Better Dreams?

• I have noticed (and its probably not just an Atkins thing.... but maybe just a LOW carb thing) that the last few months I have had alot of dreams that are really vivid and I remember alot of it when I wake up. I pretty much know I am dreaming every night and can remember bits and pieces, whereas BD (before dieting) I would remember - maybe 1 dream a month and it would be sortof muted..

Are any of you having alot more vivid/colorful dreams more often now that you are losing weight? I hope that I am not alone with this lovely thing happening...
  • I have always had vivid dreams. And they influence me in ways I do not like to admit. At my heavier weight I would have dreams of running effortlessly, only to wake up and know that I could not run.

Now I run, not effortlessly, but I run. And I like to think that those dreams influenced me in taking on this journey.
  • That is really neat Ian... That you have sortof Motivational dreams... Mine are weird and wild and something that even Science Fiction fans would be confused about..LOL But lucky you that you know your dreams... I would remember a few (blush here) but not like I remember now... and they are in technicolor too... and I am not running away from anyone which that is just marvelous to me! Have you had any other forward thinking dreams?