Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2006, 01:46 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 199.5/186/135

Default Okay Today's December 10th

The only change I see in etools at WW is that we are now on the "bet" Plan tracker which I personally do not like as it takes too long to open and to me is more difficult to use.

Anyone else see anything at all different?
Old 12-12-2006, 11:41 AM   #2  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

I'm curious as to what the plan changes are too. Has anyone been to a meeting since they released the changes?
Old 12-12-2006, 12:15 PM   #3  

There is now a quiz where you determine your daily points. On the WW forum some people now get more points, especially the guys, and some get one or two fewer. It is based on age, gender, and lifestyle which would make sense.I have not been to a meeting yet and I do not subscribe to Etool or W Online so I have not seen the quiz yet. And of course we can not post it here.
It will be interesting to see if people use there new point total or stick with their old? Also, if someone else can chime in, do you still get the 35 flex points?
They also made some changes to the core food list.
Old 12-12-2006, 12:54 PM   #4  

Flex points are still exactly the same. I just came from my meeting - I actually get 3 extra points, which I'm nervous about, but we'll see. It seems that people who are heavier gained points or stayed the same, while people who are lighter lost points. Hope it's ok that I said that!
Old 12-12-2006, 06:02 PM   #5  

I just got back, too. I got--get this--EIGHT POINTS. And that terrifies me. And I have trouble enough with the 34--how do you eat 42 each and every day? I don't know what I'm gonna do yet. I know that I have not been losing, and that I've done better in weeks that I ate more (4.4 last week with a big meat and fat week!) But I don't know that I can actually EAT 42 points every day. That's a BOATLOAD of healthy food choices...
Old 12-12-2006, 07:51 PM   #6  

Height: 5'3

I took the quiz and my pts. target went from 24 to 25..so I am going with it.. There really aren't that many other changes. If you do WW online you can still use the old points tracker or the beta one..personally I use the old one because the beta screws up a lot.. Umm..They also have more activities added..and they give Online users a little more info for each stage of their weight loss journey..But that is about all the difference.. I can't explain the differences in the points though since I don't go to Meetings and thus don't have the materials and only did the quiz on my WW online... All I know about the changes in pts. from what I have been told is that no one should be below 18 (even if the quiz tells them to be at 15 like some have said) and not more than 44 pts...
As for Core I think they have added some foods to it..
Old 12-13-2006, 10:32 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 199.5/186/135

NICE - they took away 2 pts a day - dumb butts - so how many more will they take when I hit 175 lbs?????? this is crap
Old 12-13-2006, 08:20 PM   #8  
Soon2BFit

S/C/G: 246.2/See Ticker/145

Height: 5'4"

My WW leader encouraged us to stick with our original flex plan points as long as it's working. I would have gained a point 27 instead of 26, but I don't count my exercise points.
Closed Thread