This has been proven by MRI studies of the brain. The fact (and it is not a sad fact) is that if you give up all artificial sweeteners and sugar, you will not miss it and you will be totally relieved of even thinking about sugar and the problem goes away entirely.
jicarilla is offline   Reply With Quote