Old 12-04-2006, 02:24 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 290/290/175

Height: 5'10"

Exclamation Calling All Puple Team Girls!!

Girls - Where are you? No one has posted at all latley. We are still in this. We need to finish it out, Only a few more weeks to go!
I've been very depressed latley because all I seem to be doing is gaining - but I want to do better and weight less when we end this challenge than when we began!
SO Come on, jump back in with me!!!!

OK this is really embaressing I'm oviously not the greatest speller - but I do know how to spell purple - I can't beleive I spelled it wrong in the header - and I don't know how to edit it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by EviesMommy; 12-04-2006 at 02:29 PM.
Old 12-05-2006, 10:00 AM   #2  

Thankyou Christina for the encouragment.
It's just that I seem to have lost the whole purple team - no one has posted weights or anything since before Thanksgiving!!!! I'm starting to feel kind of lonley! And just wondered if everyone has dropped out or what is going on!
Old 12-05-2006, 10:13 AM   #3  
Melissa

S/C/G: TBA/TBA/165

Height: 5'7''

I'm still here!! I'm sorry I havent posted, I got lonely too. Not sure where everyone went. And I've been on that gain cycle myself. Gonna turn it around though! We can do it Eviesmommy!!

Did you sign up for the next round too?

~melissa
Old 12-06-2006, 04:04 PM   #4  

Melissa, sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday, I have a very active 17 mth old - who keeps me hopping, and this is the first chance I've had to log on.

I did sign up for the next round - I'm really disapointed in my self that I havn't lost weight - but one thing this challenge has done for me is got me exercising which is a good thing!! So I'm ready to try again!!!
Old 12-07-2006, 10:03 AM   #5  
Melissa

S/C/G: TBA/TBA/165

Height: 5'7''

Dont get down on yourself, you are making amazing changes in your life! Picking up the exercise habit is one of the best things you can do for yourself and you did it!! Plus that baby keeps you hopping and burning all day too! We can do this, we are gonna do this!! Its not gonna happen over night but each day we make good choices brings us that much closer!

~melissa
Old 12-11-2006, 01:00 PM   #6  
Want the old me back

S/C/G: 190/182/160

Height: 5 7"

I am here!!! My piece of **** computer crashed on me again after just having it fixed a few weeks ago Well an early Christmas present to ourselves was a new computer; so I am back and still motivated to loose week I was in withdrawal for the last couple of weeks without 3FC and I realized how important the support is for me. So I have not been super successful with losing weight, but instead it seems as though I am stuck at 186lbs. No matter what I do, I just can't get past it. I am hoping the frustration won't lead me down the wrong path with eating because I leave on vacation in 2 months and want so badly to feel great in my bathingsuit
Old 12-11-2006, 01:39 PM   #7  

Andrea -glad your back, sorry to hear about the computer, these things can be sooooooooooo frustrating.
Try not to be to down on the weight thing - at least you havn't gained!!!!
I've gained 7 #, which makes between 10 -15 pounds since August, I go one step forward and about 10 back, sorry I'm a little depressed right now, I have to go to the Doctors on Wed, and I know I'm going to get yelled at about the weight - maybe it will help me!
Anyway glad your back - I 've been feeling rather lonley