Old 12-11-2006, 01:30 PM   #1  
In Search of Satisfaction

S/C/G: 190/187/160

Height: 5'7

Default Need your Opinion . . . The Firm vs Turbo Jam

I have The Firm's Transfirmer system and I just ordered Turbo Jam (don't know when I'll recieve it) . . . which one is easier to follow? I know that with The Firm the steps were very fast and were hard to follow. . . there wasn't a period of teaching you what to do . . . is Turbo Jam anything like that?
sistahmaryisis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 11:41 PM   #2  
On my way to 160!

S/C/G: 275/191/160

Height: 5 feet 4 1/2 inches

Hi Sistah!

Turbo Jam has a whole section where Chalene Johnson teaches you all the basics. You can do this as long as you need to to learn the moves. I stayed with it for a few days then moved ahead when I felt comfortable. The thing that I like best about Turbo Jam is the way I sweat and how much energy I have since I began doing it. It's fun doing all the moves, and Chalene repeats them in subsequent sessions, so you will soon feel comfortable. If you miss a few it's no big deal. You will get a FINE workout either way!

I don't have The Firm, but I have recently added step aerobics (with Gilad) to my exercise sessions. I do a number of different DVDs to keep things interesting. I like mixing it up!

Enjoy!

Cheryl
Cheryl14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 01:16 PM   #3  

ugh the firm is soooooooooooo boring to me. I had the firm 4 pack and I stuck with it for 2 months but I never looked forward to it the way I do turbo jam!
ChristinaMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 12:45 PM   #4  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristinaMarie View Post
ugh the firm is soooooooooooo boring to me. I had the firm 4 pack and I stuck with it for 2 months but I never looked forward to it the way I do turbo jam!
TJ is easier to follow, imo.

I didn't stick with it for too long, however, because I never really got nice and sweaty with them. (I like to to more kicking, and the vids seemed to have more punching.)
Mini-Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 11:17 AM   #5  

Default Turbo Jam

I just recently purchased "Turbo Jam" and it seems like it is really fun and exciting .
Sandy00 is offline   Reply With Quote