5 lb weight loss challenge #32 (brooklynn won last)

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • Ok so after the oppsie post finally have every thing figured out. I am chalking this one up to early mornings! So yes everyone is welcome this is a challenge to loss 5 lbs first!

SW201
    GW196
  • Congrats Brooklyn!!

Just adding here for anyone new (because EVERYONE is welcome!)

So this is a challenge for anyone! Anyone and everyone is welcome! You do not need to follow this plan. You can start anytime! and weigh in as often or whenever you can.

This challenge is to see who can lose 5 lbs the fastest! If you do YOU WIN! (more ways than 1)

-----

SW : 198.6
    CW : 198.6
    GW : 193.6
  • OHHH Brooklyn! Hooray for you!

I will start this in a few days... I am up alot these last 4 days and it wouldn't be fair of me. GO Ladies and Gents GO!
  • Way to go Brooklyn!

I will weigh this weekend after TOM ends.
  • I just restarted low carb after gaining a lot of weight between anxiety meds and my job. I'll totally jump in on this.
    SW: 261
    GW: 256
  • Thank you all very much and of course good luck to you all!! I had a little slip last night but I am back on track today. That was the first in four weeks and it wasn't to major just made my stick a little lighter lol. I am still at 201 thank goodness but I have a feeling it will fluctuate some. But we still got this!
  • Congrats Brooklyn, well done.

I'm in!
    SW 150.6
    GW 145.6
  • SW : 198.6
    CW : 199.0 (+0.4)

198.6 Feb 6
    199.0 Feb 7
  • SW 150.6
    CW. 151.2
    GW 145.6

I hate going in the wrong direction. Posting for accountability.
    CW : 199.0 (+0.4)

198.6 Feb 6
    199.0 Feb 7
    199.0 Feb 8 (forgot to weigh before my shower, so this was with wet hair... so probably a smidge lower)
  • Sw 150.6
    Cw 150.6
    Gw 145.6
  • Hi girls!!! So after my little slip up this week I decided to go on a sort of fast where I did just one day of lots of protein and lots of fat no carbs for the day. I went back to normal eating the next couple of days but my scale seems to be happy with me!
    SW:201
    CW:199 not kidding and boy did this make me jump around LOL
    GW:196

WONDERLAND!! I hope you all are doing well this has been a much better week than the last 2 I think I finally whooshed all that after AF. Of course shell be right around the corner again but I am hoping to get a couple lbs below so I can safely stay in wonderland lol
    CW : 199.8 (+1.2)

198.6 Feb 6
    199.0 Feb 7
    199.0 Feb 8
    199.8 Feb 9 --> YIKES! 0.2 away from being above 200 again, so Action Mode. We had take out yesterday and everything seemed ok but it's so hard to tell if there are hidden sugars... Plus I've not been tracking anything this week, and it shows! Back to basics this week, careful tracking and my target macros.
  • Quote: CW:199 not kidding and boy did this make me jump around LOL

WONDERLAND!!
    Bravo!!!
  • Well done Brooklyn! Onederland is a wondful place to be!

SW 150.6
    CW 149.8
    GW 145.6