Ok ladies here is my break down so far from last time and this time

• Ok so I am only 4 days in and already noticing a difference I said in another post I would let you guys know if I saw one. Because I kept meticulous logs last time and this time I can compare. so here goes the main difference I see is my carbs where they come from I thought I didn't do much exercise but turns out I did do some heres the breakdown.....
    Last time
    Day one
    1720 cals
    113.5 fat
    17 carbs
    111 protein
    Treadmill 10 mins
    Most the carbs came from green
    beans and eggs
    weight 211 ketostixs neg

This time
    day one
    1301 cals
    107 fat
    16.9 carbs
    58.6 protein
    Treadmill 1 mile 3mph
    most carbs here game from leafy greens a lot less meats this time and more exercise
    weight 195 ketostix neg

Day two last time
    1731 cals
    116.5 fat
    15 carbs
    121 protein
    dancing 10 mins (told you very meticulous lol)
    weight 206 ketostix pos
    carbs here coming from some green but ham and ranch too not what atkins says and as you can see I had a big weight drop in just a day this time

Day two this time
    1875 cals
    122.6 fat
    18.7 carbs
    163.6 protien
    1 mile on treadmill 3mph
    carbs here again mostly from greens and other veggies
    weight still 195 and ketostix pos

Day three last time
    982 cals
    67 fat
    10 carbs
    79 protein
    no exercise
    most carbs here came from veggies but as you can see this was a really light day I had mostly meat this day.
    weight up to 208 ketostix pos

Day three this time
    1744 cals
    150.6 fat
    22.1 crabs
    72.8 protein
    again most of the carbs coming from greens and veggies
    1 mile treadmill half 3mph half 6.5mph
    weight still 195 ketostix pos

Day four last time
    1425 cals
    91.5 fat
    17carbs
    135.5 protein
    carbs this day came from veggies and greens
    20 min ab video
    weight 206 ketostix pos

Day four this time
    is today so dont know yet about the food but will probably look at lot like the last few days and I am still at 195 so no loss thus far. I am not worried just wondering why it was so different last time. I did exercise far less and the things I ate were very different I didnt eat any where near as many veggies as I should have or am this time. There was a lot more diet pop involved and less water so the change I saw may have come from that and I may just be retaining more water this time. I have to say the way I am doing it this time is much more like Dr. Atkins wanted but its taking me time to get my fat carbs and protein all worked out in a good ratio. Im sure I will see a change in weight this week so I am not discouraged and this by no means is meant to say that you should do things differently than the right way because I dont feel you should. I just wanted to show you the difference and of course I will know more when I am down with induction and will post more if you would like. By weeks end I had lost 6 lbs so I am of course hoping for the same thing this time but because I am starting at a lighter weight that may be different to. And one thing I do remember form the start last time is the night before I started I had a big carboload. I didnt do that for the last meal this time
  • Thanks for the breakdown! Question: what is the fat-carb-protein ratio we should be eating? I've never paid attention to that...maybe I should start.
  • it 65/35/5 fat/protein/carb and I for got to mention the diet last time consisted of a lot of eggs but during that time I developed and allergy to them so that is one BIG change compared to this time.
  • Thanks for that breakdown..I'm not sure why the weight lost is slower could it be Have you measured your inches? you be losing inches and gaining muscle mass.
  • If you regain weight it will be harder to lose the next time, same for as you get older.

I could drop lbs easy in my early 20's and now I have to really work for it, especially after having a baby and gaining a ton of weight.
  • I'm writing everything down now Brooklynn and will see if there is a difference in my weight lost now that I'm restricting cheese to 2 kraft slices a day and that's it. Also I'm going to add in more exercise at least 30 mins a day of walking 4 days a week to see if that will help me. TOM is almost gone and I was up .8 then down then back up 1.2 I know it's TOM because I have stick to plan and shouldn't worry too much but hey I'm human we want to see the scale go down not up.. but I know TOM is an issue here.
  • Quote: I'm writing everything down now Brooklynn and will see if there is a difference in my weight lost now that I'm restricting cheese to 2 kraft slices a day and that's it. Also I'm going to add in more exercise at least 30 mins a day of walking 4 days a week to see if that will help me. TOM is almost gone and I was up .8 then down then back up 1.2 I know it's TOM because I have stick to plan and shouldn't worry too much but hey I'm human we want to see the scale go down not up.. but I know TOM is an issue here.
    I understand because she came this week for me too I have no lost any weight, not went up either but no lose. Today was the first day I was down a lb. A little disappointing when I have been sticking to plan and working out 4 days a week. Just hoping when Af is gone that I will see a bit more or that hey maybe I gained some muscle.
  • Hi Brook, well today is the first day that TOM is no longer around. Got on the scale and it went down maybe 0.4 lb but I'm hoping that the scale will go down more as the days go by and give my body time to recover from TOM.

It does make it a bit frustrating when you know you haven't cheated and been on plan and see no results. However I'm going to keep on going and hope I'll have a whoosh in the next few days are so..